• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Conatus - The Great War (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Feel free to do stuff while we're in the air. Just slapped together a transition thing real fast while I had some down time at work.

Enolx Enolx Added the information about Dagonpoint to lore section! Will expand when I have the chance, but let me know if you have any questions

Please like your favorite song from that mess. I’m always looking for new stuff.

Some cool ones off the top of my head are 'Mr. Fear' and 'The Wolf' by SIAMES

They've got super cool music videos too.

Much more popular but I love Ben Howard, especially 'Keep Your Head Up' and 'Old Pine' though that's folksy and singer songwriter-ey

Mountain to move by Nick Mulvaney is one of my favorites, and a sad song I like is Above The Clouds of Pompeii by Bears Den

My internet is broken!! What have you dooooone?! enterelysium enterelysium

And yea, I love music. I listen to it all the time, and I'm good friends with people who do music for a living so I know a thing or two. Can't play anything though haha. Edric Yuma Edric Yuma

My internet is broken!! What have you dooooone?! enterelysium enterelysium

And yea, I love music. I listen to it all the time, and I'm good friends with people who do music for a living so I know a thing or two. Can't play anything though haha. Edric Yuma Edric Yuma
The only weird out there thing I listen to, and it’s not even that out there, is broadway show tunes. Idk why, but I vibe with that

I can get down with that! Nothing wrong with Broadway show tunes! If you liked any if the songs I recommended I can put you into more stuff similar if you wanted.

Haha, I do, but it's a bit eclectic. It's just songs I like with little rhyme or reason behind them.

The first bunch of songs are mostly alt rock and indie, but it gets more eclectic as time goes on as this is basically a timeline of my taste in music changing haha

Or maybe the alt rock songs are last? I forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back