• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] Slipped Through the Cracks: An Isekai Roleplay

lumbago

Back in Business

SLIPPED THROUGH THE CRACKS.

click the

STC

open

ㅎㅎ

• to slip through the cracks (phr.)

to escape the notice of the currently placed societal system, thereby resulting in its failure to provide aid; a symptom of the system's imperfection

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Oh, my bad! It's a romance visual novel of vague origins. A dating sim, basically. 😊 I'll add that into the premise in a jiffy!

Alright, so can I expect that to carry the usual troupe of a single main character trying to raise affection with several romantic interests?

Interested in doing a kuudere for this. Apart from the posting frequency, what is the minimum post length, if there is one? Sorry if I missed it somewhere, on mobile rn.

Hey there! I am currently interested in this topic. Would it be possible for me to be a lackey for the main villain/villainess who has some type of connection with the king?

Interested in doing a kuudere for this. Apart from the posting frequency, what is the minimum post length, if there is one? Sorry if I missed it somewhere, on mobile rn.

Quote:

POST LENGTH

I’m not particular about word-count. Write as long or as short as you want. All I need from that post is legibility and content, enough for your fellow players to easily respond to.

Assuming I join, I have half a mind to play some kind of NPC / side character. I would likely play one of those characters that the main character goes to buy everything from, they have the most random items and show up in places it should be absolutely impossible for them to be in. Because of course, how is anyone going to get through a game without a cash shop?

Alright, so can I expect that to carry the usual troupe of a single main character trying to raise affection with several romantic interests?
There'll be a role for the protagonist, yes, but as for the purposeful raising of affection, I'm not sure how that'd be implemented, what with their having no memories. In truth, the primary reason for it taking place in a VN is so that the tropes common to it can be invoked and played with. (And, also, because I've been reading way too many shoujo isekais. 💰 I will pay to see a villainess.) The roleplay's more along the lines of Dragon Age 2 when it comes to that romance VN vibe as opposed to something like Tokimeki Memorial.

Oh wow, okay, a lot more responses than I thought!
Jesus I knew you had talent but my god.... I'm definitely interested
But of course! Praise me more! 😈 (Jokes aside, thank you for saying that. I'll always remember the fun back-and-forths between Layla and Rias!)

I feel like making a villainess or a troublemaker.
💰 Take the moneybag. I will pay you to do it.

On a more serious note, I'm happy to have all your interests! I'll get to finishing up the Lore and the CS. 🎉 Please expect it by tomorrow night, at the latest. (GMT+8)

Honestly super interested in this. Thinking a dopey but lovable delinquent/childhood friend type of character that would probably aid the villain on accident :p

There'll be a role for the protagonist, yes, but as for the purposeful raising of affection, I'm not sure how that'd be implemented, what with their having no memories. In truth, the primary reason for it taking place in a VN is so that the tropes common to it can be invoked and played with. (And, also, because I've been reading way too many shoujo isekais. 💰 I will pay to see a villainess.) The roleplay's more along the lines of Dragon Age 2 when it comes to that romance VN vibe as opposed to something like Tokimeki Memorial.

Oh you misunderstand. I was saying I am assuming the mechanics carry over, just wanted to be sure if that was indeed the kind of game this was.. you know... before our characters went inside it and probably blasted the story with shenanigans :P

I Actually Don't know, but I would like to make a Sporty girl, That has anger issues because people Call her shorty.

^ Man im pretty excited for this rp it filled up fast! I'm glad gm started this, it's a pretty good premise :p

everyone is in two categories
1) interested in the romance part/isekai part
2) doing a quirky side character or villain

me: me wanna kill monsters and just cause chaos for everyone. beautiful sweet chaos

Is it just me who can't get over how nice the menu looks??? idk why but my brain malfunctions about it.

Is it just me who can't get over how nice the menu looks??? idk why but my brain malfunctions about it.
it is good! i can never get something as nice as that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back