• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed for now) An RP thread based off Pokemon Platinum

So I have just decided how John will return from the Distortion World. After John chases Cyrus into the Distortion World and confronts Giratina everyone else who stayed behind to hold off the rest of the Team Galactic memebers will see This

(Of course instead of a ship it's Giratina)
John just casually being all hot shit and riding in on a Giratina: Well, well, well...
The rest of John's trainer team: What the-
Team Galactic, all simultaneously: We fucked up.

So I have just decided how John will return from the Distortion World. After John chases Cyrus into the Distortion World and confronts Giratina everyone else who stayed behind to hold off the rest of the Team Galactic memebers will see This

😶
You know what? I ain't even mad. 👏

That little moment does not do the entire scene justice. Would post the rest but it would more than likely get flagged haha. If youre interested in seeing the whole thing look up Hellsing Abridged episode 8.

Very interesting interesting, prepare for all the ladies to drool over his coolness 😩😎😎

blitzfritz blitzfritz omg omg I am so sorry for what you are about to read in my next post 😭😭 Oliver is the first victim

i'm interested too... but i'm also in fear for what wolfy's got planned

edit: MAPLE, UR CROAGUNK. IT'S ACTING LIKE BROCK'S. i'm just laughing at the fact that her Croagunk just reminded me of Brock's own whenever Brock swooned over a woman.

Last edited:
I was unsure since I wanted to ask and I probably should for future references, but I also wanted to make it a surprise. If I need to change it I will but my question to everyone is "are you okay with being poison jabbed for comical purposes?
oh don't worry, i'm fine! Venti, though, won't be as ok with the fact that his trainer just got Brock'ed.

oh don't worry, i'm fine! Venti, though, won't be as ok with the fact that his trainer just got Brock'ed.
Lol yep basically the only difference is a protection mechanism. I loved that running gag so much because it was different yet the same with his own pokemon being a blocker lol It showed a bond between him and his pokemon. One of the reasons I fell in love with Croagunk

Ohhhh...oh no

(Everyone just assume John is too dumbstruck to illicit a response thats my excuse at least haha)

writing the end of my most recent post, my brain decided to shove Ruggie Bucchi agenda into my thoughts so here's his sprite for the pose that Oliver does at the end of the post
ruggie bucchi agenda.png

Oliver knows it was an honest mistake for the Croagunk to Poison Jab them, as he were just protecting his trainer, so she isn't mad. ^^
Awe, unfortunately Maple does not. She feels it's her fault but hopefully she can change that mindset with good influencers

Sooo I'm here at work bored out of my mind. I have an earbud in and I'm rewatching, more like listening to, Final Fantasy 7 Machinabridged and going back to the topic about coordinators making non-coordinators compete in a contests, theres this one episode that I feel perfectly encapsulates Oliver preparing John for a contest.

Sooo I'm here at work bored out of my mind. I have an earbud in and I'm rewatching, more like listening to, Final Fantasy 7 Machinabridged and going back to the topic about coordinators making non-coordinators compete in a contests, theres this one episode that I feel perfectly encapsulates Oliver preparing John for a contest.
oh? link it, i wanna see

PFTT! I JUST READ THAT AS WELL AND WAS LIKE “haha. The Brock curse”,before attempting to figure out how to put Anemone in. But I just love that. So much. As well as John’s Giratina entrance. It was beautiful

writing the end of my most recent post, my brain decided to shove Ruggie Bucchi agenda into my thoughts so here's his sprite for the pose that Oliver does at the end of the post
View attachment 814722
... DUDE YOU LIKE TWISTED WONDERLAND TOO?

And same here ^^

HELL FUCKIN YEAH? i'm watching chapter 2 rn but on god i would die for each and every student
HELL FUCKING YEAH! I just finished Chapter 2 this weekend. And honestly as a Disney fan, I love it so much. Even inspired me to start thinking up my own characters! And I absolutely love all the students. Riddle, Leona, and Deuce are my top faves but the rest of them are just so lovable and intriguing that I can’t help but be invested

HELL FUCKING YEAH! I just finished Chapter 2 this weekend. And honestly as a Disney fan, I love it so much. Even inspired me to start thinking up my own characters! And I absolutely love all the students. Riddle, Leona, and Deuce are my top faves but the rest of them are just so lovable and intriguing that I can’t help but be invested
Thanks to TWST, I was thinking of cosplaying a character if I ever go back to Disneyland. More specifically, walk around Magic Kingdom as a TWST character and see if anyone recognizes me. Riddle became a quick top favorite (I have one of his SR cards as my laptop wallpaper), and I absolutely adore the single braincell the the trio three of Ace, Deuce, and Grim share. I also really like Crowley, and I'm considering giving my uwus to Ruggie, Kalim, the Leech twins, Lilia, and Vil. I just fuckin love these characters, man, they're so fun to see interact with each other.

Thanks to TWST, I was thinking of cosplaying a character if I ever go back to Disneyland. More specifically, walk around Magic Kingdom as a TWST character and see if anyone recognizes me. Riddle became a quick top favorite (I have one of his SR cards as my laptop wallpaper), and I absolutely adore the single braincell the the trio three of Ace, Deuce, and Grim share. I also really like Crowley, and I'm considering giving my uwus to Ruggie, Kalim, the Leech twins, Lilia, and Vil. I just fuckin love these characters, man, they're so fun to see interact with each other.
OOH NICE! It’d be so hilarious if someone did and a good way to discover fans! And you definitely have good taste! I adore the single brain cell trio as well as Riddle who deserves the world and all my uwus (speaking of the wallpaper... niceee). And while I want to learn more about some of the characters (except for Ruggie. I know enough about Ruggie to know he too deserves the world even though he’d probably rob me), I definitely do find them enjoyable as well! It just feels so interesting and fun to learn about each of them and it’s amazing how they do this with such a big cast. Just :D I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back