• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Where should this take place?

• United States

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • England

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way I intend to play the character, he has three purposes:

1) As a literal neutral 3rd party that arranges the meetings. I would probably ask to be a manservant to another character. So he serves drinks, arranges for transport and generally takes care of small stuff so the other characters can focus on the murder mysteries. Of course he is drawn into the main plot, probably because someone notices he makes for a good spy.

2) Infiltrator/intelligence gatherer. He would have a large social network with a lot of ears to the ground - lots of menial people ignored by the higher ups, but with functional eyes and ears. A werewolf may notice he has tons of different human scents on him and ask about it.

3) Devil's advocate, pun fully intended. As a priest of course he'll have some strong opinions about the current state of affairs. While he can't openly speak out about his faith I fully expect to get into some intense conversations about good and evil - careful ones given the risk involved, but intense.

What, if any, problems do you see with this? I'm more than willing to adapt.
I would just wait until I have the character applications up before making any solid decisions on a character idea at the moment. I’m not saying it’s a bad idea or anything, but with the role that humans will be playing, this may not work that well and I don’t want to give away information about the roles yet until I have applications up as I’m still working on everything~

I was considering the opposite. A careful minded bishop sent to investigate the violent loss of human life in extrajudicial territories. Very vengeful and having a history of losing people to creatures that stalk the night. He searches for the light and carries it as a torch of radiance, though that is radiance only achieved by violence. However, this hinges on if there even is a faith-based presence in the world. I’m prepared to make it work if possible but I am already considering different options.
At this point in the roleplay there’s really only the faith concerning the three different non-humans. So worshiping those whose territories they live within is expected if one is religious. But just like I said in another comment, don’t have any concrete ideas until the sheet is up as there will be additional information about the roles humans will have within the group~

Definitely interested! I'm not sure if I'd be able to commit yet, but this is such a cool premise!
Glad to hear it~ there’s still time before I’ll get a cs up so if you’re schedule opens up feel free to apply!

Potentially will get the character thread and ooc posted tonight

I tried my best to look for a discord link through here and the ooc, is there one yet? Or did I just miss it haha.

And the deadline for applications is still July 22nd correct?
so the discord won't be available until after the deadline and for accepted characters~ the current deadline is still the 22nd but it may change depending on if people need more time or not :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back