• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed for now) An RP thread based off Pokemon Platinum

Oliver is too nice for their own good.

Also Graphite, that video is hilarious and absolutely what Oliver would do, which is to drag John around Hearthome City to get him prepared for the contest in outfits and whatnot

Oliver is also hardcore. Just here already purposely developing an immunity through exposure. I am concerned
She has a poison type that sometimes poisons her because it can. She has to be able to easily get the poison out somehow, through pemdas or something

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork hey at least the group has a meat shield now if they get attacked by wild Skorupi
MEAT SHIELD HFGSHGHGFSGF OLIVER YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN
OH GOD I ONLY REALLY THOUGHT PEMDAS WORKED FOR CROAGUNK'S POISON JAB BECAUSE VENIPEDE'S OWN POISON COULD PARALYZE LARGE BIRD POKEMON, THEREFORE VENTI'S POISON WAS STRONGER-

(also graphite i found another tfs hellsing clip, more specificly "Hey dandy d-ck, ya missed! wowowowo-")

That is such a great moment 😆 . If none of you have seen Dragon Ball Abridged, Final Fantasy 7 Machinabridged, or Hellsing Abridged I'd reccomend watching them. Though a quick warning about Hellsing Abridged, some of the jokes definently did not age so well and could be offense. Still doesn't stop it from being hilarious though...

To add to the previous conversation John would very much be like Cloud. Begrudgingly follow along with Oliver as they get into all sorts of shenanigans in town, but at the same time put up little to no resistance.

You now wield too much power Blitz...
oh yes, i wield all the power. though i could gladly share the google drive with ya'll if you want.

There he is your owner. The man who made me a simp
FGEHJISDOIWUHBFEKDWOIYGFVEBHWDKAIUEFYHBWDN. GOD. WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD. HERE'S MORE LEONA THEN YOU SIMP /j
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 11.45.19 AM.png

edit: thanks to a particular video, i am now transfering the quote to here. stitches knows the characters i'm referring too
Cheka: Hey Uncle Leona, when i'm King, what'll that make you?
Leona: A monkey's uncle.
Cheka: Hehe...you're so weird.
Leona: You have no idea.

Last edited:
FGEHJISDOIWUHBFEKDWOIYGFVEBHWDKAIUEFYHBWDN. GOD. WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD. HERE'S MORE LEONA THEN YOU SIMP /j
View attachment 814960

edit: thanks to a particular video, i am now transfering the quote to here. stitches knows the characters i'm referring too
Cheka: Hey Uncle Leona, when i'm King, what'll that make you?
Leona: A monkey's uncle.
Cheka: Hehe...you're so weird.
Leona: You have no idea.

;-; It's funny cause it's true. Like I entered the game knowing I'd probably simp. I just didn't expect it to be soon but then Leona just popped up and I was like "... sir".

AND EYYYYYYY!!! I LOVE THAT! Speaking of, what part are you on in Chapter 2

And I'd like to see the Google drive

;-; It's funny cause it's true. Like I entered the game knowing I'd probably simp. I just didn't expect it to be soon but then Leona just popped up and I was like "... sir".

AND EYYYYYYY!!! I LOVE THAT! Speaking of, what part are you on in Chapter 2

And I'd like to see the Google drive
i'll send the google drive to you in dms once class is over, and i'm currently on 2-14. I kinda know who overblots in the next few episodes, sadly, but it's still fun watching these characters interact.

i'll send the google drive to you in dms once class is over, and i'm currently on 2-14. I kinda know who overblots in the next few episodes, sadly, but it's still fun watching these characters interact.

Thank you ^^ I hope class goes well! And big oof. I feel that but hey, I also like sitting here thinking "they're gonna make him sympathetic right after and I'm gonna wanna hug him and cri." And I did. Also I love how unsubtle they are with some of the students they got rid of. Just one guy jumped off the stairs. That ain't normal tripping chief

watching a video, it's nice. it's "can you beat pokemon pearl using the exact team that Ash used for every major battle?"

okay, i feel like we posted so fast that we're leaving Kasey in the dust. oof. Paperface Paperface i'm so sorry for the mass amount of posts that everyone else have been doing

this might have already been answered but are Fakemon/ Regional variants allowed looking to join so I'm just deciding on pokemon, also how many pokemon am I allowed to start with? I know the sheet says one but I wasn't sure if you guys were late enough in the game to warrant having more than one.

I'm here now if that counts wolfy!

And to answer your question Blackvelvet Blackvelvet fakemon are not allowed and we are still really early on so one starter is still the limit. And unfortunately sign ups are now closed; however, one person is still unaccounted for so mind checking back then? If you're still interested by then I'll be happy to to have you!

(Oh and I do not mean Paperface Paperface )

Last edited:
_Graphite_ _Graphite_ Okay so just to confirm because I'm quite alright waiting a few days to see, my main concern isn't with fakemon themselves but rather with Fan made regional variants, for example the one I was mainly hoping to use was a fire/ghost variant of charmander that I have some art for and have used in the past, if that falls into the fakemon category I'm quite alright with using something different, but just want to confirm first. and would you be able to give me a tag when you either reopen applications or confirm that said person isn't joining?

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet going to have to say no on the fan made variants sorry :/ and I'll let you know on Saturday for sure! Though maybe check back here either tonight or tomorrow. Mayyyy be planning to make a johto thread.

hoping for a Unova thread soon so i can bring oliver's little sis in ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back