City Days

Beau nodded. Sometimes punishments were nice but most of the time they weren't. He'd have to promise to be the best servant for him, "Ei-Either. J-Just pink please." He smiled slightly, "I-I'll be good Master. I-I promise."

"Just calm down, buddy." Jamie said, giving him a hug. When they got to the mansion, Jamie opened the door, and led the nekojin to the door. "Welcome to MacKay Manor, Beau. Your maid outfit will be upstairs in your room. Then I'll see you in my office."

MacKay Manor:

mlside_031.png

Master Bedroom:

014a606bfa21e7bda9d9cb67c6257ca8.jpg

Beau's room:

amazing-architecture-beautiful-bed-Favim.com-2240423.jpg

"Just calm down, buddy." Jamie said, giving him a hug. When they got to the mansion, Jamie opened the door, and led the nekojin to the door. "Welcome to MacKay Manor, Beau. Your maid outfit will be upstairs in your room. Then I'll see you in my office."

MacKay Manor:

mlside_031.png

Master Bedroom:

014a606bfa21e7bda9d9cb67c6257ca8.jpg

Beau's room:

amazing-architecture-beautiful-bed-Favim.com-2240423.jpg

Beau blushed when he hugged him but didn't hug him back, "I-I'll go get ready then," he stepped away from Master and walked inside and up the stairs. He also took the time to look around the place he'd have to call home. He quickly found what appeared to be his room. He walked inside and found the outfit on the bed. He gulped and put it on, wincing when the fabric hit his scars and healing lash wounds. He examined himself in the mirror. He looked and felt like a slut.

As he glanced back over at the Masters and Black he noticed that they were doing the exchange outside, which had completely spoiled his original plans. Upon closer inspection, the man Black was going to didn't seem to take care of himself well, meaning that he most likely didn't take care of his house either. Black's new Master didn't look all too mean either, and if he was like Leo thought, Black would be busy with house chores for a while. He didn't look for too long, as he knew that he might get in trouble for it, as it had happened before. His eyes stopped wandering as he felt his master glare on him again, and after glancing over he saw that she was indeed glaring at him. So that meant she had seem him? Leo would admit that he wasn't the most subtle Nekojin around, though with the minimum amount of movement he had been doing, he wondered just how she knew. It was almost as if she cold read his mind. Shakily, he nodded his head and lowered his ears to his head as he looked down. There went his few moments of freedom.

@Kimona 

Beau blushed when he hugged him but didn't hug him back, "I-I'll go get ready then," he stepped away from Master and walked inside and up the stairs. He also took the time to look around the place he'd have to call home. He quickly found what appeared to be his room. He walked inside and found the outfit on the bed. He gulped and put it on, wincing when the fabric hit his scars and healing lash wounds. He examined himself in the mirror. He looked and felt like a slut.

Jamie yawned. It had been a long day, but he got what he needed done. His taxes had been done, he went to his board meeting, and he bought the nekojin he wanted from the market and brought him home. The last point seemed to bother him though. Beau seemed on edge, and that made Jamie worry. He didn't want his slave to be uncomfortable in his new home, as strange as that sounded. To be honest, Jamie wanted his nekojin to feel happy. This might be his first one he had bought, but he saw what others did to the poor cat people. It made him feel sick.

He made his way to Beau's room, and opened the door. He was happy to see that the nekojin had no problem finding his bedroom, as well as his uniform. "So, how do you like it, Beau. The underwear is pink, as you requested. You won't have to do any of your cleaning duties today, since it is your first day in the job, but you can come and 'service' me in my bedroom. After that, we'll have supper and dessert, before a movie of your choice. Would that fit with your schedule?"

James ate breakfast with his father, and they talked for a good long while after breakfast. After a while James's father, George, took James out, it was unclear where they went, but at usual the nekojin's were expected to clean the mansion, prepare then next mean, and do varius other tasks, including the once ordered to do.

@FireMaiden

Cassandra looked back and Cassius and smiled, "I see! well that's good!" she smiled, "I guess that also means I won't pick it up from  you will I?' she joked. He mind was wandering around the two different 'conversations', the one she was having now, and the silent one from glaring at Leo. She could read nekojin's most of the time, but she had a harder time with people. She could read basic emotions, but she always wondered what they thought. At this moment she was wondering what Cassius was thinking... Oh well. She took the the stack of banknote smiling, and handed him the leash to Black, who has remained silent and staring at the ground this who time.

@whateverwater @JayKuro

Jamie yawned. It had been a long day, but he got what he needed done. His taxes had been done, he went to his board meeting, and he bought the nekojin he wanted from the market and brought him home. The last point seemed to bother him though. Beau seemed on edge, and that made Jamie worry. He didn't want his slave to be uncomfortable in his new home, as strange as that sounded. To be honest, Jamie wanted his nekojin to feel happy. This might be his first one he had bought, but he saw what others did to the poor cat people. It made him feel sick.

He made his way to Beau's room, and opened the door. He was happy to see that the nekojin had no problem finding his bedroom, as well as his uniform. "So, how do you like it, Beau. The underwear is pink, as you requested. You won't have to do any of your cleaning duties today, since it is your first day in the job, but you can come and 'service' me in my bedroom. After that, we'll have supper and dessert, before a movie of your choice. Would that fit with your schedule?"

Beau looked up at him and blushed. The bedroom was the easiest department in his eyes and the most fun. He easily slipped into sub space, "Yes Master," he bit his lip and his leg was cocked slightly. His expressionate eyes went from fearful to slutty.

Beau looked up at him and blushed. The bedroom was the easiest department in his eyes and the most fun. He easily slipped into sub space, "Yes Master," he bit his lip and his leg was cocked slightly. His expressionate eyes went from fearful to slutty.

"Tell me, is your hair naturally this lavender color?" He said, as he began to play with his hair. "Your tail is fuzzy too. Now, just follow me to my room."

"Tell me, is your hair naturally this lavender color?" He said, as he began to play with his hair. "Your tail is fuzzy too. Now, just follow me to my room."

He whined and got closer to Jamie, "Carry please." Beau liked being held like that. His ears twitched and his tail wrapped around Jamie's hand. It tended to have a mind of it's own and Beau could tell that it liked him.

He whined and got closer to Jamie, "Carry please." Beau liked being held like that. His ears twitched and his tail wrapped around Jamie's hand. It tended to have a mind of it's own and Beau could tell that it liked him.

Jamie smirked, and picked up the nekojin maid. "Do you top or bottom, Beau?" He asked, as he copped a feel as he laid in his arms.

Jamie smirked, and picked up the nekojin maid. "Do you top or bottom, Beau?" He asked, as he copped a feel as he laid in his arms.

He whimpered and squirmed slightly, "B-Bottom Master," He rested his head on Jamie's shoulder and closed his eyes, "U-Unless Master wants me to top, then I'll do that." He kissed his cheek innocently and hugged him.

He whimpered and squirmed slightly, "B-Bottom Master," He rested his head on Jamie's shoulder and closed his eyes, "U-Unless Master wants me to top, then I'll do that." He kissed his cheek innocently and hugged him.

Jamie dropped him on the bed, before closing the door. 

(Fade to Black)

Cassius made a little grin as he reassured the woman "Yes, you're quite safe." It was only a few seconds before the payment held in his hand was replaced with the leash of the downcast Nekojin. "Pleasure doing business with you, Cassandra. Safe travels." He bid her farewell, before grasping the leash and leading his new help into the house. Once inside the living room, Cassius let go of the leash and allowed himself to fall back onto a white sofa. He sighed as he relaxed and informed the black haired fellow "You can take a seat, if you wish. I'm still feeling a bit tired at the moment. I'll give you the tour soon."

@Kimona

Cassius Stanton's home

3beacc41b4438b2aef0f72d1946ff846.jpg

tropical-living-room.jpg

Living room

Master bedroom

products%2Flexington_home_brands%2Fcolor%2Ftommy bahama home kingstown_01-0619-134c-m.jpg

guest room

54c161f9dba10_-_hbx-twin-bed-decorating-ideas-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassandra smiled, "That's good to hear, " she continues smiling, "Bye now~!" she waves and heads back to the car, "Leo, we're heading home." she states, stepping into the car. She wanted to get home and have her tea already.

@JayKuro

Black glanced around the place, it was nice. He nervously nodded, and carefully sat on the couch a bit away from Cassius, nodding. He was carefully fiddling with  his tail again, keeping his hands away from the bandages, before switching to fiddling wit the edge of his black and white stripped shirt. He didn't know what to do as he knew nothing about Cassius. He wasn't sure what might back fire or what would benefit him.

@whateverwater

Leo released yet another inaudible sigh. He thought that it was quite impressive how different his master could act towards people and Nekojins. It was almost like she was a completely different person. He nodded his head when he was told that they were heading back to the house and quickly glances behind him him to make sure his master was in the car before they started moving, the last thing he wanted to do right now was start going when she wasn't ready. This time, he kept his eyes in front of him, only ocassionally allowing them to wander off when something caught his eye. He avoided looking behind him though, as he didn't want to be met with the dangerous glare of the woman he called his master. 

@Kimona

Cassandra stared lookig out the window again, watching people on the street and examining things and slaves, She also looked in windows briefly, as they passed shops and homes. sighing she turned back to the inside of the car, "I think i want want to go for a change." she suddenly states, "Make me fish and chips for lunch." she states. she hadn't had since.. ever honestly.

@JayKuro

Leo had nodded his head at his master's most recent commands, before opening his mouth to speak. "Yes master." He said, as he avoided the words "sir" and "ma'am" knowing that it could make his master feel older than they actually were, which was something he definetly didn't want to do. He had no clue as to where she wanted to go for a change, though he had the feeling he would find out soon enough since he would be driving her there. His head lowered for a few moments as the sleepiness hit him once more, though he quickly picked it back up, not wanting to cause an accident, 

@Kimona

Cassandra watched the streets, eyes trailing until they locked onto a store, she grinned. might as well make this more fun. "Pull in at that store." she states, and once parked she looked right at Leo, "Go in and buy the ingredients for fish and chips, if your gone longer then 20 minutes your dead.." she states, and by dead she probably ment Cage, "I've just decided i'll have you cook my lunch." she grinned. It was joust not Leo's lucky day.

@JayKuro

Leo glanced back at his master when he was told to pull into a store, and he did as he was told with only a few moments of hesitation. He had been expecting to just head straight home, though he thought that she was just going to buy something that she wanted. He was soon proved wrong as he was told to go in the store and purchase the fish and chips himself. His eyes widened, and he almost didn't believe what she was saying. He couldn't read, and could not count very well, and to top it all off he didn't do well when he was in a crowd. "b-but master..."he started out, though he never finished his sentence as he soon closed his mouth. He didn't exactly have money either, and if his master didn't give him any, well then he was going to have to resort to pickpocketing someone.

@Kimona

Cassandra grinned, "Oh right." she mumbled, "Hey Leo!" she reached out the window as soon as she yelled and tossed something at him, "Catch!" she tossed him around 16 pounds, "That should be enough." she grinned. Cassandra pulled her head back into the car, and pulled a small book out of her pocket.

@JayKuro

Leo looked back, just as something was thrown at him. He just barely caught the 16 pounds, and looked up at his master, though she was already back in the car. He quickly rewrapped his tail around his waist, and lowered his ears, before going off into the store. He was very uncomfortable surrounded by all the taller people, some of which looked at him with disgust and anger. He moved quickly through the store, stumbling over his own feet sometimes, and trying to avoid where more people were. He hadn't known where the fish and chips were, and he couldn't read to find them, much less ask anyone for help, and so it ended up taking him a good ten or twelve minutes until they were both in his hands.

@Kimona

A few minutes passed as Cassius relaxed on the couch and tried to organize his thoughts. The soft fabric provided a decent distraction for his hands. They traced little lines while he stared blankly at the wall, wondering about many recent events and problems. A small shipment of iron had been lost, whether misplaced in some warehouse or stolen by some strange person. Sabotage didn't seem likely as it was just surplus being moved about and he didn't see why a competitor would risk so much for so little. After pondering for a bit more, he allowed his eyes to fall on his guest, looking him up and down. Cassius spoke in a gentle tone "You shouldn't worry. I treat my workers well and you're now one of them." With a smile, he continued trying to suppress a cough "Treat this place as your own home, as it is." The Nekojin was from Cassandra, so he knew well what that entailed. Another knock came from the door and with a delayed cough, he stood up and opened the door. "What's up, Cas!" came from a friendly and energetic black haired man. It was Darian Stratus, a great friend of his. Not only a friend, but a close business partner as he provided most of the refined metal for Cassius' armory. Darian waged his finger and stepped forward as he teased "Better not miss my party! I'll be so lonely!" "Yeah, yeah," he laughed, before asking "So what are you doing here now? Is reminding me by letters and phone calls not enough?" The man scoffed and answered "Yeah.. no.. I don't know, but whatever. I've got your present. I think you'll really like it!" Darian stepped aside and dramatically presented a small nekojin girl. She had very long hair and seemed almost doll-like. Cassius couldn't reject the present, but it wasn't like he could. His friend rushed over to his vehicle and sped off, yelling "Don't forget my party!"

"Well...," he looked at the nekojin a bit confused then shrugged and said, "Just come inside and have a seat somewhere in the living room."

@Kimona

@FireMaiden

The past few hours had been a blur to Kiari. Like always, she was ushered around the busy market, stripped, and made to stand on various different stages, the re dressed, and moved to other locations. She was kept somewhat sedated, as they did with the rarer Nekojin to keep them docile and to make sure they didn't speak out of turn. Then, after the second stage of the third market area, she was redressed, and sent with a very tall man. Well, anyone to her is tall as she's only about 4'9. This man, loaded her into a car, trying to make small talk with the dazed girl, only to give up after ahout 20 munites of idle chit chat. While in the car, the man removed some of the things that her seller had placed on her. Tags, the cruddy set of rusted ear rings she was wearing, and a few things out of her hair. Then, the car stopped, and the man lead her to the front of a big house. She was lost in looking around, staring at what she could see, then the door opened. She quickly turned aorund, and was taken inside and left with another man, who told her to go sit in the living room. She nodded, "O-Okay," she said, her voice soft, and bit timid. @whateverwater

Cassandra flipped through the pages off her books. She wished she could see the loo k on Leo's face right know. "hmm..." she started thinking, maybe I should teach him how to read?... she thought about it for a minute or to, naaaah that can be a reward if he makes me a yummy lunch. she concluded. He was still on the clock so she was just waiting for it to hit that 20 minute mark. Dhe flipped another page in her book. She was sure the furball could handle one shopping trip.

@JayKuro

Black heard what Cassius said, but continued to stay silent and looking at the floor. He wasn't sure what the mane ment by well. He could mean many things. Well could mean nice, better then Cassandra but still awful, or somewhere in that range. His ears twitched, annoyed by a bug landing on them. He listened into the conversation at the door. He could smell the other nekojin but didn't turn or really do anything. Black just continued sitting where he was. he glanced at her, but that's it. He just looked at the floor.

@whateverwater @FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
After returning to his spot on the couch, Cassius lightly scratched the back of his neck while observing the two. He had never owned any Nekojin, but he never really had a reason. She kept everything perfect at home and that was enough for him. Things have changed though, so it was expected that he'd need some help. He had the time to take care of the house, but not really the motivation or energy. With these two, maybe the house would come back to life. It would be like how She always wanted. Cassius shook of those thoughts before they became too much then showed a smile to his guests and said "You are free to get acquainted with our home. Please go together and get to know each other also. I have business to attend to, so I apologize for being unable to give a tour." Standing up and beginning to walk towards a hallway branching from his living room, he slightly turned and continued "If you need me, I'll be in my study. Don't hesitate to call upon me." 

@Kimona

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back