• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed for now) An RP thread based off Pokemon Platinum

lol I guess it is? To be honest my friend sent this meme awhile back and fell in love with it I had to use it. I didn't know where it was from. I had a small Black Butler phase myself when in high school. I only got past the 3rd episode because my subscription on hulu or Netflix got cancelled so I had no other platform to watch. My best friend recommended me that anime because it was her favorite "yaoi" but it just has subtle hints here and there as I recall.
I watched half of the first season and the whole of Book of Circus (but couldn't get to Book of Murder) before going into the movie theater to watch Book of the Atlantic-my mother was practically dragged there as I really wanted to see it. Man, were those the times...
And no, Black Butler is definitely not a yaoi. Not even close. I would put it more as a Victorian London day-to day life of a young lord and his demon butler, complete with the supernatural and murder. I would have to say my favorite character would be Grell or Ronald McDonald, but I just really like the shinigami from the show/manga in general.

I watched half of the first season and the whole of Book of Circus (but couldn't get to Book of Murder) before going into the movie theater to watch Book of the Atlantic-my mother was practically dragged there as I really wanted to see it. Man, were those the times...
And no, Black Butler is definitely not a yaoi. Not even close. I would put it more as a Victorian London day-to day life of a young lord and his demon butler, complete with the supernatural and murder. I would have to say my favorite character would be Grell or Ronald McDonald, but I just really like the shinigami from the show/manga in general.
Wait there was a black butler movie view in theaters or am I confused? Lmao Ronald Mcdonald. Which one was that?

Also is Oliver extrovert?
Lmao I should have Connor simp for Cynthia since she was a big childhood crush of mine. Which that should be awkward with John around.
XD Oh man Cynthia is by far the hottest goth I ever had the pleasure of encountering. I don't blame Connor but I expect funny jokes about being the Step Dad

Has anyone here played Devil May Cry 5? Because John's reaction to Connor would very much mimic the scene when Urizen rises out of his chair to fight Nero.

Wait there was a black butler movie view in theaters or am I confused? Lmao Ronald Mcdonald. Which one was that?

Also is Oliver extrovert?
Oliver is quite the extrovert when meeting new people. And yes, there is a Black Butler movie called Book of the Atlantic! It follows the Atlantic arc (forgot what the arc was officially coined as...) from the manga, and it officially introduced a shinigami to Ciel and Sebastian called Ronald Knox, and the first thought about thinking on who the shinigami was made me think "Ronald McDonald". He's pretty cool. Also we get a fight scene with Ronald and Grell vs. the Undertaker (no, not the wrestler). It's actually a pretty cool movie.

Has anyone here played Devil May Cry 5?
I haven't played it but i do know a lot about it. What are you asking about for DMC5?

blitzfritz blitzfritz I didn't finish my post and hit post reply on accident. Its updated now. I was just essentially referencing a moment in the game that would be akin to John'e wrath against Connor if he were to make such a joke.

blitzfritz blitzfritz I didn't finish my post and hit post reply on accident. Its updated now. I was just essentially referencing a moment in the game that would be akin to John'e wrath against Connor if he were to make such a joke.
Ohhhh... but i know what scene you're talking about though, hehe ^^. Urizen is terrifying.

Connor would be dead nuff said :P

As for my personal Pokémon waifu I would have to say Clair.

Update: Pumpkid Pumpkid and you are incorrect. Marnie would hold that title... I think im sensing a pattern here.

Last edited:
Connor would be dead nuff said :P

As for my personal Pokémon waifu I would have to say Clair.

Update: Pumpkid Pumpkid and you are incorrect. Marnie would hold that title... I think im sensing a pattern here.
Nani? About what? Who the hottest is? Had to look her up she is cool but the pigtails is always a puttoff xD in my heart Cynthia is as fine as wine 👌 but everyone has a preference :)

In all seriousness Marnie is probably one of the greatest characters to come out of sword and shield.

boys, boys! no fighting, please! and you, wolfytoons, i'm waiting on ur Maple post! chop-chop! /j

Personally, any pokemon that looks like baby is baby in my book. sandshrew, ponyta, both nidorans, larvesta, fletchling...the list is a lot. it also includes flapple's precursor known as applin, snom, rookie, wooloo, yamper, literal baby toxel, hatenna, and falinks. falinks will always be baby.

also i looked at Alcremie again, and why are there so many forms that Milcrey could evolve into what the-

So I have just decided how John will return from the Distortion World. After John chases Cyrus into the Distortion World and confronts Giratina everyone else who stayed behind to hold off the rest of the Team Galactic memebers will see This

(Of course instead of a ship it's Giratina)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back