• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

liostwolf

Hello! So, seeing as I am making this: I am looking for a roleplay partner!

Let me introduce myself.

🌸I have been roleplaying for around a year, but have been writing for much longer
🌸I am a minor
🌸I write around 200-600 words per post, intros tend to be a tiny bit longer. I do try to mirror my partner's post length, unless it goes far above my capabilities.
🌸I can usually respond 2 times a week because of school and fluctuating motivation
🌸I prefer slow-burn if there is romance

About you/Rules
I dont really care about a whole lotta things… buuut

🌸I would like it if you could do more than one line, if its back and forth dialog i get it, but still try and put effort, ya know?
🌸I dont care how old you are, as long as if you are 18+ nothing…weird is rped or discussed
🌸Please try and get in a response a month. I know life get busy, but, i'd like to at least have that
🌸Im fine with darker themes, but if thats what your really looking for lets talk about boundaries and whatnot
🌸Id like it if you could try on spelling and grammar, I want to be able to read your wonderful writing
🌸Be lgbt+ friendly

“Ghost policy”

I'm good if you want to drop out, get uninterested, have too much on your plate, whatever, just tell me. A simple “Nope. Bye” Would be good, I just dont want to be waiting for forever, though I feel ike that goes for a lot of people. Be warned, I do have horrible focus, so I may not check for a bit, im cool if you ask me where I went (just dont be annoying bout it)

Plots/Interests/All that jazz

So, into the fun part. If I still have your interest, hi! Thanks for reading my rambling. Okay, so, I'm currently craving something to do with Greek mythology, now the specifics… Well, those can be discussed. Other than that I'm really up for anything, just send me a pm if you had something, or you just wanted a rp partner, I bet we could come up with something.
Side note, i dont really do fandoms, but you can maybe talk me into something. I wont play cannon though

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back