• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed) Looking For People To Join a Pokémon Thread based in Unova

PFTTT! I’m just imagining some important plot event going on in the background. Like Team Plasma is just making a speech only to be continuously interrupted by Violet trying to fight Nero while spewing every insult she can think of while Nero is just here being that knife cat meme

me, pulling up The Oh Hellos to listen to: oh hey would you look at that-

but anyways, I posted! Poor Evangeline...

You know, the team could always stay at Evangeline's place during the whole Team Plasma fiasco, if needed. It's a nice complex near the harbor in Virbank City and has close access to a road to cut to Pokestar Studios, quite large in comparison to the other homes around the place, and I would say that it's the size of RIn Tohsaka's house in F/SN: UBW. Roughly. I dunno how large that house is, but it looks large enough for a wealthy middle-class family to live in. Most of the time Esmond-Evangeline's father-is out of the house due to acting business, so both siblings have keys in case they need to lock the house.
The Adel's also have a small middle-class home in Nimbasa, which is Oliver and Evangeline's original home that they were growing up in before they moved. Fun times for everyone.

True and they could go there to rest instead of spending the night out camping when they get to Virbank.

Also blitz I need you to stop coming up with ways for taking Nero home with Evangeline!

me, pulling up The Oh Hellos to listen to: oh hey would you look at that-

but anyways, I posted! Poor Evangeline...

Oh! I recently got into them! I adore Bitter Water! It’s so lovely

Live Footage of Violet saving Nero from Team Plasma and having a "sweet" moment after. (24:50 to end)
Honestly, with the idea of the group going back to Evangeline’s place after a Team Plasma fiasco gives me life. And now I’m imagining Evangeline on the roof like:
Evangeline: HEY VIOLET! I GUESS KILLING NERO DIDN’T WORK OUT!

But yeah! It could be nice and honestly a break in a house sounds like the perfect chance for bonding moments and exploring each other’s own background from Evangeline discussing her homelife possibly a bit since they at her home to Violet possibly admitting she ran away and why when things remind her of her home.

Oh! I recently got into them! I adore Bitter Water! It’s so lovely
THAT'S WHAT I WAS LISTENING TO EARLIER AHA,
But yeah! It could be nice and honestly a break in a house sounds like the perfect chance for bonding moments and exploring each other’s own background from Evangeline discussing her homelife possibly a bit since they at her home to Violet possibly admitting she ran away and why when things remind her of her home.
Perfect bonding moments! Also I already have an idea in mind of the group taking a small detour to go to Virbank City before leaving Castelia to head up to Nimbasa and on the morning there (since I imagine it's gonna be nighttime when the group gets to the city proper), Evangeline gets to see her father again after his small actor business trip to Nimbasa. Wholesome moments for the team.
But yeah!! More teambuilding with bonding in a house where one of your teammates offered for the group to sleep at.

Last edited:
You have good taste Blitz!

And that sounds great! I just love the insight these visits could give as the team is able to see different sides of each other! Just all this bonding and team-building! Definitely is making me excited to see all the possibilities since I am a sucker for that bonding that sparks development and sweet fluff

ABSOLUTELY. plus i'm currently writing something to flesh out the Adels (umu, guess what character Oliver is gonna be in costume for. hint: it's one of the sabers), so if/when Evangeline comes back home, Evaline is gonna do some storytimes.

I'm imagining a moment where, if Zach evolves before Vincent and company get to his home, Vincent is going to take a look at the pet bed that Zach has, and awkwardly realize he'll need to buy a larger one.

Edit: the person in question also shares something in common with my character and a certain roman emperor
as they say, nero is love, nero is life. respect the nero, love the nero, adore and praise the nero.
1607574204766.png

Oof I wish you luck with that. I applaud them for the precautions but jeez that sucks

And pftt! I'm excited to write Violet's replies to Vincent and Zephyr, especially since she keeps being called kid. Just... gotta think of an actually clever remark haha!
Because she looks like a little girl xD and acts like one

... honestly I’m just loving the idea of the group accidentally being casted as extras or characters in small film or such and rolling with it. Just the sheer chaos would be hilarious

Most likely be Evangeline or Vincent's doing
or Esmond's doing, as he's so eager to finally see Evaline make proper friends. He's a bit...crazy with his money that he spends for his children.

Just picturing Zephyr staring blankly into the camera.

Also not salty Oliver would be dressed up as Nero and not Jeanne Alter

Also not salty Oliver would be dressed up as Nero and not Jeanne Alter
do YOU have any anime clip refs for Jeanne? i don't think so. go back to the corner unless you can get some Jeanne Alter anime clips. /j

Hey they're slowly animating each of the FGO stories (completely out of order) so it's only a matter of time! By the way have any of you been able to guess who my favorite Servant from Fate is?

Edit: And I forgot a few months ago FGO released a trailer for their Summer event and there was a 1 or 2 second scene showing off a fully animated Jalter in her Berserker class. That counts as something. So...take that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back