• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Starlight_Flowers

Starlight
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hullo! I'm Starlight but feel free to call me Star! I'm 20 years old and use she/they pronouns! I've been roleplaying for ten years so I've got quite a lot of experience!

About me & my RP style
- I do 1x1 RPs, no group RPs, just cause they're hard to keep up with.
- I'm very detailed and I write exclusively in the 3rd person. I usually write 3+ lines. But I can tone down or enhance the detail if need be. I usually try to match the energy of the other person.
- I prefer to do OC x Canon, so I'm willing to play anyone you like, as long as you're willing to play Macaque or Red Son for one of my OCs (depends on who your OC's love interest is, I'm flexible). I believe it's referred to as doubling up and it's also one of my preferences.
- I live in the MST (Mountain Daylight) time zone, M-F I'm offline from 8 AM to 2 or 4 PM depending on my work schedule (may reply on my break or during slow hours at work), but for the rest of the day and into the night/AM hours, I'm free. Sleep? For the weak. I respond pretty quick so if you're looking for a quick replying RP partner, I'm your gal.
- I'm super respectful about RP and trigger boundaries, and if anything pops up that you don't like, PLEASE tell me and it'll be remedied.

About the RP
- My preferred genres are: romance, comedy, action, drama, hurt/comfort, angst and even AUs (Alternate-Universes).
- My big NO topics are: extreme gore, body horror, horror, yandere, graphic drug abuse, transphobic/homophobic/racist behavior, pedophilia, self harm
- Plot can be either something we cook up together or we can follow canon events, I'm good with either, up to you. Just if we brainstorm together, I can't just be the only one shooting ideas out TwT.
- As mentioned, I prefer if we double up on the OC x Canon, so I play your love interest and you play mine, and we both play our respective OCs.
- I have watched up to the season 4 special, PLEASE let me know how far you are and if you mind spoilers or not, so I don't accidentally spoil things for you.
- Don't be afraid to talk to me OOC! I don't bite and I love talking about a lot of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back