• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed) Looking For People To Join a Pokémon Thread based in Unova

sorry it's taking me so long to respond to Nero, schoolwork and such has been getting me hung up

Pumpkid Pumpkid just happy to see Liara. Hopefully some of the other crew return as well.
Yeah I was sad that Liara wasn't on the 2nd one to join the crew ;-; Garrus, and Thane were my bois ;-; as for the girls my only choice that I loved was Tali. Her accent and shyness~

I'm probably gonna use the weekend off from Rp. I have really bad vertigo from lack of sleep

Sounds interesting. What would be the premise though? Besides being in an academy haha

Im going to go ahead and steer right into my lack of knowledge. What exactly is a Gijinka?

Im going to go ahead and steer right into my lack of knowledge. What exactly is a Gijinka?
humanoid pokemon, in a sense. there's a lot of good and variable art (sometimes) for gijinkas out there

Oh I'll definitely need to look more into it. I need to expand my roleplaying. I still do wanna make my fire emblem story but that would be a lot of work. Since i've been talking a lot about Fate recently I'd be interesting in starting or joining a Fate based rp. Thanks for that Blitz!

I kind of wanted to go for a Meowstic one, but... yeah, I'm having difficulty finding art that fits with what I want my character to be. Also let's talk in the Gijinka ooc so we don't spam here xD
Right? I had trouble myself without them looking adult or all being feminine for a Houndoom.
Oh I'll definitely need to look more into it. I need to expand my roleplaying. I still do wanna make my fire emblem story but that would be a lot of work. Since i've been talking a lot about Fate recently I'd be interesting in starting or joining a Fate based rp. Thanks for that Blitz!
I didn't know what it was till read an RP years back. It's ok, no pressure :3 join whenever you'd like there is a seat open for everyone if anyone changes their minds.

Apologies everyone but... HOLY F*CK AM I HAPPY TO BE DONE WITH WORK NOW!!! Ahem...thank you for allowing my little outburst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back