• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Conatus - The Great War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Can I just say that "Nose Busters" is the cutest name for a group of gangsters? Like I can just imagine them going "I'll bust your nose!" as little children.

Also, great drawing KingofAesir KingofAesir ! I love asymmetrical hairstyles :D

I like where this is going... a cohort of ripped fucking women hardened by the ugly side of steampunk cities.

Both accepted!

Just wondering, are we going to know each other before our characters are being put in this group? Like, were we classmates before, or just faces we saw around the school?

Just wondering, are we going to know each other before our characters are being put in this group? Like, were we classmates before, or just faces we saw around the school?
Up to you! The class size of each grade level at the academy is around 400, so you've definitely seen each other around - it's up to you as to whether or not you were friends. The academy attempts to put students in at least one class together so that professors can monitor the interactions and see if there are any groups of friends that are obviously meshing well and working well together to become cohorts. Unlike most schools, however, only 25% of the students (100) pass the final exam, as some may drop out, knowing that their Ern training basically guarantees them a safer job elsewhere, and others are unable to pass the rigorous eyes of the judges. The school keeps the pass rate at this level because the active Titan cohorts, which number around 250, exist for about 10 years before being disbanded due to aging and the health issues that may arise from constantly completing such dangerous missions. So every year, 25 cohorts disband and 25 new cohorts are made. Hope that helps, I'll add this to the lore tab!

Yep, also currrently, brainstorming for a character concept. Going to need some time, but I should have something up by the weekend.

Sorry, just asking cuz I'm living in Korea right now and I'm learning the language. Was just wondering, haha.

Honestly, Raman isn't like a huge dish here. It's more of a snack. There is a super rad Raman place near me but it's not really a particularly Korean dish. Not where I live, anyway, which is in the country side in south of south Korea.

Yea... Kyoto/Osaka/Kansai has the best ramen imo. I haven't been to Korea for a while, but ramen isn't that popular as a meal in Korea. I feel like you can get better ramen in New York :P

I know some people that are in South Korea right now. He's military and his wife went with him. She's about to have a baby so he's gonna be born there.

Literally no rush, take all the time you need, but I was wondering enterelysium enterelysium how things were going with the character.

Also everyone has chosen a song so I gotta find one too, haha.

And where do your friends live. Maybe Pyeongtaek? Lots of military members and their families live there.

I liked them, too! And I thought Marcel would be the only cowboy yeehawing around the steampunk world, but that theme song is big edgy cowboy vibes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back