City Days

Cassandra silently watched out the window. She glanced up when he spoke. "About what?" she simply replied, she wasn't in the mood to say much of anything else, so she just continued watching those on the street.

@JayKuro

"I'm sorry for not being able to do the things you ask of me without making so many mistakes." He said as they pulled up  to the house, well The manor technically. He stopped moving the car and looked back towards his master, taking the bag in his hand. "Master we're here." He said tilting his head with of curiosity a bit worried about how quiet she had been on the way back and wondered if something had happened while he was gone.

@Kimona

"Mistakes?" she questions, emerging from the car, "Looks like you got the ingredients to me." she simply states, glancing at the bag. She headed to the door, unlocking it and entering. "You get to cook the fish and chips now, you can ask one of the nekojins assigned to the kitchen for some help." she states, "Only a little help." she mentions again, putting emphasis on it.

@JayKuro

Last edited by a moderator:
"But master... I can't read, and because of that it took me longer than it should've..." He mumbled, just barely audible. "Y-yes master." He said when he was told to go and make the fish and chips. He was actually quite good at cooking if nothing else at least. Of course he couldn't exactly read the ingredients when baking and such, but after years of doing it he had gotten used to it. 

He headed inside a few moments after she had. He went down into the kitchen and saw that there were a few other Nekojins who appeared to be doing something, though as to what Leo was clueless. They looked at him for a moment, and he looked back at them before they went back to doing what they were doing and he began to prepare the fish and chips. He planned on doing it how his mother had told him, instead of how his dad had, since his mom was the more efficient cook.

@Kimona

"You made it back before time ran out." she states simply, after that she dropped her purse on a rack, and headed off to her study were she was going to do paper work until he finished making her lunch. She went through her paper, reading them through and signing on lines, she even called someone up on the 'turn' telephone as she liked to call it.

@JayKuro

Leo continued making the food, not making nearly as many "mistakes" as he had in the store. In the kitchen everyone was a Nekojin, and you didn't run into everyone. It was a much more comfortable atmosphere since everyone was like him, and they didn't hate him for his race. The only thing he regretted was not paying attention and accidentally cutting his thumb with the knife. It wasn't a deep cut, and it was simply bleeding a lot. He stuck it under the water for a few moments and went back to preparing his master's food a few moments later, after putting on a bandaid so that he didn't get blood everywhere. 

He soon finished cooking the food and put it on a plate, grabbing a fork and knife, as well as a napkin. He then went up to Cassanda's study and knocked lightly on her door waiting for a reply.

@Kimona

Beau's tail swished from side to side, "That's really generous of you to have such a company. It's a shame some people don't have certain body parts that they actually need."

"It truly is.. I've even started on a prototype to help re-claw declawed nekojins."

"It truly is.. I've even started on a prototype to help re-claw declawed nekojins."

Beau looked down his hands. He was silent for a while. He was so lucky how he hadn't been declawed yet. He knew that if he was, it would be extremely painful. He didn't want to himself or anyone else feel that pain. He cuddled up to Jamie. "Thank you for caring about us," he said pausing for a second, "Not many people do."

Beau looked down his hands. He was silent for a while. He was so lucky how he hadn't been declawed yet. He knew that if he was, it would be extremely painful. He didn't want to himself or anyone else feel that pain. He cuddled up to Jamie. "Thank you for caring about us," he said pausing for a second, "Not many people do."

Jamie looked down at Beau, and smiled. Then out of some sort of instinct, Jamie leaned over and kissed him on the top of the head. "No matter what happens, you will always be safe when in my care." He rubbed his back and finished up his accounting, before turning on Netflix. "Wanna watch Robin Hood, or Brother Bear?"

Jamie looked down at Beau, and smiled. Then out of some sort of instinct, Jamie leaned over and kissed him on the top of the head. "No matter what happens, you will always be safe when in my care." He rubbed his back and finished up his accounting, before turning on Netflix. "Wanna watch Robin Hood, or Brother Bear?"

Beau blushed lightly, "R-Robin Hood please." He smiled and snuggled further up to Jamie, purring slightly whilst his tail swished gently from side to side. He confessed something, "I'm really happy that you bought me."

Beau blushed lightly, "R-Robin Hood please." He smiled and snuggled further up to Jamie, purring slightly whilst his tail swished gently from side to side. He confessed something, "I'm really happy that you bought me."

"I'm happy I bought you too." Jamie replied with a happy smile. He started the movie on his TV, before he realized he was missing something. "Oh crap! I absolutely forgot the most crucial part of watching a movie!" Jamie jumped up from the bed, and slipped on his bunny slippers. "Do you like Neapolitan ice cream, or cookie and cream?"

"I'm happy I bought you too." Jamie replied with a happy smile. He started the movie on his TV, before he realized he was missing something. "Oh crap! I absolutely forgot the most crucial part of watching a movie!" Jamie jumped up from the bed, and slipped on his bunny slippers. "Do you like Neapolitan ice cream, or cookie and cream?"

Beau thought about it for a while. "C-Can I have a bit of both," he asked cutely. He just simply couldn't decide between ice cream flavors. He loved ice cream too much.

HAAAAAALLLTTT this is the (late) 1800's remember?! tv does not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell cars are stil reladivly new! (people still go are on horse drawn carriges) ))))))))))))

@Safety Hammer @MuffinRPs

HAAAAAALLLTTT this is the (late) 1800's remember?! tv does not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell cars are stil reladivly new! (people still go are on horse drawn carriges) ))))))))))))

@Safety Hammer @MuffinRPs

Oh shit. Totally forgot that... Could we make this turn of the century? So they can still be watching a movie?

Beau thought about it for a while. "C-Can I have a bit of both," he asked cutely. He just simply couldn't decide between ice cream flavors. He loved ice cream too much.

After scooping him a heaping amount of ice cream, Jamie, in an act of courage, kissed Beau on the lips.

"Come in." Cassandra simply replied, she was scribbling on some kind of report, she may run the company but she still had to report to her funder, that was the deal she had agreed to. She also seemed to switch from time  to time when she got bored of the report.

@JayKuro

After scooping him a heaping amount of ice cream, Jamie, in an act of courage, kissed Beau on the lips.

He accepted the kiss with a smiled and kissed back gently. He pulled away and reached for the ice cream. He really wanted to snuggle up and eat some ice cream, maybe read a book or something.

He accepted the kiss with a smiled and kissed back gently. He pulled away and reached for the ice cream. He really wanted to snuggle up and eat some ice cream, maybe read a book or something.

"So, I'm still gonna read you Robin Hood, right?" Jamie said with a smile,  before scratching behind his ears, like he knew Beau liked. "I have a question, actually." He said, scooping himself some ice cream, drizzling it in chocolate syrup, and topping it with a cherry.

"So, I know that nekojins purr and hiss, but do they meow as well?" The man asked, before doing the same with his servant's I ever cream, but giving him an extra cherry.

"So, I'm still gonna read you Robin Hood, right?" Jamie said with a smile,  before scratching behind his ears, like he knew Beau liked. "I have a question, actually." He said, scooping himself some ice cream, drizzling it in chocolate syrup, and topping it with a cherry.

"So, I know that nekojins purr and hiss, but do they meow as well?" The man asked, before doing the same with his servant's I ever cream, but giving him an extra cherry.

"Yes and Yes!" He smiled, replying to both questions. He smiled and saw the ice cream. He licked his lips. "Looks yummy," he exclaimed but quickly went back to the neko talk, "I'll explain some more nekojin stuff. Well we are Cat people. We can meow, purr, hiss, growl, turn into cats, we have incredible balance but I don't. I fall over all the time. We have the cat ears and tail and more abilities. I'm obviously not a world expert but being a nekojin myself, I know what I'm talking about."

"Come in." Cassandra simply replied, she was scribbling on some kind of report, she may run the company but she still had to report to her funder, that was the deal she had agreed to. She also seemed to switch from time  to time when she got bored of the report.

@JayKuro

Leo opened the door when he heard Cassandra say to come in. He noticed that she seemed quite busy and stood by the door a bit awkwardly, a tray with food and a drink being carried in his hands. "Your food." He said nodding his head towards the tray a bit, wondering what she wanted him to do with it.

Cassandra put her pen down roughly and looked at him, "Ya, I know, put it on the table." She states flatly before turning back to her papers. She just had to finish these up so she could have a bit more free time.

@JayKuro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back