• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Forever For Never

Resident Emo
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! It's been a little while, but I have returned from //another// hiatus!
My name is Forever For Never, though I've also gone by many nicknames (FFN, Forever, 333Dragon, ILYTHECHOSENONE, the list goes on), feel free to call me any of those or make up your own nickname for me! ^.^
So, as you can probably gather from the title and the fact that we're currently in the 1x1 interest check forums, I'm on the hunt again for a few new roleplays! Buckle up everyone, I can get a bit long-winded (and I don't know how to use BB Codes ;-; ) so this thread might get a tad... long. Please bear with me and read through the whole thing so you can determine if I'm someone you'd jive well with, not everyone has the same preferences and style and I think it's best to get everything out into the open early on so we know if we'd work well together!

About Me (as a person)
+I'm an early 20's lass who loves to write.
+I'm currently taking a break from college and working full-ish time, but my major was/is psychology, so if you talk with me about that I'll love you forever xD
+I'm definitely an introvert, but I still love making friends, and I'm quite a bit more outgoing when I can hide behind a keyboard.
+I love dogs, I had a puggle named Giggles (who, tragically, passed away a week and a half ago), so if you want to trade dog pics let me know!
+My favorite color is blue and my favorite ice cream is cookies 'n' cream.
+I really, really like dragons (my skype name that I made when I was 10 is dragons_are_awesome, so... There you go).
+I am an artist, I love to draw, so if i get really into our roleplay there's a good chance I'll be drawing some scenes from it!
+I do suffer from mental health issues, have for years, it's one of those things that I'm kinda just *used to* by now, but sometimes it's better or worse. Right now it happens to be in the "not too bad" level of affecting me, but that can change at any given time.

Well, I guess that's all the (borderline useless) information about me you need to know about me off the top of my head, I'll add more stuff later if I feel it's relevant. I'm a pretty open person though, so if you have any questions feel free to ask! Now, onto part two...

About Me (as a roleplayer)

+I'm a mirror poster, meaning I'll reply with however much you give me. I can adjust fairly flexibly to most lengths depending on the preferences of my partner, a few lines to several beefy paragraphs, but I'm most versed in 2-5 medium-length paragraphs. It honestly also depends on how initially excited I am for the roleplay, and just how much I feel like writing for a given plot, but I'm more than open to adjusting to fit my partner's wants and needs!
+I love to chat OOC! Whether it's plotting things ahead for the roleplay or simply asking how each other's day was and sharing memes, I'm more than happy to befriend my partners. If you're not comfortable with that, that's 100% okay, but it is something that I really like so if that's the case we may not be the best partners.
+I prefer to roleplay within the age range of teen-late 20's, usually settling somewhere in the late teen years to early 20's. It's just the age range I'm most comfortable roleplaying.
+I really like romance in some sense to be involved in my roleplays. I'm a hopeless romantic, and one of the things I find most satisfying in a roleplay is the interactions between two characters, and particularly watching them falling in love. Now, I'm not saying if our characters have absolutely no chemistry we have to force them together in an unnatural way, or we have to rush into things immediately, but I would like for us to at least give it a shot and have it be an option if it does end up working out.
+That being said, as someone identifying as LGBTQ+ myself (I'm bisexual and may or may not be questioning my gender right now), I'm open to all sorts of gender pairings! I'll do the standard MxF, MxM, FxF, and of course I'm more than happy to throw some nonbinary folks into the mix too if you'd so like, I'm literally open to anything! However, *I will not play the sole male in an MxF pairing.* I'm more than happy to double, I love doubling, but I've just had too many instances in which I've gotten bored and dipped out, and then that's no fun for either party involved, now is it?
+I have a confession to make. Every time I've left this site, it's been without warning. I've ditched all of my roleplays without communicating anything to my partners, the taboo that everyone hates. What usually happens is I take on like 20 roleplays at once (I'm not even kidding, one time I had 26 messages waiting for me when I logged back in), get stressed out and burnt out, get anxious, and get paralyzed by that anxiety into inaction, i.e. avoiding the site completely for like, 4 months. Or some real life problems come up and I have to deal with them, then I end up leaving anyway. I'm not proud of it, I want to change and at least let them know what's going on before leaving, but I can't promise that it won't happen this time around as well. So, I guess my point here is that I'll try my best to be better, but if you'll absolutely hate me if I go MIA then I might not be the right partner for you.

+I lead a busy life at times, or I just can't be online due to lack of motivation, so I might not reply every second of the day. With that being said, since I'm now working from home and not in school, I should hopefully be able to be more active! I am a quasi-9 to 5-er though, so I'll probably be the most active in the evening (US Pacific time) and on weekends. I will strive to reply as promptly as possible, but it honestly depends on how lengthy the replies are and how interested I am in the roleplay, as well as if anything;s happening in life. I will do my best to let you know if something's going on, but at the worst I will reply no later than one week.

Anyhow, enough about me, here are a few things I'm looking for in a partner!

Guidelines for Partners

+I'm honestly not that picky with how long your reply is, but if I give you six detailed paragraphs and you reply with '"Oh, cool" he nodded.' I'm going to be a bit frustrated. I can sometimes get a bit overzealous with my replies, and I don't expect you to always match the level of detail paragraph for paragraph, but please give me something I can work with and write a reply to. Also, even if it's a short roleplay, please no one-liners.
+I understand that English is not everyone's native language, or even if it is not everyone is super picky about it, but please do your best to be coherent in your writing. I'm never going to judge you for a typo every now and then, but if I can't understand what I'm reading then I can't really reply to it.
+I know I mentioned this earlier, but if I try to strike up a conversation OOC please don't leave me on read. If you're not comfortable with divulging super personal information I completely understand that, I would never try to make anyone uncomfortable, but it does sting a bit when I ask a simple "So how's your day going? c:" and get snubbed in return.
+I would appreciate if my partner is comfortable with LGBTQ+ people. Even if we're doing a MxF, which I'm perfectly happy doing I don't really feel comfortable with roleplaying with people who think people like myself should burn in hell or whatever.
+I would also appreciate if my partner was understanding of and sensitive to mental health issues. I'm not saying I want anyone to be my therapist (already got one of those) or expect them to tell me everything about their own struggles, but if I say "hey, I won't be able to reply today because I'm feeling really depressed, I'm sorry" and they reply with "don't be such a baby man up and reply already" that won't go down very well. In return, I will always try to be as understanding as possible with your life circumstances and personal struggles.

+In that same vein, I do have a few triggers. I'm not really fond of extremely graphic depictions of blood and gore or graphic suicide scenes. Can characters get severely hurt, plot relevant? Of course! Can you describe their suffering? Yes! But I would prefer if there wasn't a few detailed description of their guts dragging on the ground or whatever. As for suicide, I am comfortable writing about it, but in a tasteful way. I don't want anyone making it a joke or depicting it really unrealistically. For that matter, if you are writing a character with mental health issues please do your research (or I suppose experience said illness) before writing, I am sensitive to mentally ill characters being played stereotypically and, quite frankly, wrongly.

Alrighty... That was a bit longer than I was hoping for, but it's full of good stuff, so if you've read this far please tell me what your favorite animal (real or fantasy) is! As I've already stated, mine are dogs and dragons (DnD, if you will). Now, onto the pairings, plots and fandoms!!~

Pairings

(Bolded will be the role I prefer to play, if any, !'s indicate if I have a plot idea (ask me about them!!), *'s indicate how much I'm craving the pairing at the moment. Just because there aren't a lot of stars doesn't mean an interesting plot couldn't get me super invested though!!)
+Angel x Demon***
+Angel x Human**
+Demon x Human**
+Old Vampire x New Vampire*****!
+Vampire x Human*****
+Witch/Wizard x Familiar****
+Witch/Wizard x Human***
+Mermaid/man x Human***!
+Ghost x Living**
+Demigod x Demigod***
+Demigod x Human***
+Pirate x Princess/Prince***
+Knight x Princess/Prince****
+Commoner x Princess/Prince**
+Barista x Author****!
+Musician x Barista***
+Musician x Bartender***
+Musician x Musician*****!
+Artist x Muse****
+Fashion Designer x Model***

Those are the pairings for you! Now, onto plots/general ideas! Most of them are more ideas, and have lots of room to be fleshed out and molded into something awesome! (Note: These ideas can be combined as well, with each other or with any of the pairings, so throw some suggestions my way, I'm open to anything!)

Plots/Ideas/Themes(?)
(Same rules apply to the pairings, *'s indicate interest level.)
+Dragons: **
Literally anything with dragons. They can be dragon riders, half-dragons, dragon shapeshifters, I just love dragons man.
+Soulmates:****
Once again, more of a vague idea. I just love soulmates in any form, I can do AU's and the like, or just as a concept of two people simply destined to be together.
+Forbidden Love:***
Give me the angst!! Two people in love, but there is something stopping them from being together--Family, social class, whatever it may be--But despite this, they still want to find a way to be together and get their happy ending. This one is really easy to combine with other pairings/ideas!
+People With Powers (Not the PWP you're used to):***
This is something I've been interested in a long time. Teens, or young adults, suddenly manifest powers. This could be anything from flying, to elemental control, to talking to animals. It could stem from some force unknown to us, or an accident, or a number of other things. Usually I like to have the government get involved and try to capture them for experimentation, and have an escape and everything, though that's not a necessity, if you have any other ideas surrounding this one let me know!
+Vampires
I've been watching a lot of vampire-related content lately, and I think vamps are really cool! This could be something dark and grim, or something more silly, or anything really. I don't have much in mind for what these vampires would be like, but I think it could turn into something interesting!
+Detectives
So, once again I don't have anything specific, but something involving detectives or solving mysteries could definitely make for an interesting plot!

I know there's not a whole lot there now, I'll add things as they come to me though, so stay tuned! And, finally, fandoms!~

Fandoms
(You know the drill with the stars... Also, unfortunately I don't do Canon x Canon, only Canon x OC and OC x OC, so if that's what you're looking for I apologize!)
+Harry Potter (book/movie series)**
+Vampire Knight (anime/manga)*****
+Ouran High School Host Club (OHSHC) (anime/manga)***
+The World Ends With You (TWEWY) (video game)*****
+Dragon Quest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (video game)***
+Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys (concept album)***
+Unwind (book series)****
+Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia (BNHA/MHA) (anime/manga)***
+Pokemon (video game/anime)**
+Madoka Magica (anime)**
+The Outsiders (novel)***
+The Alliance Alive****
+Eragon/The Inheritance Cycle (book series)***
+Fossil Fighters (video game)**

Alrighty, that's that! Thanks for sticking with me for this, I hope you found something that strikes your fancy, and if not I'm more than open to listening to your ideas! If you think we'd be a good fit just hit me up with a PM or post in the thread down here! And even if you don't, have a nice day/night!

~Forever For Never

Last edited:
Hello!! I'd love to whip up a good plot with you! You've snagged my interest with my favorite au; Soulmates! I'm perfectly happy with doing an OC x OC roleplay, too!
I also love going OOC to make friends, and I hope we can share doggo pictures and memes!!

Maybe a Commoner x Royal but the Commoner is something different? Shall I send a PM your way to explain more details?

If you don't mind irregular posting, I think maybe we can figure something out? I can more conclusively suggest plot prompts when I'm at a computer.

Gowi Gowi I suppose it depends on how irregular irregular is since that can be different for different people, but I’m a bit irregular myself so I’m sure we could make it work! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss plots?

Sounds interesting! How about a mix of musician x musician, soulmates and forbidden love? We can come up with a plot and setting if you are interested~

There has to be a way to make forbidden love and PWP be compatible, like, falling in love at a testing facility; something like that.. Anyway, if you're still looking for somebody to plot with, well, let me know!

Hi there, I'm not new-new to the site but i haven't yet gotten around to posting anything. If you're still looking for partners, I'd be happy to share cat pics galore in exchange for a pm (extremely rare product on offer here ik xd)

I'd love to hear your ideas on the old x new vampire and the human x mermaid. Knight/princess and and vampire/human could also be interesting. And any of the above might do nicely with a sprinkling of Forbidden Love, because that's always fun xd

Hello! I'm fairly new to the site, but not really to role playing! I'm a bit rusty but I see some ideas here I LOOOVE! I'm going to be turning 18 this December if you needed to know since I am still a minor! I love chatting OOC as I really wanna talk to and bond with my rp partner! Plus, I'm a big oc person and don't like doing canon characters as much.

There's a lot here I'm interested in, such as the dragon and powers plot ideas! I also love the demigod x demigod, pirate x prince/princess, knight x prince, and the witch/familiar! I love soul eater a ton as well, but I haven't seen that much of Madoka. Despite this, I'm still willing to do a darker magical girl type rp? Totally up to you though! I'd love to talk about it with you! Honestly I am so down if you wanna mix any of the ideas too, such as mixing the demigods with the pirate/prince(ss) or knight/prince(ss) that would be very fun!

Apologies if this is a lot to read haha, I can get a bit carried a way!

Sorry for the late-ish replies everyone! I've been super busy with work and school the past few days ;; Anywayyy...

Hecatty Hecatty That sounds like an interesting idea for sure, wanna shoot me a PM so we can discuss?

newt newt Sure thing, I'll do a PM for some cat pics! x3 I'll send you one in just a minute!

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow No worries, I get carrired away too sometimes xD Anyhow, if you wanted to send a PM my way we could try to figure something out plot-wise? :0

I would like to RP, The angel x Human plot would be fun since I have a basic idea for a plot.

Hi! I have a few different thoughts/ideas if you’re fine with me pming you, but I just have to say.

I’ve never seen someone mention the Unwind series on here before and it makes me so happy to see someone who likes it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back