• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Multiverse RP) - OOC

They're not in range of the time-stop. Mark can only do it within a certain number of feet.
But time only moves when Mark and his allies move, so while your character would be unaffected if he moved around a lot it would mean that the enemy would be able to move too.
What would people not in range see?

Sorry for the sudden disappearance! A lot of stuff happened and I had no free time. I need some time to go through all that has happened here, though. Won't be too long!

Sorry for the sudden disappearance! A lot of stuff happened and I had no free time. I need some time to go through all that has happened here, though. Won't be too long!
Dude I've been off the site for almost a year now. You're good.

Injustice Superman: Gotham City (Year Three)

Superman's eyes returned to their normal colour as he heard the God out.
"What kind of war?" Superman asked "As for power, I already stand in a world made of cardboard. What kind of power could you possibly offer me?"
Lordvader59 Lordvader59
Nice reference to Justice League Unlimited. Well done.

That is what he said. I'm not that familiar with the Extended Universe, I'm sorry XD
Well when Vader was Anakin, he idolize A'Sharad Hett (Krayt) who was a Jedi Master and a Republic General although Anakin disliked Hett since he was a Tusken. They dueled which Anakin was defeated by Hett. Hett would revealed his face to Anakin which was human and they talk with each other, they fought against Separatists and after that they depart with each other in Tatooine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back