• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed) Looking For People To Join a Pokémon Thread based in Unova

So I'm about to die from diabetes. About to make myself some supreme chocolate chunk brownies. In short brownies loaded with chocolate!

Exactly! I didn't say I was going to regret anything lol! But seriously these brownies have wayyyy to much chocolate in them. They're triple chocolate, have both chocolate chips and chocolate chunks, and have a little thing of fudge. I very well might become diabetic if I eat the whole thing!

Exactly! I didn't say I was going to regret anything lol! But seriously these brownies have wayyyy to much chocolate in them. They're triple chocolate, have both chocolate chips and chocolate chunks, and have a little thing of fudge. I very well might become diabetic if I eat the whole thing!
omg I love chocolate so much it's heaven!

woaj, Destiny. a friend is really into D1 and D2, and while I don't know much about either one, he did let me play a bit of D2 for the first time (went with warlock). turns out, i got a special cutscene trigger that's on my save file to keep showing extra cutscenes, and apparently it's very rare to trigger? it was my first time properly playing Destiny, so i dunno how rare it is for it to appear.

Well Square Enix launched a trailer for their new Nier Automata statue and it looks beautiful.

Edit: ha I'm good! That thing is freaking expensive!

Last edited:
Pumpkid Pumpkid Hey is your Academy thread still open or is there too many people now?
hey, quick question graph, i remember you talking about possibly joining a 3H rp? there's a couple spots open in our group, and i think it would do good to help get fresh life flowing through it again. i can dm you the discord link if you want

Yeah go ahead Blitz!

And cool Wolfy! I'll check it out later since I'm bisy with work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back