City Days

Cassandra let out a little heave as she was stabbed, but as she sunk  to the floor, she smiled, "Just as I thought..." she smiling, leaning against the door, holding a hand over her would to slow the flow of blood. This was such a pain... this was her favorite dress after all. How was she supposed to go to that important, dimplomatic party between nobles now?.... She made sure to retain er consiousness, Leo or one of the others should be here any minute now...

@Fafnir @JayKuro @Agrios

Leo stopped when he saw the same person running towards him, well, in his general direction. His nose twitched from the smell of blood, and after closer inspection it was coming from the man. This had confused Leo, as he didn't appear to have any injuries on him, or any reason at all to smell like blood. It took him a moment to register the question that he had been asked, and he paused a bit before answering. "It's not the worst thing that could've happened to me... I could've been sold to a more cruel master than Ms. Cassandra..." He mumbled out, before remembering the task at hand, beginning to get a bit worried if what he was thinking was correct. "If you'll excuse me I have to go to my master now..." He said before running towards the library and where the bell had been rung, that had summoned him in the first place. He stood shocked at what lay before him. His master was leaning against the door, holding a hand over a serious looking wound. "m-master, what do you want me to do?" he asked shakily, not sure of how to handle the situation at hand. He had never seen so much blood coming from one person in his life, and honestly, it made him a bit nauseous.

@Fafnir @Kimona

Devil Bullet was perplexed at Leo's loyalty to his master. "Hey, what's your name. Anyways, you're free now. You don't have to listen to your master anymore, she's dead. If you want, you can come with me, but that's up to you to decide. Whether you want to stay here and continue being tortured by other humans, or come with me and live a life of freedom." He patiently waited for the Nekojin's answer while at the same time wondering why he was so loyal. "I don't have all day, make a decision."

@JayKuro @Agrios @Kimona

"H-ha." Cassandra crackled out, "I'm not dead yet, I and I don't have all day either." she chucked. "You know, you look a lot like someone I know." she grinned, looking at Devil, "Then again, its more in personality then anything. 

@Fafnir @JayKuro @Agrios

Leo watched the interaction between the two for a moment. He was very unsure of how to respond to the other's words, and the situation that Cassandra was in. "m-my name's Leo, and I can't go with you. At least, not while the master is like this." He said looking back at her, wondering why she seemed calmer than him in the situation. "You want me to go call a doctor right?" He asked, wondering if that was what she wanted him to do. He did had some experience when it came to injuries, but none that were life threatening such as this one.

@Fafnir @Kimona

Twenty nodded and watched Leo leave before he continued cooking dinner. He got about as far as getting everything cut and locating the rice, before he stopped and gave up on the whole cooking thing. By this time, the water Leo had started had come to a boil, and he removed it from the heat. After a few minutes, he located the earl gray tea that had not been put away the first time Leo had to make tea, and finished making the tea. After that, he followed suite after the other nekojin, still limping but trying to be careful not to spill the tea. Despite the fact that this was probably going to reveal that he was here, he didn't really care. It was taking Leo quite a while to return, and he wanted to know what was up. However, the sight that greeted him when he finally managed to find the library, caused him to stop moving all together. He set the cup of tea on a shelf nearby and shifted back around the nearest corner to watch. The woman, who he assumed was Leo's master was seriously injured. Leo seemed to be trying to help her, while the third only seemed to be antagonizing the situation. He stayed where he was, simply watching from around a corner for the time being.

@JayKuro @Kimona @Fafnir

Alpena is walking round the city enjoying her self and looking at the nekos and humans alike licking her lips from time to time and says to herself" I wonder if there's anyone that can make me feel even more alive i know i've got more than this the thing is i don't even know where to start maybe i should go to the guild and advertise for a job". She looks around and after several minutes finds a place where you can place jobs and goes in and fills in a form and stamps it and what not make it official. Then heads out and starts walking back towards the club and smiles and thinks to her self' i wonder how that sexy but deadly newbe is doing'.

(yes the post is small but they'll get better anyways open for interaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkia sighed as she walked around in the allyway and she saw Alpena and she chuckled " Hehe" she said and she ran forward and she snuck up to her and she grabbed her hand " Boo" she said and she pinned her down " Whats up Alpena " she said and she chuckled " ....hey i wanted to ask..." she said and she took out her sword " So i just got this today....i have no idea how to use this...." she said and she smiled and she chuckled " Sorry" she said getting off her body.

@Leo Radomir

Arkia sighed as she walked around in the allyway and she saw Alpena and she chuckled " Hehe" she said and she ran forward and she snuck up to her and she grabbed her hand " Boo" she said and she pinned her down " Whats up Alpena " she said and she chuckled " ....hey i wanted to ask..." she said and she took out her sword " So i just got this today....i have no idea how to use this...." she said and she smiled and she chuckled " Sorry" she said getting off her body.

@Leo Radomir

Alpena grins as she gets up then says" that's the first time you've managed to sneak up on me good girl and yeah akria about your question that depends on how you want to learn to fight with it",  Alpena then sneaks in and gently kisses akira's neck and then gives her bum a playful tap then spins away and gives a look to say lets head back to the fight club.

Alpena grins as she gets up then says" that's the first time you've managed to sneak up on me good girl and yeah akria about your question that depends on how you want to learn to fight with it",  Alpena then sneaks in and gently kisses akira's neck and then gives her bum a playful tap then spins away and gives a look to say lets head back to the fight club.

Arkia blushed when she was kissed on the neck " Ohh You know i love it when you tease me " she said with a slight blush appearing on her cheeks " Also Yes i did it..and yes i want to learn how to defend myself and Fight" Arkia blushed a little before she ran up to her and she chuckled "lets go inside" she said.

Arkia blushed when she was kissed on the neck " Ohh You know i love it when you tease me " she said with a slight blush appearing on her cheeks " Also Yes i did it..and yes i want to learn how to defend myself and Fight" Arkia blushed a little before she ran up to her and she chuckled "lets go inside" she said.

Aplena grins as she continues to walk slowly and then says" We can't to day my dearest because i've got fight club biz to take of but after that i can train you and we can play till your hearts content but don't force me to be to rough then i won't be able to play with you". Alpena gently wraps her hand round akira's sides and gives her a gentle but affectionate pinch.

Aplena grins as she continues to walk slowly and then says" We can't to day my dearest because i've got fight club biz to take of but after that i can train you and we can play till your hearts content but don't force me to be to rough then i won't be able to play with you". Alpena gently wraps her hand round akira's sides and gives her a gentle but affectionate pinch.

Arkia made a small sound that sounded like a peep "ok Aplena...i'll cheer you on and i hope you win you match" She said and she put her arms around her waist , holding her close and she kissed her cheek "remember that time we fought and i lost...and i got scared of you and you just hugged me and told me to stop being a baby and get stronger" she whispered before she let her go but before she pinched her side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back