• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] Slipped Through the Cracks: An Isekai Roleplay

Hiya! I would like to stop by and express my interest in joining just in case any available spots pop up in the near future.

I'm aware that the slots may have filled up at this point, nonetheless, I would like to let you know still that you are free to send me the Discord server link, whenever anyone happens to drop out or if you need a backup roleplayer at any point of the campaign. I'm willing to jump in ASAP and share my current idea(s) and or character concept(s) for this roleplay at anytime. ^_^

If there was room left, it would be my first time participating in a DND-esque (?) group roleplay. So if there is dice and a combat system involved, I'm ready to learn but please bare with me.

Personally for me, but at the same time I have been on and off living under a rock in terms of what goes on in roleplay communities so what do I know, but anyway I rarely see roleplays that openly embrace and allow characters being publicly dere types and give role-players a chance to put a unique, well-thought out spin on certain popular types or flat out roleplay as a dere trope. I know they tend to be either vanilla or edgy clichés or extremes and overdone so I get some peoples' overall stigma or distaste for dere types being applied to roleplay according to past experiences observing certain group roleplays outside of RPNation. I personally haven't gotten the chance to write a dere type with others in a non-judgemental environment with a lot of skilled artists like here. Seeing people being able to write a character embodying a main trope and being allowed some room to develop them over time without seemingly worrying about being consciously and immediately nitpicked or judged for potentially writing a cliché or something "cringy" is intimately a breath of fresh air for me. You're going to make a super awesome GM and I hope everyone who gets to join in has so much fun. I seriously can't wait to see how and what this roleplay blossoms into.

If I were to be allowed to join, I do have a character concept but I'm currently overthinking it right now and probably making things awkwardly complicated for myself at this time. I'd rather wait till I get an invitation + when the official lore comes out that'll hopefully give me pointers of what would be lore-friendly for me to do with or for my character concept. And I'm finally able to coherently flesh my concept out that's properly compatible with the roleplay and not unintentionally verbose in a pretentious, confusing and or non-functional way.

I'm sorry if I have been lurking too much here. I'm painstakingly slow when it comes to my responses. I overthink everything most of the time.

I look forward to spectating how this all plays out. Again, feel free to PM or ping me whenever a spot opens up and I'll hop in.

Best of luck! :closed eyes open smile:

If there was room left, it would be my first time participating in a DND-esque (?) group roleplay. So if there is dice and a combat system involved, I'm ready to learn but please bare with me.

Maybe I just missed something but I don't think this has anything DnD-esque to it.

If I were to be allowed to join, I do have a character concept but I'm currently overthinking it right now and probably making things awkwardly complicated for myself at this time. I'd rather wait till I get an invitation + when the official lore comes out that'll hopefully give me pointers of what would be lore-friendly for me to do with or for my character concept. And I'm finally able to coherently flesh my concept out that's properly compatible with the roleplay and not unintentionally verbose in a pretentious, confusing and or non-functional way.

It still seems to be a WIP, but it should be fine to post since it's already linked in the OOC:

Maybe I just missed something but I don't think this has anything DnD-esque to it.
Not to be rude to the others, but thank you for pointing out the lore doc. I'd advise people should read the entirety of what the GM has laid out for us. It's great that there's a lot of interest expressed but I wonder now if there'll be a screening process or if it'll come down to "first come, first serve."

Not to be rude to the others, but thank you for pointing out the lore doc. I'd advise people should read the entirety of what the GM has laid out for us. It's great that there's a lot of interest expressed but I wonder now if there'll be a screening process or if it'll come down to "first come, first serve."

Well, I wouldn't blame anyone for not noticing as here in the interest check there is a link to the OOC and the CS, but the lore just says WIP without an actual link.

Well, I wouldn't blame anyone for not noticing as here in the interest check there is a link to the OOC and the CS, but the lore just says WIP without an actual link.
Good point. Maybe it was just me, but it was easy to find by hopping through each link. I'm sure the GM is working on it.

Do we have the main, ✨female lead✨ available??
Go for it! I was hoping for someone to take the protagonist's spot.

Is it just me who can't get over how nice the menu looks??? idk why but my brain malfunctions about it.
it is good! i can never get something as nice as that
😳 Thank you, but I can't take the credit for that. Uxie's coding thread is absolutely a treasure trove with more gems like the code above! As for the art, it's from the talented Mienar! They have a lot of animated illustrations that are top-tier ✨aesthetics✨!

It still seems to be a WIP, but it should be fine to post since it's already linked in the OOC:

Gah! You found it! How dare ye! /j Jokes aside, I only linked it to the other threads and not to this one was because I was still filling it up. It's only linked to the others for my ease. 😳 Give me a few more hours to finish the general bases. 🙏

As for the limited spots conundrum and the other questions, please give me some time to read up on those and to think on it, too. I'd like to come up with a solution that'll hopefully be satisfactory.

Go for it! I was hoping for someone to take the protagonist's spot.

😳 Thank you, but I can't take the credit for that. Uxie's coding thread is absolutely a treasure trove with more gems like the code above! As for the art, it's from the talented Mienar! They have a lot of animated illustrations that are top-tier ✨aesthetics✨!

Gah! You found it! How dare ye! /j Jokes aside, I only linked it to the other threads and not to this one was because I was still filling it up. It's only linked to the others for my ease. 😳 Give me a few more hours to finish the general bases. 🙏

As for the limited spots conundrum and the other questions, please give me some time to read up on those and to think on it, too. I'd like to come up with a solution that'll hopefully be satisfactory.
I’ll give away my spot to someone (if I even have one) and be on hold. Give it to 10 FA1RV or someone (shortened the name cuz I’m lazy lol)

Bumping this back up, since I'm reopening spots. Searching for 2 - 4 more people to join in! It's still in the CS making part of the process, so jump on in with your character concepts over at the OOC! Fantasy - STC: OOC

^ You mean macaroons.

Anyways best group, best dm, 10/10 approve, lore is good join uusssss

Interested in joining! Hoping there is space for more! 👀
Oop, sorry that I didn't see this earlier! Yes, welcome! ^0^ The Lore and OOC are linked in the IC post or just up above. Excited to hear about all of your character concepts!

Just in case, I'm still hoping for one more person to join for a full roster ^0^ This is still open and accepting!

Interested! :>
Woo! Hop on in 🥳 Shall I reserve your spot, then?

Woo! Hop on in 🥳 Shall I reserve your spot, then?

original-1.gif

Yes ma'am! the ideas are already beginning to storm inside me brain :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back