• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come write with me? +Lit. Partner Search+

I

Lu-Lu

Elder Member
17096165-9CF3-4692-980A-95215D9D5FDB.jpeg

- The story so far -
I am:
20+ (F)
& I like my partners to be at least 18+
- Current College Student & Employed -
this lockdown doesn’t affect my job so my reply time may vary, yet you should still get at least 1-3 replies daily.
10 years of RP experience
Varying post lengths are ok
(I am happy to match length but can do shorter also! Pls ask)

Romance is OK, Mature/Darker themes are OK,
so long as it makes sense to the plot and/or characters!

+++++++

Bold = cravings
Note: My preferred main is Female; I can wont do double ups

[Fandoms]
My Hero Academia * Fullmetal Alchemist * Blue Exorcist * D.Gray-Man * Naruto * Demon Slayer * Platinum End * The Witcher

there are more so if you have something in mind just ask.

[slice of life:]
bestfriend x bestfriends younger sister [I have a plot idea for this let me know if you are interested!] * detective x victim * detective x new partner * artist x muse * rich x poor * stalker x victim *
Flatmates * childhood best friends

[Historical:]
vampire x human [noble] * Noble x servant/commoner * arranged marriage * courtesan x high ranking royal * knight x betrothed princess/noble * soldier x trainee nurse * wounded soldier x enemy commoner

[Sci Fi:]
Soldier/Bounty Hunter x Ambassador [think Anakin x Padmé circa Episode 2: The Clone Wars] * bounty hunter x
bounty * mech pilots * Space Adventure yesss

other:
There’s probably more but I’ll update as I think.

I see a lot of potential in Soldier/Bounty Hunter x Ambassador. Though I would like to discuss the details of what sci-fi elements are present in the world first.

My Hero Academia (canons)
Fullmetal Alchemist (I've only seen Brotherhood)
Blue Exorcist

vampire x human [noble]
Noble x servant/commoner
Arranged marriage
knight x betrothed princess/noble

Hi, I'm really up for doing a My Hero Academia role-play or pretty much anything else for that matter, I'm a DM and run my own D&D server so I'm pretty good with coming up with ideas and find it easy to keep a plot going. Send me a message if you are interested. :)
Phill

Hello there!
I'm really interested in the arranged marriage if you are still interested in this.

Would you be willing to double up for Demon Slayer? Which canon characters are you looking to have played for you? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back