• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy † Compromise Brings Delusion † OOC Page

I'm sorry if I'm taking so long for my replies! I'm actually just waiting a little for others to also get a chance to post, so that I don't post too much at once ^^

Yesssss! We could always use some more Water Domain peeps
Though fuck the industrial princess she will never be his queen and he most likely will try and kill her or have her killed followed by the industrial prince if that child labor thing doesn't go away

Cool down there, Im planning to put in that there's a senete thing in the Induestrial Kingdom who unsuprisngly is made up of aristocrats. Don't go jumping the gun now, everyone's an onion.

Cool down there, Im planning to put in that there's a senete thing in the Induestrial Kingdom who unsuprisngly is made up of aristocrats. Don't go jumping the gun now, everyone's an onion.
There are no excuses, and no one is safe while it remains

Like it or not, it's how the world works, money makes it go round.

Things will be more clear once I have the Induestrial lore up.

Yeah, I've done that but it doesn't seem like she's opened it yet. Its been a day or two since i sent it to her so hopefully she gets back to me soon :) Thank you
Hi yes hello I have a full time job that has been especially hectic. I do know it is there and it is on my mind. I will look at it when I get home tonight.

Though fuck the industrial princess she will never be his queen and he most likely will try and kill her or have her killed followed by the industrial prince if that child labor thing doesn't go away
I actually really like Alice and I don't want her to die. She's a pretty cool gal and she kind of reminds me of how I think Katrina would have been. Y'all should give her a chance haha!

I actually really like Alice and I don't want her to die. She's a pretty cool gal and she kind of reminds me of how I think Katrina would have been. Y'all should give her a chance haha!
I don't like her, I dislike the whole high strung manipulator type and he doesn't like how she might change the water nation if given the chance

Alice is pretty good, she's pretty much the emboddiment of the Induestrial nation.

Also, don't worry, the water domain does not bend easy. Afterall, what sank the titanic?

Alice is pretty good, she's pretty much the emboddiment of the Induestrial nation.

Also, don't worry, the water domain does not bend easy. Afterall, what sank the titanic?
The water nation doesn't bend because the people refuse too, he will act apon the peoples behalf and silence her but first there is something else he must do....

The water kingdom is just as diverse, does anyone remeber the island thing I had going, that's not even counting the water based citizens.

Also, I've got an entire lore description of how the war went between the Water and Induestrial kingdom that i still need to write, though I have a rough outline of it.

The water kingdom is just as diverse, does anyone remeber the island thing I had going, that's not even counting the water based citizens.

Also, I've got an entire lore description of how the war went between the Water and Induestrial kingdom that i still need to write, though I have a rough outline of it.
Alice represents the industrial kingdom, the industrial kingdom represents uniformity. Also he just sees her as a threat to the children's well being it doesn't matter to him if she's a saint or sinner he's coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back