• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH: War for the Omniverse (Multiverse RP) - OOC

1812 Overture

"My name is 1812 Overture." The panda warrior introduced herself with pride "In truth, I am not really a machine. My body was destroyed in a battle against a mighty dragon powered by homophobia, but due to centuries of training to master my Chi my soul survived. I wandered the earth until I met an inventor who was able to construct a body for me."

She paused in thought "Where is Tamriel?"

Lordvader59 Lordvader59 Thawne Thawne Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Halzarth Hadrada, Tohou
Halzarth just... stared at him. He had no idea what he was witnessing, Incompetence? For sure. Idiocy? Perhaps. Normal Elven behavior of every day? Yeah kind of. "Is... everything alright? Are you ok? Are you sane? I repeat my prior question, what ARE you?

"Destroyed in a battle against homophobia." These reactions as well. I'm laughing way too hard at this

View attachment 303514 Seija Kijin

When the guy in white armor rushed in and kicked the panda, Seija tried hard to stifle her own laughter. After successfully stifling it, she quickly analyzed the situation. Two new people she'd never seen before were now here for reasons she didn't understand. She didn't make it out to be a big deal, though—bizarre phenomena occurred in Gensokyo all the time.

They were starting to get comfy now—understanding of each other, even. Based on their interactions, none of them were probably that familiar with each other.

However, the white warrior never let up his assault. Seija decided to capitalize on this opportunity—heck, she wouldn't even have to interfere with anyone herself if this guy kept causing strife!

Putting on her best act, Seija clutched her arm and winced in pain. She let out a sharp cry—loud enough for the man in white to hear. "That...that machine...it attacked me out of nowhere! P--please, keep it away from me!!" she said with a quicver in her voice.
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Thawne Thawne Lordvader59 Lordvader59
YES! GIVE ME FUEL FOR THE FIRE! LET ME BE EVEN CHEESIER AND CAMPIER WITH MY POWER RANGER!

Hey BTW I have some critque on your last post. You fired energy blasts out of the pommel. NO. There is only ONE acceptable ranged attack involving the pommel.

Hey BTW I have some critque on your last post. You fired energy blasts out of the pommel. NO. There is only ONE acceptable ranged attack involving the pommel.
I mean, from all the clips I watched, all the laser blasts were shot out of the eyes of Sabba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back