• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Conatus - The Great War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Fred Colon Fred Colon enterelysium enterelysium KingofAesir KingofAesir Hi friends! I am still looking for one more person to join the RP, but why don't we move away from PMs and to this OOC. I would love if you all at least watched this thread and the main thread - thanks again for participating! I'm excited to get started, this roleplay is based off of a world I built a year or so ago that I never really got around to roleplaying within. I have tons of planning already done, so I hope you're here for the long haul.

If you have any questions that apply to everyone, feel free to ask them here! If not, just pop in and say hi :)

I'm not great. I'm using a reference or I wouldn't even be able to draw a circle lmao. I'm also having to do it on my phone because I'm waiting for my new computer that won't be here till next week.

My handwriting is even a nightmare. I know elementary students with better handwriting than me.

Edric Yuma Edric Yuma I've got a question about Ern Specialization. Would something like decay count? Like the literal decomposing of people, body part, etc.?
Yep! However, Ern is a spiritual energy that is much more effective on phenomenons that are not living, as all living things have spiritual Ern within them and would naturally defend against such powers. If you wanted to decay someone who was living, you would have to exhaust them of their Ern energy first before you can really kill them or do any harm. Sorry I didn't clarify this earlier! This also applies to stuff like gravity, emotions, heat, neurons, etc.

That being said, I can see a power of decay being used to turn bullets to dust before they reach the target

It could be used effectively against objects like weapons and things, yes. That's what I was thinking it would mostly be used for.
Awesome! Also keep in mind (I also mentioned this to Fred Colon) that Ern power fades over distances since it comes from the body. So for something that takes as long as it does to decay like a massive train, your character would probably have to touch it for a while for it to actually break down into smaller parts. Also keep in mind some things actually don't decay, like metal, and only rust. So metal bullets might actually not be able to be stopped, but if your character were fighting against someone who controlled dirt they could probably win with their eyes closed

So is mine. Fred Colon Fred Colon our characters are kindred spirits I would say. They probably would have run across each other a few times, though Avelin tended to stick to herself. They'd probably like eachother. I'd say Avelin is more of a gentle giant most and the time and is quieter than Rena, so they're opposites there. But, yeah, they probably would've known eachother. A few scuffles here and there perhaps.

Yea, I figured at the very least you would have heard about the gang war since it would have been a little loud (if it's allowed to be cannon) and I didn't know what your characters position on it might be. But yea, we should talk about that. See how well they knew each other or if they'd only heard of each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back