• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed for now) An RP thread based off Pokemon Platinum

Ok let me back track a little on my previous statement. I will be making a new thread but at the same time I don't want to go thread crazy and make a bunch of threads for each region. I'm going to assume that some of you may want to join in the new thread. So based on that I'll let you all choose the next region. I'm going to presume you vote for Unova Blitz haha!

For I am a just and benevolent god I will give you all some time to vote... you all have until I go to bed which is about 3 hours :p

Last edited:
Man, I have been occupied all day. I have been tagged nonstop xD the one time Im not alive. Also, I'm down for any region but if you're asking where to go next after Sinnoh, then any is fine.

If this does make it to an end then I would love to continue their adventure onto a different region! Though what I'm talking about right now is creating a new thread that is separate from this.

If this does make it to an end then I would love to continue their adventure onto a different region! Though what I'm talking about right now is creating a new thread that is separate from this.
Oh I'd still be down to join

this is how we gonna b when on route 217 on our way to snowpoint city

So anyone else have any other suggestions for what region the next thread should be based in?

Too quiet
5dc15a58073122dfbb1db83934e49fdc.jpg

About to be finished with work but phone is about to die. Can't charge it until I get home so I'll talk to you all in a bit!

So by tomorrow should we just get things in full swing again?

Last edited:
Worst comes to worst could just say he went with Conrad.
I was planning on sending a post and getting this back running since Paper's last activity was 2 days ago. that's unnatural.

*busts open the door* WHO THE FUCK MADE MAPLE INTO A BICURIOUS. i fuckign love you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back