• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed) Looking For People To Join a Pokémon Thread based in Unova

Never in my life have I needed something so much, and never known until I received it

Well because of you guys I just youtubed it. And my god. Nintendo really went "Yeah Steve was cool but let's have Sephiroth kill the main villain of the story mode in one swipe and then make the audience he stabbed Mario." Like my god

Well because of you guys I just youtubed it. And my god. Nintendo really went "Yeah Steve was cool but let's have Sephiroth kill the main villain of the story mode in one swipe and then make the audience he stabbed Mario." Like my god
Yep, gotta make sure the Sephiroth edge we all know and love is present.

This now makes me want the chatacters to explore spoopy mansion. While Violet is helplessly dragged along. Is there even a place in Unova like that.

there's always the spooky reversal mountain place called the Strange House.

Yeah! I just googled it! Banette can actually be found it so while I am a sucker for having Pokemon evolving with their trainer as it marks character growth or such, I'm up for including that and having it be perhaps when Violet meets and captures Spectra.

This now makes me want the chatacters to explore spoopy mansion. While Violet is helplessly dragged along. Is there even a place in Unova like that.
I did actually have a kind of mini moment in mind for the Sinnoh story where Vincent's future Rockruff runs into the Old Chateau and evolves there, leading Vincent to head in there and find them while being chased by the Ghost-types within. If it's possible for us, I might even find a way to incorporate that into the Unova thread so the "comedic horror" element doesn't go to waste. 😗

Ooh! That is a great idea! Perhaps if we do incorporate the Strange House or heck a haunted house of our own creation in the story, perhaps Rockruff could be the reason the group enters it

I love the sound of all of that! So essentially here's the rundown of how things would go.

Nero, and possibly Evangeline, would be running around touching every cursed object.

Violet would be screaming at the slightest movement.

Vincent would probably turn into a ghost hunter

The camera friends would be taking picture of everything.

As for Zephyr... she'd be in heaven

if I'm going to slow, whoever tagged with me can move on. sorry t.t

(Also, just waiting on Stitches to post.)
I swear I will post! Just today was very busy with classes! Really really sorry!

And the horror headcanons are absolutely valid and makes me excited for that event. Like now I'm just imagining those haunted house reacionts memes like:
His face is meme-ready - Terrified reactions at haunted houses - CBS News

Haunted House Reactions Are Back -- and Funnier Than Ever [PICS] | Fear  factory, Haunted house, Funny photos

Funny reactions to Nightmares Fear Factory - Business Insider
23 haunted house reactions to make you giggle

A very scary haunted house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back