• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [CLOSED TEMP.] let’s restart from here (1x1 partner search)

Cealen

★彡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Introduction

thank you for clicking on my little thread, first of all ; ).

hello there! I am cealen (seal-en) and I am back from the dead- I mean, I am trying to get back into roleplaying! it’s been a long time since I have, but I still think I have it in me! so if you’re ok with someone who hasn’t roleplayed in a while, let me continue to talk about my guidelines:​

About Me:

- I am 20 years old, since I think it’s important for anyone who I rp with to know this. so, I only am interested in rping with people 16 and over. sorry, any younger role players!

- I am a junior in college, which means I can get to varying degrees of busy. so while I might not always be able to send a reply, I will most likely let you know beforehand. i am always up to do some ooc chatting though : ).

- as you see, in ooc I talk pretty casually and in all lowercase. don’t worry though, I capitalize and talk “properly” in character.

- i like typical paragraphs (usually 3 at minimum, 300-900 words), third person roleplaying. i’m here to have fun really, so I don’t like to feel like I have to write a page of content every reply. i think this makes me "semi-lit" or whatever. I will still provide plenty of content for you to engage with in my replies, still!

- i won’t rp with you if you will get mad at me for writing lgbt+ characters, period. about every character I write is lgbt+ in someway, sometimes that being a big focus, sometimes not. I am (l)gbt+ in real life, and that’s reflected in my characters ^_^.

- i like being friends with the people I roleplay with! expect me to do ooc chatting with you! like... a lot, about anything.​

Roleplay Guidelines:

- genre wise, I prefer fantasy settings the most, but I can get by with a nice slice-of-life too. I kinda suck at writing anything “scary”, so horror is not for me. I also don’t do fandom stuff, but I am open to doing some fandom-inspired if you wish to do so!

- while I may write a lot, but i don't expect you to do so or even mirror me, honestly. while i love long posts, I'm fine if you have shorter, single paragraphs sometimes. just don't do one-liners, if you're stuck with writing more just message me, we'll come up with something that we can do, no problem!

- I LOVE plotting and will probably give my own suggestions to your ideas! plotting is very important to me and I like doing a lot of it before we get on with actually roleplaying.

- I am very ok with MOST (key word most) dark stuff being explored, as long as it’s not...excessive. by that I mean I don’t want every single paragraph of a roleplay reply to be some character suffering or going through something awful. that just makes me sad. hopefully that makes sense to you! also,

- if you want to smash our ocs faces together (aka, have romance), i am only open to doing wlw and mlm romance :), which means No M/F parings, sorry. if you just want our ocs to be buddies (or hate eachother, who knows) then don’t worry about this part of my guidelines, we can have M/F platonically! ; ).

- I'm on mobile most of the time, so please use mobile friendly codes with me!

- I am ghost friendly, but i do appreciate getting a heads up beforehand if possible. I dip sometimes too, so it’s understandable.
Contact

I believe this covers most of my guidelines! if you want clarification on something, or are interested in roleplaying with me, shoot me a pm! thank you for reading this far, and I hope we can roleplay with eachother soon : ). (or not...)​

Last edited:
very very tentative bump. cannot make that clear enough :’). semester coming to an end has got me way too excitable :^) send me a pm if you’re interested/re-interested, even!

I would love to become roleplay buddies! Are you still open?

tentatively, yes! i just have to see how much i can handle, but we can always discuss! like before, just shoot me a pm introducing yourself and anything you're even vaguely interested in doing!

very very tentative bump. cannot make that clear enough :’). semester coming to an end has got me way too excitable :^) send me a pm if you’re interested/re-interested, even!
Still interested in more buddies?

hi, im bo (im biwheels' boyfriend), id be super interested in writing with you if you're interested!

sorry everyone, this thread got attention again when i wasn’t expecting it to, i will have to close this temporarily >_<. if i reached out to you before this message you’re all good, though, still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back