• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed) Looking For People To Join a Pokémon Thread based in Unova

Where I live there's no such thing as weather. It just does whatever it wants lol. No but seriously today is cool and sunny and tomorrow it's going to be freezing and a full on thunderstorm.

Where I live there's no such thing as weather. It just does whatever it wants lol. No but seriously today is cool and sunny and tomorrow it's going to be freezing and a full on thunderstorm.
lol sounds like the magic plains. I want the rain ;-;

The level of rain we get varies greatly. It can go from "oh this is relaxing" all the way to world war 3

It's a really good game! Though it would probably be best to wait as long as you can until they work our many of its kinks. For some people it's a buggy mess; luckily I haven't experienced anything too horrible, yet that is.

It's a really good game! Though it would probably be best to wait as long as you can until they work our many of its kinks. For some people it's a buggy mess; luckily I haven't experienced anything too horrible, yet that is.
Yeah I heard about that. I usually do wait because of prices and beta testing until I see improvements or good reviews. I know PC has it better

Personally I'm not all that surprised by all the bugs. CD Projekt Red stated multiple times that there where things they needed to work out yet people kept rushing them to release it. Don't kill me for being a CD Projekt Red fanboy

It was kind of a lazy day for me, too. I got my tree up, and around an hour ago a group I was with wrapped up their Game Night. We played Skribbl.io and some Cards Against Humanity.

I used to love Destiny. I got every Exotic weapon in the first game, but for a couple different reasons, I played up until a little bit of Warmind in 2 and stopped.

By the way has anyone heard from the others? I know Blitz already said they've been busy with life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back