• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Conatus - The Great War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey, so as a quick update: Enterelysium hasn't been responding to my DM even though I know they read it. I'm holding on to the hope that they will respond to my second one, but if not, tomorrow I'll go look for another fourth! Sorry for the holdup

Woah nice dude! Thanks for sharing, I definitely will read it tomorrow. Love the dedication, it makes me glad as a GM :D

Just read it Fred Colon Fred Colon - really liked it! Definitely a cool tidbit on the kinds of things that happen around the school. Maybe you'll see some of the classmates around in the future ;)

Question: Would people prefer if I changed the color of the dialogue for each character, or would they rather I keep everything black and white. And if people do want color, do they want me to organize the color to fit RPNation's white background or dark background?

I like colored dialogue just cause it's easier to differentiate when there's multiple characters talking. I use dark mode. But I don't mind either way.

Gonna have the post up in a couple of hours! Grabbing dinner with some friends, then I'll come back and make sure formatting and everything is good. The post itself is just about finished!

Fred Colon Fred Colon KingofAesir KingofAesir Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon enterelysium enterelysium We're off! Hopefully it's not too long for your tastes, but I promise my posts are rarely this lengthy. Your follow-up posts can go ahead and control Marcel reading the same thing to them (the "welcome to the exam, yada yada stuff") - keep in mind that anything your character requested for the exam will be there in the arena except for live animals or humans. I will have a followup post with the reactions of the judges and each of your characters receiving their acceptance letters/being placed in the same cohort. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here!

I'm working on a post. Forgive me. I'm still working off my phone and it's taking me way longer than I would like.

Guys, I’m so sad right now... the protests have good intentions, and I get where they are coming from, but friends’ stores are being torn down, my friends who are protesting are being tear gassed and shot at, and idk what the solution is

It is. I've just been focused on trying to write. But being on my phone is killing my writing lmao. Idk what it is but I just can't do it.

I hate phone writing too. I've had to do it in the past, and everything just takes longer - I lose my ideas because I'm too busy trying to type it out. Hope your computer comes soon!

Oh, hey, no problemo. Was just reaching out cuz things were silent. Literally no rush.

Crud, I'm really sorry to hear about your friends stores.

Edit: also your friends getting shot at! That's bad too!! I realize I didn't actually say anything about that in the initial post.

This is just a quick update. I got about halfway through my post and then decided I hated it. I haven't been feeling very well on top of that. I'm sorry for the hold up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back