City Days

Kimona

Watermelon king
I was a bright, sunny day here in London. The birds were being birds,  the people were bustling, and slaves were being forced to do work as usual. If you bought the morning news paper you could see how well this wonderful country was doing!! There were almost no crime (or at least ones that weren't covered up), there didn't seem to be much bad weather at the moment, and prices had been lower then they've been in a long time. Just take a deep breath of that wonderful London air. Oh... oh dear, there seems to have been an accident between 2 carriages. It looked like the driver Nekojin is dead. Oh well, its just a Nekojin...

@MuffinRPs @whateverwater @FireMaiden @Safety Hammer @JayKuro

Cassanda Black headed to the door of her estates, and turned, looking back into the building, Black sitting on a  leash, "Leo?!" she calls, "Leo! get your butt over here right now! your coming with be to drop Black off!." she states, yelling through the building, she did not like to be kept waiting, especially not early in the morning. She had called Cassius a few minutes ago that she was coming by to dump Black. Normally she would have someone else do it, but she wasn't going to miss a good chance to yell at Black once more.

James was sitting in his room, yawning, he stood up and walked to the door of his large room and poked his head into the hall.  "Jasper!" he called down the hall. "I would like some tea!" he states, he new she could hear him, unless she was doing what she wasn't supposed to be doing. If that was the case he'd punish her later. Right now he just wanted his Earl Grey.

@whateverwater @JayKuro @FireMaiden

"4000, 4000, do I have a 5000? Going Once. Going Twice. Sold to The man in the blue!"

It was a normal day for Beau. He'd been given to the Nekojin Slave House again and was being auctioned off for what seemed like the millionth time. He was fine with it. They always left him eventually. As long as he had a piano in the house and could be used for something meaningful, he was fine. He had to be fine with what he got no matter what or Master would punish him.

He sat on the hard wooden floor out in the sunlight. His silk shirt and shorts were tattered and his mauve hair over grown and unmanaged. His eyes however were the thing they always loved the most. They screamed innocence but they didn't know what he'd done in the past. 

The auctioneer started talking again after a girl nekojin was sold, "Next we have a boy nekojin by the name of Beau," he gulped and lowered his head more, "5'3'', 102lbs, purple hair, dark blue eyes, can play the piano and hasn't been declawed. Can we start the bidding of at 100,"

The voices became background noise. This was it. He's being sold again. 

(Open for Interaction)

"4000, 4000, do I have a 5000? Going Once. Going Twice. Sold to The man in the blue!"

It was a normal day for Beau. He'd been given to the Nekojin Slave House again and was being auctioned off for what seemed like the millionth time. He was fine with it. They always left him eventually. As long as he had a piano in the house and could be used for something meaningful, he was fine. He had to be fine with what he got no matter what or Master would punish him.

He sat on the hard wooden floor out in the sunlight. His silk shirt and shorts were tattered and his mauve hair over grown and unmanaged. His eyes however were the thing they always loved the most. They screamed innocence but they didn't know what he'd done in the past. 

The auctioneer started talking again after a girl nekojin was sold, "Next we have a boy nekojin by the name of Beau," he gulped and lowered his head more, "5'3'', 102lbs, purple hair, dark blue eyes, can play the piano and hasn't been declawed. Can we start the bidding of at 100,"

The voices became background noise. This was it. He's being sold again. 

(Open for Interaction)

"Eight thousand." A man in the back said. He was wearing a red dress shirt, and back tie along with khakis and a pair of brown leather shoes. What seemed to be a black dress coat was hanging over his shoulder. The crowd went quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
"8,000! 8,000! Do we have 9,000?... Going Once! Going Twice!... Sold to the man at the back." 

Beau was dragged off of the ground by a big guy and pulled over to the cash and neko exchange. His legs were shaking. No one had ever bought him for more that 5,000. He was actually scared. He could be worse that his other masters. He started to breathe heavily. The man who was at the cash and neko exchange hit him over the head and Beau fell to the ground. "Shut up! Your Master's coming so you should be on your best behaviour." Beau whimpered as he fell but kept his head down. He needed to seem like a good nekojin that would do anything for his master.

Leo's ears perked up when he heard the voice of his master. He had accidentally been dozing off, having not slept at all last night, though if he were caught dozing of, it would mean a punishment, he was almost sure of it. He quickly stood up and wrapped his tail around his waist, sprinting over to his master Cassandra, not wanting to anger her any further. He was a little sad that Black had to leave, though maybe he might get a better master now, though it didn't seem very likely. As he entered her presence he gave a small bow, something he did now out of habit.

@Kimona

"Ah good!" Cassandra smiled, "Now lets go." she states, turning. She headed out to the car and plops in the back seat. She was rich.. she didn't drive cars, she had slaves do that of course. she dragged Black into the row of two seats as well. She made sure he his hit head on the way in by yanking the leash. "Were headed ti *input some London address here/Cassius's address here* That's where Cassius lives." she states loudly. She was expecting Leo to drive as usual since Black was no longer to to do it obviously. 

Black was sitting in the seat next to her, he was stopping himself from holding hid head which was in pain. Instead he busied himself with having his hands in his lap, his tail was on his lap to and ever once in a while he would poke at his tail, occasionally even poking at the bandages on it.

@JayKuro

3ff544acf37bf22bacb9ebcfd78d900f.jpg

Leo nodded his head as he was told the address of the place there were going. He got in the driver's seat and closed the door behind him. Technically he wasn't exactly old enough to drive, and he was still really nervous, scared that he'd make a mistake, though he wasn't as nervous as the first time he had to drive. He was quite small sitting in the front, though it wasn't all that bad to say the least. He headed off towards the given address, being extra careful not to make any major mistakes. Ocassionally he would quickly glance back at Black, to see if his master was harming him, though he knew that even if she was he wouldn't be able to do anything about it, and eventually just focused on keeping his eyes in front of him.

@Kimona

Cassandra would look out the window as they drove, she was watching the people, but what seemed to catch her attention was the Nekojin's She would watch them closely as they drove, and even closer, they're owners. She seemed to like watching them, almost. She seemed to get annoyed though whenever she saw someone she didn't like. At those moments she would either snap her eyes to look at someone else, or just glare at either Leo or Black for a good few minutes, just waiting for one of them to do something. By something it usually was look at her since they were in a car. well two of them were. Leo was driving without the roof so he wasn't in it technically. Which reminded her one of the times she was Having Black drive her and a few others It was raining, and f course Black was out in the rain. She love that because when they got to they're destination, he got a little dryer inside by some of the free servants who dried him off, but when they left again to head home, It was still raining. When they got home she made sure he didn't get the chance to dry off for a bit, and eventually by the time he did, he was extremely sick. Cassandra smiled amusedly. He was a pain in the butt when he was sick, but he did suffer quite a bit which was wonderful. she loved trying to see him do all his jobs like that. At that moment the looked at Black from the corner of her eye.

Black shivered slightly, he noticed Cassandra Glaring at him, and the glare she was giving him,well.. he knew exactly what she was thinking. He was doing his best to not to look at her, because he knew that glare well, it was the one he got before she went for a drive in the rain, with him as the driver usually. He shivered lightly again, that was terrible. He was sick for two months because she barely let him get any rest, that is at least until he collapsed. He had gotten pneumonia. He was carefully poking at his tail now when he heard something from out the window, it was odd, and he knew he shouldn't have, but he looked up. He regretted it instantly. The noise had come from outside Cassandra's window... He made eye contact with her... Cassandra instantly grabbed his ear and pulled it , Black mad no noise as his left ear was pulled. He was very upset though, It really hurt of You pulled the ear of a Nekojin, because it's an ear, or a thin piece of flesh that is very easily hurt, if you want to get specific. Cassandra grinned, and soon let go, before going back to her 'docile' self, looking out the window. At this point it was hard to tell if she was waiting for Leo to do something or not, because she could have been waiting for Black again as well.

@JayKuro

Leo could feel the eyes of his master on him every so often for a reason that he didn't know. She may have just been glaring at people like she always did, and her glare just so happened to fall on him. He shivered a little when the glare was a little longer this time, and he hoped it wasn't because he had done something wrong. Though nothing came to mind when he tried to think if he had. He released a small, silent, sigh when the glare fell off him, and most likely onto Black, before he sat up, straightening himself a bit as he began chewing on the inside of his lip. Honestly, he felt bad for Black, because as far as he knew, Black had been with master Cassandra longer than Leo had. Meaning he had been dealing with her torturous ways longer than he had. Honestly, he didn't know what Black's new master was going to be like, if they were going to be meaner or nicer than his current master Cassandra. Though Leo hoped they would be nicer. Even if only a little. He rubbed one of his eyes as he glanced around at all the people. Some were other Nekojins like himself, though from appearances the majority of them were Masters, or their children. He didn't see any familiar faces of Nekojins who had been with him at the auction house, so that meant they were either dead, they hadn't been sold yet, or they were at their Master's house serving them. He couldn't understand who would want to spend the day inside though, as it was actually pretty nice outside. He felt kind of bad for the people who were missing out on it, even if they weren't playing it was good to just be out.

@Kimona

Cassandra's eyes wandered around the streets, eventually locking onto the house they were approaching. "oh there it is." she mumbled. She glanced over at Leo,  this was the place so they had to park. Cassadra carefully watched Leo, looking for an excuse to hurt him. Eventually, finding none, she stepped out of the car, dragging Black out with her once the were parked. Black almost tripped when he was dragged out, but Cassandra ignored it and turned to Leo, "You stay there and if you even move an inch from that stop Your going in the cage for a little while." she smiled, the cage was located in the basement. She had about 4 tiny cages that the Nekojins could barely fit in as adults/young adults, and they were cramped. It also happened to be very damp in the basement, and you didn't get fed. Smiling she turned and walked up the door, Black dragged behind her. She knocked on the door. She was goint to drop of Black with Cassius, get her money, maybe exchange a few words then leave.

@JayKuro @whateverwater

"8,000! 8,000! Do we have 9,000?... Going Once! Going Twice!... Sold to the man at the back." 

Beau was dragged off of the ground by a big guy and pulled over to the cash and neko exchange. His legs were shaking. No one had ever bought him for more that 5,000. He was actually scared. He could be worse that his other masters. He started to breathe heavily. The man who was at the cash and neko exchange hit him over the head and Beau fell to the ground. "Shut up! Your Master's coming so you should be on your best behaviour." Beau whimpered as he fell but kept his head down. He needed to seem like a good nekojin that would do anything for his master.

(You gotta start quoting me or something, dude, or I get no notifs.)

Jamie walked up to the man at the cat's exchange, and handed him the money, all in nice, neat stacks. His posh English accent was sweet to hear. "There is the money, my dear sir. Now, may I have my nekojin? I have to get home as soon as I can. You seem like a busy man, I hope you understand."

Leo pulled over and came to a stop when his master said where it was. He would've kept going had she not said that, which would've been bad. It would've been really bad. He glanced over at his Master's feet when she told him to stay there, and that if he moved he'd be put in the cage. He tensed up at the mere mention of it, and simply nodded his head ever so slightly. It was so tempting just to get up to wander around though, even if only for a second. He was sure that she wouldn't notice if he did it quickly, she was inside taking care of Black. That had to last for a few minutes right? Nervously he looked around him, his ears up and alert. He then glanced back over at his Master, who was standing at the door. As soon as she went inside it was safe to go, even if only for a minute, he just couldn't help himself, even a moment of freedom was good for him.

@Kimona

(You gotta start quoting me or something, dude, or I get no notifs.)

Jamie walked up to the man at the cat's exchange, and handed him the money, all in nice, neat stacks. His posh English accent was sweet to hear. "There is the money, my dear sir. Now, may I have my nekojin? I have to get home as soon as I can. You seem like a busy man, I hope you understand."

(Sure ^_^)

The man pulled Beau off of the ground by one of his soft purple ears and shoved him towards the Englishman, "Take him," the man said antagonisticly, "It's not like he hasn't been sold here hundreds of times before." 

Beau fell into the Englishman but quickly regained balance out of fear. He looked up at him, blushed and looked down again. He was always hesitant and jumpy to begin with.

(Sure ^_^)

The man pulled Beau off of the ground by one of his soft purple ears and shoved him towards the Englishman, "Take him," the man said antagonisticly, "It's not like he hasn't been sold here hundreds of times before." 

Beau fell into the Englishman but quickly regained balance out of fear. He looked up at him, blushed and looked down again. He was always hesitant and jumpy to begin with.

Jamie smiled, and led him by the hand to the private cab. After opening the mahogany door to the car, he stepped in, and led the nekojin into the back seat along with him. As the door closed, Jamie let out a sigh of relief. "So, I'm Jamie.. You can call me Master, or whatever. How about you tell me a bit about yourself."

Beau sat down as far away from Jamie as he possibly could in the cab. He was scared of him slightly. He didn't know why someone would spend so much money on a Nekojin that messed up so much. He kept his head looking to the floor and replied to Jamie with a question, "Wh-What would you like to know M-Master."

Beau sat down as far away from Jamie as he possibly could in the cab. He was scared of him slightly. He didn't know why someone would spend so much money on a Nekojin that messed up so much. He kept his head looking to the floor and replied to Jamie with a question, "Wh-What would you like to know M-Master."

"You know, your favorite food, your favorite color, and what you like to do in your spare time." Jamie said with a smile. He reached over, and scratched behind his ears. "You have rather fluffy ear fur. Oh, what do you want for dinner?"

"You know, your favorite food, your favorite color, and what you like to do in your spare time." Jamie said with a smile. He reached over, and scratched behind his ears. "You have rather fluffy ear fur. Oh, what do you want for dinner?"

Beau blushed. He didn't know how to feel now that this man was touching him. He was pretty but also mysterious. He couldn't trust anyone. He went further back into his shell and began giving basic answers, "Umm... I-I like pasta and ice cream. I-I like the color pink. I-I play piano whenever I c-can... I-I'm sorry. I'm not that interesting." He looked down and overall acted super submissive and obedient.

Beau blushed. He didn't know how to feel now that this man was touching him. He was pretty but also mysterious. He couldn't trust anyone. He went further back into his shell and began giving basic answers, "Umm... I-I like pasta and ice cream. I-I like the color pink. I-I play piano whenever I c-can... I-I'm sorry. I'm not that interesting." He looked down and overall acted super submissive and obedient.

Jamie just continued to scratch behind his ears. "Okay, Beau. I'm buying you was a maid and as a general servant. If you do your job well, I'll pay you. If you disobey, I'll punish you. Most likely with a swift spanking or I'll just take away your dessert." He said in a sweet tone. "Do you prefer silk or flannel pajamas?"

Jamie just continued to scratch behind his ears. "Okay, Beau. I'm buying you was a maid and as a general servant. If you do your job well, I'll pay you. If you disobey, I'll punish you. Most likely with a swift spanking or I'll just take away your dessert." He said in a sweet tone. "Do you prefer silk or flannel pajamas?"

Beau nodded. Sometimes punishments were nice but most of the time they weren't. He'd have to promise to be the best servant for him, "Ei-Either. J-Just pink please." He smiled slightly, "I-I'll be good Master. I-I promise."

Cassius gently stirred from his sleep as light made its way through his window. A slight cough escaped his lips as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Today, he was expecting a present from a dear friend and a nekojin from Cassandra. Concerning the latter, a call was had between the two just a few minutes after he had stood up and started to stretch. Trying to put aside his reluctance to leave the comfortable bed, he began his morning. Cassius felt he was ready for the day, after taking a bath and putting on some fresh clothes, but a depressing atmosphere followed him as he made his way through his house to the kitchen. With her leaving, many common activities lessened or completely ceased; Dishes piled up, food stocked and prepared was paltry, dust and cobwebs gathered in many rooms, and items were strewn about. It was a sad environment that he had become accustomed to. As he finished a breakfast of eggs and bread, a series of knocks broke the silence of his house. Cassius patted his mouth with a cloth and left the plate and fork on the old oak table. It was Cassandra at the door with a black haired nekojin. Calmly stepping outside and closing the door behind him, he tried to hide the state of what was inside. Cassandra was an interesting associate and deserved merit for her will to step out of what was normal and expected of her. She would be more bearable if she wasn't so ruthless sometimes. Not trying to hide his tired and almost sickly tone and demeanor, he casually greeted her "Cassandra, it's nice to see you. How have you been?" His words happened to be a bit rough, but he spoke with a small smile to avoid looking utterly helpless.

@Kimona

James was sitting in his room, yawning, he stood up and walked to the door of his large room and poked his head into the hall.  "Jasper!" he called down the hall. "I would like some tea!" he states, he new she could hear him, unless she was doing what she wasn't supposed to be doing. If that was the case he'd punish her later. Right now he just wanted his Earl Grey.

@whateverwater @JayKuro @FireMaiden

James didn't get a response, and would probably think she couldn't hear him. Until, only just a few minutes later, the white haired Nekojin enter the room with his tea. "Here you go," she said quietly.

Cassandra smiled when Cassius emerged, "Its wonderful to see you as well Cassius!" she smiled, "I have been doing quite well myself,v how about you." she asks smiling with a mix between a sweet and polite smile that also hid a hint of of annoyance. She could see, and hear that he didn't seem to be doing as well as she was. Well at least that means he might get some use out of the fleabag cat then. While waiting for a reply, she turned to look straight at Leo, Most Nekojins thought the same so she could read his face, even from this distance, He wanted to move. she could smell it. Don't even think about it. read her glare. Though it was brief she was sure she got her message through. 

@whateverwater @JayKuro

James was buttoning up his shirt when she came in, and he turned as he went to tie his fancy necklace-tie-thing, "Thank you." he smiled nicely, you can put it on the table there as you usually do." he continued smiling as he went to grab. his waistcoat and jacket. "Also I would like you to tidy up my room today, and later your going to come with me wen i go out with my father." he says. "My father said i should get used to talking with possible business partners, and said I should bring you with, good servants, especially rarer, or more expensive ones impress the business partners, and the possible ones he said." James nodded, pulling his jacket on. "Its going to a party so I will need to dress you up properly before hand as were will not leave a good impression with a dirty servant in scrubby clothes." he states, taking a drink of the tea he had her pour, he looked at her, "the party starts a 7:00 pm so we will need to wash you up before then alright?" he asks, and without waiting for a reply her finishes off a second cup f tea and places it on the platter, leaving the room, he headed down to breakfast." 

@FireMaiden

She nodded, adding "Yes sirs," everywhere they were needed as James spoke. Jasper just listened, watching as he walked around the room, then as he left. Muttering something under her breath, she took the platter and walked to the kitchen, placing it on the counter near the sink. His breakfast was already on the tabel, and should still be warm, and so she'd do the dishes later. With everything down there set, set he walked back to his room to tidy it up. Just like he asked. @Kimona

With a soft laugh, Cassius explained his condition "I have been nursing a cold, but it is starting to fade, so it's nothing to worry about." He was not so detached to miss the scowl Cassandra directed to her Nekojin driver. It made him curious as to what she intended, but he kept it from forming a question. It was not an appropriate time to talk about such things. He was brought out of his little stupor by the sight of Cassandra's "companion" once more. Although she would never call a slave that title without it being backhanded. "Yes, of course. Here is what we agreed on." After rummaging through his right pant pocket, Cassius presented a stack of well maintained banknotes held together by a rubber string in the middle. The sum was not significant to either of them with their wealth, but it was a formal tradition that they both knew very well. 

@Kimona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back