• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed for Plotting now) Warrior Cats Roleplay Search

qe55rdyoq5

I have a few partners who have contacted me on the subject at hand, thank you to everyone who showed interest though!

Hello, I’m a bit new to this side of town. I use to roleplay a lot, but for the past three years, because of real life, I kinda got out of touch with writing. Now I’m looking to get back into writing with the topic that started it all: Warrior Cats.

I’m looking for a partner who is patient and willing to do multiple characters for a one on one clan/tribe that we can create a deep story for together. We can do more traditional styled Warrior Clans/Tribes or we can change it up with other genres such as fantasy, supernatural, etc.

Additionally, what I would need for my partner is for you to be able to , at the least, write semi advanced (three sentences per post) or higher.

If you are interested, please contact me or post here so we can discuss more details. ^^

Last edited:
Hello! I stumbled across this, and it sounds like fun! I love Warrior Cats, and being multiple characters is what I do! So I'd be super grateful if we can work something out soon!

EDIT: I just read the small font, and I completely understand! I sometimes have things going on, and need a few minutes. It's never a problem for me! I also have a habit of making my sentences long, about three or above too. And I'm kind of new too.

I would love to do a thread with you! For the thread, did you want to do traditional style like the books or mixing it with another genre(s) such as fantasy, supernatural, etc?

I do like mixing in bits of Fantasy into it, as to me it adds a bit more fun! But I really don't care which one we do.
For fantasy bits, did you want to make the whole thing fantasy like or just an element of it?

I’m think, if we go with fantasy, maybe we could do the clan as normal cats with the world building as them in a fantasy world itself with creatures such as dragons and etc. instead of the normal prey and predators that they might encounter or we could have the cats even be fantasy like themselves?

I like the idea of the cats being Fantasy themselves, and possibly we could just add the fantasy creatures? Or we could just add slight elements of it, if that is what you prefer. But I personally love to add spice to the roleplays.

I like the idea of the cats being Fantasy themselves, and possibly we could just add the fantasy creatures? Or we could just add slight elements of it, if that is what you prefer. But I personally love to add spice to the roleplays.
I’m thinking, if we add fantasy creatures to it, then we could have the cats have something to defend themselves as well as to hunt in this environment. The first thing I’m thinking is that the cats could have special abilities or specialized magic based on what clan it is. For instance: clan one can have the ability of flight while clan two can have strength or clan one specializes in (lets say) shadow magic while clan two specializes in solar based magic. What do you think?

I’m pretty interested in a Warrior Cats RP! And I would gladly be up for mixing genres.
Hm. Let’s see if I can get a world building process started with us. What genres and sub genres do you tend to like? If you have any ideas as well, you can give those to me and we can bounce ideas back and forth. :3

I think we should do specialized magics, since we can keep it kind of together. But I would like to know what you mean by with the abilities?
I was thinking if we don’t do specialized magics, we could have them have have abilities instead. Such as clan one having the ability of flight (maybe with or without physical wings), clan two as having stronger strength than a normal cat, clan three with with ability that can make it where they can breathe and live underwater.

Yep! We can continue later. :3

I like the idea of a clan sharing a common ability, but as clan three could live and breathe underwater, maybe one cat could have the powers of an eel, and another a pufferfish?

We could do that. I feel like we can't do specialized magics and the common abilities at the same time because they would be to powerful. I'm fine with both ideas, so I will let you pick which of the two we do.

Ok, so what I was thinking for it, if it would be too powerful is we just do common abilities, since it wouldn't be too op, and it won't be the same either. It will be different abilities in the same area, like for one clan, all different types of birds and it shows through features, and abilities maybe?

The different types of birds part is a little confusing to me. Do you mean each area the clans are in, they have specialized birds with abilities too? Since it seems you chose the common abilities one, did you want to keep it as clan one with the ability to fly, clan two as strength, clan three as the ability to breathe/live underwater? Or do you want to change it up a little or anything?

Ok so what I meant was, that if one clan could fly as a whole clan ability, they could be different types of birds as well, including all of the birds weaknesses. For the breathe/live underwater they could be like different types of fish, including they cannot go on land without some sort of very powerful magic. But if that seems too powerful to you, we can just go with one clan can fly, one can live/breathe underwater, one has enhanced strength.

Hm. I like it, but at the same time, the aspect of the clan that can breathe/live underwater not being able to go on land makes them weaker in a sense to other clans sine all it would take is luring them in a shallow enough place to pull them out of the water. We could keep it more simplified and have the different types of fish/birds abilities go to special cats, such as prophesized cats, kind of how the books had Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovewing. What do you think?

Alrighty, now that we got the basics of the setup, we just need to make a plot. Since I did say we can use to different fish/bird abilities for prophesized cats, we could go with that or save that up for after we write for a bit; that way, we can get comfortable with the whole world first before we bring in a prophecy. In both cases we use the prophesized cats, we will need a reason for them to come about, a cause for them to exist with those abilities. My first thought was maybe a war of some sort, either a serious one between the clans themselves or the clans are under a threat that could wipe them all out. That's just the thoughts I had come to mind. Do you have any thoughts/ideas?

I do not have any thoughts at the moment, but the war idea does sounds good.. Maybe a war has been happening for the last few years, and the clans are on the brink of death?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back