• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Coming out of a hiatus, looking to get wrapped up in a story (Lit- Adv. Lit)

ikigai

So I've been roleplaying the majority of my life, but I'm just coming out of my longest hiatus to date (about 4 years). I've missed the buzz of a good roleplay so much as of late that I decided it was time for me to get back into it. I may be rusty at the start, but I'm confident I'll warm up quickly, but if you'd rather not deal with someone who's getting their sea legs I completely understand.

I'm open to all sorts of concepts or themes, I've always been a sucker for plots with demons and the heaven/hell fantasy coming into contact with the human world. I'm also a fan of vampires. I also love more urban/realistic settings, such as organized crime, street life, etc. I've lately been mulling over a story involving a drug dealer/addict, perhaps adding in supernatural elements if anyone's up for that. But like I said, I'm open to a lot of ideas!

Please be 18+, preferably older, as I'm 27 and don't want to feel like a senior citizen. Since I'm just getting back into the groove of things, I'm primarily looking for a M/F main pairing, although I love adding a large cast of fleshed out side characters that interact with others and most likely some of them will fall somewhere on the LGBTQ+ spectrum. If it's not an issue I'm also looking to start out with a female main, as I think it'd be easier for me to find rhythm with for now. As I said, I also try and incorporate many other characters throughout the story and am not barred to only playing female for them.

I love dark stories sprinkled with romance and light, fluffy moments. If interested please shoot me a message! I'm happy to write through here or email.

Hello! I may have some plot ideas I wanted to throw your way, if you're interested. Mind if I shoot you a DM?

I too enjoy those settings and am also coming out of a long hiatus! Would you be up for a rp?

Do you have any fandoms that you write in?
Technically, but at this point in time I'm not really looking for any fandom-based roleplays. I'd like to get started with original RPs first and then move into fandom when I'm feeling more comfortable, and I don't know how long that will be.

Technically, but at this point in time I'm not really looking for any fandom-based roleplays. I'd like to get started with original RPs first and then move into fandom when I'm feeling more comfortable, and I don't know how long that will be.
Alright thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back