• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Multiverse RP) - OOC

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Gilgamesh vs Goku? I know what Gilgamesh is like, and will be so cocky because Goku knows how to hide his power and looks pretty average XD

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Excuse me, yes. I was reading over your CS and I have a few comments
1: Warhammer fantasy, that's new. So many people just neglect it in these RPs.
2: Backstory shortened because it's bajillion paragraphs. It's Warhammer that is a gross understatement
3: Are you saying that there there is a "greatest human king to have ever lived" that isnt Sigmar?

Yeah, I don't think we'll allow anyone to 'destroy all of creation' other than the gods...just saiyan
All of Creation = A single universe.

I might make GIlgamesh be an unstable version of himself that wants to go off and destroy the universes he deems filthy.

But idk.

All of Creation = A single universe.

I might make GIlgamesh be an unstable version of himself that wants to go off and destroy the universes he deems filthy.

But idk.
I don't think Beerus would like someone trying to do his job, if Gilgamesh tried with the DBZ universe

DBZ seems pretty alright.

Nothing to be deemed filthy (IN MY OPINION) because it's full of super muscular OP men.
Then we have no issues with Beerus. If you do wipe a universe though, ask one of us mods and the person who 'owns' the universe first. Or, just make most Non-Player Universes. Also...

@Delacare Did you know I planned to sign up as Ben Tennyson??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back