• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

Interestingly enough as a side note, few people consider diuretics, emetics, and laxatives to be real poisons. However, their effects on diplomatic events can be rather mortifying.

As for the meeting between Danil and Teno... it would be nice to get that done, though the poison could make the meeting a little more awkward than expected, depending on the effect.

Will he next event, aka the dance, be open to public spectators? Just trying to get some of my characters in the right place o:

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

I'm just going to say, like, yo get ready to fucking cut a rug. There will be enough time for everyone to gather and finish up their current plots. it's much more open than the time skip.

So, to clarify, what is the current appearance of the Gilded Orb? Since everyone will be able to see it, we might want its current look to be decided on. I recall something in one of the region or lore descriptions mentioning that it was said to have turned black. Am I just imagining things?

So, to clarify, what is the current appearance of the Gilded Orb? Since everyone will be able to see it, we might want its current look to be decided on. I recall something in one of the region or lore descriptions mentioning that it was said to have turned black. Am I just imagining things?

It's this like beautiful just about, like honeydew or cantaloupe sized, orb. It's usually a opalescent color. It's not particularly remarkable. It's just that it is infused with all the magicks from all civilizations that live there and it is deeply connected to the continent. It's very powerful and keeps the Homeland a forever summer of purity.

I used to have it, in my old versions of this roleplay, that there was an extra kingdom of humans that took care of the Gilded Orb, and it turned black from the wars between kingdoms and that was what spawned the marriages. But I don't really remember if I put that into this iteration of the roleplay. I'd say we can leave that up to vote.

It's this like beautiful just about, like honeydew or cantaloupe sized, orb. It's usually a opalescent color. It's not particularly remarkable. It's just that it is infused with all the magicks from all civilizations that live there and it is deeply connected to the continent. It's very powerful and keeps the Homeland a forever summer of purity.

I used to have it, in my old versions of this roleplay, that there was an extra kingdom of humans that took care of the Gilded Orb, and it turned black from the wars between kingdoms and that was what spawned the marriages. But I don't really remember if I put that into this iteration of the roleplay. I'd say we can leave that up to vote.
Yeah, you did. Industrial Kingdom people were discovered by pilgrimaging Water Domain people who saw that the orb had turned pitch black. They didn't know how it happened but Water Domain waged war after that.

There's also the possibility of the color or other qualities of the orb being changed over the intervening years of war and the past few months of peace.

Sorry I'm going to be pretty absent today I'll try and post in a little bit but that will probably be it tell around 8:30 tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back