• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Where should this take place?

• United States

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • England

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am tentatively interested
the plot and everything is amazing and it is such a great idea!!

I’m definitely interested! This is so well thought out and eye catching! The witches are calling my name.

also apologies for the poll not being up until now, i made this at an ungodly hour and forgot to add it akhdgbfg

Honestly both locations have the potential to be great, so I can’t decide. 😂

Hmmm.

Would a humble priest be ok as well? I'm thinking of a diplomatic character acting as a neutral party, with his actual faith kept a secret, leading to an increasingly delicate balancing act. Just a regular human that tries to tend to his flock in the middle of all the mayhem.

Hmmm.

Would a humble priest be ok as well? I'm thinking of a diplomatic character acting as a neutral party, with his actual faith kept a secret, leading to an increasingly delicate balancing act. Just a regular human that tries to tend to his flock in the middle of all the mayhem.
With the particular purpose of the characters we would be playing, this wouldn’t make too much sense!

Honestly both locations have the potential to be great, so I can’t decide. 😂
I'm going to play a displaced witch that has moved across the pond to join a new coven after years of his own people treating him like a blight upon their family tree. Just because the setting takes place in one area doesn't mean your character has to be English...hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back