• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [CLOSED TEMP.] let’s restart from here (1x1 partner search)

Cealen

★彡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Introduction

thank you for clicking on my little thread, first of all ; ).

hello there! I am cealen (seal-en) and I am back from the dead- I mean, I am trying to get back into roleplaying! it’s been a long time since I have, but I still think I have it in me! so if you’re ok with someone who hasn’t roleplayed in a while, let me continue to talk about my guidelines:​

About Me:

- I am 20 years old, since I think it’s important for anyone who I rp with to know this. so, I only am interested in rping with people 16 and over. sorry, any younger role players!

- I am a junior in college, which means I can get to varying degrees of busy. so while I might not always be able to send a reply, I will most likely let you know beforehand. i am always up to do some ooc chatting though : ).

- as you see, in ooc I talk pretty casually and in all lowercase. don’t worry though, I capitalize and talk “properly” in character.

- i like typical paragraphs (usually 3 at minimum, 300-900 words), third person roleplaying. i’m here to have fun really, so I don’t like to feel like I have to write a page of content every reply. i think this makes me "semi-lit" or whatever. I will still provide plenty of content for you to engage with in my replies, still!

- i won’t rp with you if you will get mad at me for writing lgbt+ characters, period. about every character I write is lgbt+ in someway, sometimes that being a big focus, sometimes not. I am (l)gbt+ in real life, and that’s reflected in my characters ^_^.

- i like being friends with the people I roleplay with! expect me to do ooc chatting with you! like... a lot, about anything.​

Roleplay Guidelines:

- genre wise, I prefer fantasy settings the most, but I can get by with a nice slice-of-life too. I kinda suck at writing anything “scary”, so horror is not for me. I also don’t do fandom stuff, but I am open to doing some fandom-inspired if you wish to do so!

- while I may write a lot, but i don't expect you to do so or even mirror me, honestly. while i love long posts, I'm fine if you have shorter, single paragraphs sometimes. just don't do one-liners, if you're stuck with writing more just message me, we'll come up with something that we can do, no problem!

- I LOVE plotting and will probably give my own suggestions to your ideas! plotting is very important to me and I like doing a lot of it before we get on with actually roleplaying.

- I am very ok with MOST (key word most) dark stuff being explored, as long as it’s not...excessive. by that I mean I don’t want every single paragraph of a roleplay reply to be some character suffering or going through something awful. that just makes me sad. hopefully that makes sense to you! also,

- if you want to smash our ocs faces together (aka, have romance), i am only open to doing wlw and mlm romance :), which means No M/F parings, sorry. if you just want our ocs to be buddies (or hate eachother, who knows) then don’t worry about this part of my guidelines, we can have M/F platonically! ; ).

- I'm on mobile most of the time, so please use mobile friendly codes with me!

- I am ghost friendly, but i do appreciate getting a heads up beforehand if possible. I dip sometimes too, so it’s understandable.
Contact

I believe this covers most of my guidelines! if you want clarification on something, or are interested in roleplaying with me, shoot me a pm! thank you for reading this far, and I hope we can roleplay with eachother soon : ). (or not...)​

Last edited:
very very tentative bump. cannot make that clear enough :’). semester coming to an end has got me way too excitable :^) send me a pm if you’re interested/re-interested, even!

I would love to become roleplay buddies! Are you still open?

tentatively, yes! i just have to see how much i can handle, but we can always discuss! like before, just shoot me a pm introducing yourself and anything you're even vaguely interested in doing!

hi, im bo (im biwheels' boyfriend), id be super interested in writing with you if you're interested!

sorry everyone, this thread got attention again when i wasn’t expecting it to, i will have to close this temporarily >_<. if i reached out to you before this message you’re all good, though, still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back