• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings κ§π•“π•¦π•žπ•“π•π•–'𝕀 πŸ™π•©πŸ™ 𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙꧂

captain_bumblebee

🐝 bzz bzz
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
β˜…Β·.·´¯welcomeΒ―`Β·.Β·β˜…

i'm bumble (feel free to call me leonie), and i'm looking for a few new role-play partners (and friends). so, here is my new interest thread! also, don't worry - the lowercase is just for aesthetic reasons.

i'm twenty-two and i go by they/she/any pronouns. i'm neurodivergent (AuDHD) so my muse fluctuates a lot, i'd appreciate it if you could keep this in mind. i'm originally from the netherlands, but i've lived in luxembourg all of my life - though also kind of live in germany now because of university. i'm currently in my fifth semester, and am majoring in english linguistics and minoring in portuguese. i think you could thus say that i'm an avid language nerd. this also brings me to my next point: i'm not a native speaker, and chronologically speaking, english is my fifth language. this means that i may occasionally make some minor mistakes (such as accidentally using an englified noun from a different language to describe something). i do consider myself to be well versed in english though! other than that, I have a cat, and he turned two in august. his name is linguini (bonus points if you can guess who he's named after).

!!please do keep in mind that I am a full-time student with a job and i usually won't be able to reply daily!!

• β™₯ gmt+1 timezone
    β™₯ past tense, but can do present as well
    β™₯ third person
    β™₯ preference for male characters, but can write as any
    β™₯ no triggers
    β™₯ lazy-lit - lit - novella
    β™₯ usually 1 main but lots of side characters
    β™₯ love dark and mature themes
    β™₯ obviously lgbtq+ friendly
    β™₯ any pairings (preference for mxf)
    β™₯ min. 4 meaty paragraphs - max. +/- 20
    β™₯ character sheets + realistic face claims
    β™₯ rpn only, i don't go off-site for the rps
    β™₯ loooove OOC chat (I love making character playlists, coming up with headcanons, etc.)

if you are interested, please don't comment on the thread. send me a pm instead! and please include some information about yourself. tell me a little bit about your writing style and mention what pairing(s) you're interested in. i might ask for a writing sample to see if we mesh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back