City Days

Black nodded and glanced at the female nekojin, He was told to get to know her and to explore the house with her. He waved to her, tail flicking. He didn't speak though. This meant he either didn't know how to, or he was a mute. Well, or he didn't want to speak. Black didn't know her name, but he didn't ask either. He wondered how he would tell her his name. He was mute ever since he was around 7 years old. Hmm...... oh well. who cares about names? i just need to do as told... yup...... he thought to himself.

@FireMaiden @whateverwater

Last edited by a moderator:
Standing in the line to purchase the fish and chips was probably the most uncomfortable thing Leo had done since he entered the store. Falling in front of everyone several times didn't even compare to right now. People were looking at him in disgust, and some were even making rude comments, though luckily no one had tried to physically harm him yet. He simply kept his head hung low, not daring to lift his head until it was his turn to pay. He stuck the change in his pocket before quickly leaving, he didn't know how much time exactly had passed, though he hoped his twenty minutes weren't yet up. 

@Kimona

Beau woke up in Jamie's bed a while later. He didn't check to see if Jamie was there before standing, dressing, and walking towards the door to leave. He shouldn't stay. He's learned before that some masters are mad when the nekojin they were sleeping with are still there when they wake up but that was normally the more strict masters. Jamie probably wasn't like that but he couldn't be careless.

@Safety Hammer

Cassandra was smiling, it looked like Leo had 3 minutes lift, she 'hoped' he would make it. Flipping another page in her book she glanced out the window and out he doors wondering if she'd see him. HSe was wondering what she would so if her didn't come ot on time, maybe hit him? knock him over? pull his tail or ears? declaw a finer? oh well, she could thing about it later.

@JayKuro

Beau woke up in Jamie's bed a while later. He didn't check to see if Jamie was there before standing, dressing, and walking towards the door to leave. He shouldn't stay. He's learned before that some masters are mad when the nekojin they were sleeping with are still there when they wake up but that was normally the more strict masters. Jamie probably wasn't like that but he couldn't be careless.

@Safety Hammer

"Where are you going, Beau?" Jamie said sleepily, gently tugging at his fuzzy lavender tail before he could walk away. "I wanted to snuggle.."

"Where are you going, Beau?" Jamie said sleepily, gently tugging at his fuzzy lavender tail before he could walk away. "I wanted to snuggle.."

Beau turned back to face him and blushed, "O-Okay," he smiled and hopped back onto the bed. He snuggled into him, "Jamie? Can I ask you something?"

Beau turned back to face him and blushed, "O-Okay," he smiled and hopped back onto the bed. He snuggled into him, "Jamie? Can I ask you something?"

"Whatever you want." He said, his voice muffled from how he was currently laying his head on Beau's shoulder. "You're gonna need a bath."

"Whatever you want." He said, his voice muffled from how he was currently laying his head on Beau's shoulder. "You're gonna need a bath."

"I'll have one soon," he replied. "What I wanted to ask is... Why did you spend so much money on me? No one ever goes above 5,000. I'm nothing special."

"I'll have one soon," he replied. "What I wanted to ask is... Why did you spend so much money on me? No one ever goes above 5,000. I'm nothing special."

"Because you looked scared and needed a home. Now you have one." He said, before he wrapped his arms around his waist. "I hate how nekos are treated. There was a time when nekojin and humans lived together peacefully. So, I've been planning on buying up a bunch since they have a place to be happy." He was quiet for a bit, before he looked at the purple cat boy. 

"Have you ever had a vacation?"

"Because you looked scared and needed a home. Now you have one." He said, before he wrapped his arms around his waist. "I hate how nekos are treated. There was a time when nekojin and humans lived together peacefully. So, I've been planning on buying up a bunch since they have a place to be happy." He was quiet for a bit, before he looked at the purple cat boy. 

"Have you ever had a vacation?"

Beau thought about what he said. He was right though. He was one of the weaker nekojins. He was always the one who was bought for less because of it. Happiness is something he'd always wanted but never truly had.

He replied to the question, "No. Why do you ask?"

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Leo had been a little ways away from the exit when someone bumped into him, knocking him down. "Watch where you're going, you damned nekojin." the man muttered. Leo didn't even glance up, and muttered a quick apology,  before collecting the stuff the man had dropped and handing it back to him, before grabbing the bag he had dropped and held it back in his arms. Unconsciously his tail wrapped around his left arm, opposite of the bag, which was on his right arm. His ears were lowered to his head, before they popped up when he remembered that he didn't have much time left, he felt really useless not being able to buy a few things in twenty minutes. This was why he wanted to be able to read, as he hadn't yet been taught much by his parents before he was taken away from them. He quickly started headed towards the exit of the store, and instead of looking to the ground he looked up at where he was going, not wanting to bump into anyone again.[/COLOR]

@Kimona

Beau thought about what he said. He was right though. He was one of the weaker nekojins. He was always the one who was bought for less because of it. Happiness is something he'd always wanted but never truly had.

He replied to the question, "No. Why do you ask?"

"Would you like to have tomorrow off to do what you like?"

Beau smiled widely and hugged Jamie, "Yes please," he said joyfully. He sighed in content and went a tint redder, "Thank you Jamie."

Jamie smiled, and hugged back. "You should stay at the manor though. It won't be safe out there."

Jamie smiled, and hugged back. "You should stay at the manor though. It won't be safe out there."

"That's fine," he smiled. "I'm gonna go take a bath." He gave Jamie a quick kiss on the lips and stood up, "If you need me for anything just yell for me." He left the room and walked down the hall before sliding into the bathroom and running the bath for himself.

"That's fine," he smiled. "I'm gonna go take a bath." He gave Jamie a quick kiss on the lips and stood up, "If you need me for anything just yell for me." He left the room and walked down the hall before sliding into the bathroom and running the bath for himself.

When Beau left, Jamie sighed and pulled on his clothes. He grabbed his laptop and began to reply to some emails. After about thirty minutes, Jamie hit the intercom, and called for Beau.

"Beau, please make your way back to the master bedroom. Thank you."

When Beau left, Jamie sighed and pulled on his clothes. He grabbed his laptop and began to reply to some emails. After about thirty minutes, Jamie hit the intercom, and called for Beau.

"Beau, please make your way back to the master bedroom. Thank you."

Beau finished up in the bathroom and wrapped a towel around him. He went to the bedroom as changed into a oversized pink sweater and purple baggy pants. When he heard Jamie call for him he rushed to his room and knocked on the door before opening it. "You wanted to see me," he asked.

Beau finished up in the bathroom and wrapped a towel around him. He went to the bedroom as changed into a oversized pink sweater and purple baggy pants. When he heard Jamie call for him he rushed to his room and knocked on the door before opening it. "You wanted to see me," he asked.

"Yes." Jamie said. He was wearing a pair of reading glasses, and a red hoodie. Jamie smiled as he saw the nekojin, and patted the space on the bed next to him. "You look rather cute. I was wondering of you could keep me company while I finish up my work."

"Yes." Jamie said. He was wearing a pair of reading glasses, and a red hoodie. Jamie smiled as he saw the nekojin, and patted the space on the bed next to him. "You look rather cute. I was wondering of you could keep me company while I finish up my work."

Beau smiled, blushing ever so slightly. He jumped up on the bed and sat next to Jamie, "What are you working on," he asked and leaned on him trying to read what was on the screen.

Beau smiled, blushing ever so slightly. He jumped up on the bed and sat next to Jamie, "What are you working on," he asked and leaned on him trying to read what was on the screen.

"Well, I run a company that makes prosthetics. I'm reading over lab reports on some new prototypes." 

"Well, I run a company that makes prosthetics. I'm reading over lab reports on some new prototypes." 

Beau's tail swished from side to side, "That's really generous of you to have such a company. It's a shame some people don't have certain body parts that they actually need."

(i got tired of waiting x3)

Cassandra was waiting in the car still, glancing up often, Leo's time was almost up.... She was wondering if her would make it. If he didn't... well lets just say she was gonna enjoy every minute of it. Sighing she closed the book, and from her seat she tried to see through the window and the doors, and into the building itself, wondering is she would be able to see him. 

@JayKuro

Leo hurriedly ran out the door hoping that he had made it. He ran back over to the car, seeing his master who appeared to be looking out her window, Towards him if he was seeing correctly. That wasn't good, it definitely wasn't good. He got in the front seat placing the back down gently beside him. He didn't want to look back, back at his master who was most likely mad at him for not being able to do such a simple thing. "I'm sorry that I took so long Master." He mumbled out, playing with one of his ears.

@Kimona

Cassandra sighed, she was incredibly disappointed. Leo had just barely made it. She glanced at the bag, then at Leo, she stayed silent for a good long while before sighing again. "Lets head home." she states simply, she was hungry and just wanted some food. She leaned back and looked out the window, and stared at the people outside, she was bored now.

@JayKuro

Leo nodded and soon they were moving again, Leo purposely going a bit faster than usual so that they could get back to the house quicker. He apologized only about a million times in his head, though he didn't say anything out loud, not wanting to disappoint his master any further. "I'm really sorry." He mumbled out, though it was almost inaudible, even to him.

@Kimona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back