"No Way Big, no Way Big, got it. Let's see..."

Heatblast smacked his Omnitrix, assuming another form.

latest

"Goop! Now..."

Goop, as this form was called, used its liquid body to seep into the tiniest gaps that the reinforced windows could have, all while using its acidic nature to widen said gaps by melting the material away.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow

TANDEM
Tandem1.PNG
These guys suck. I approached the wire box and gently shoved everybody out of the way. I got no beef with you people but you need to get out of the way! Muttering apologies, I started putting up random shit to fix this problem. With my luck, I might do it in a couple of tries! I might not even get electrocuted! I hummed a little song as I did. To past the time and suit the nerves.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Chucky would turn his head to look at Blake as she approached, still smiling all the while.

479745a36472d4c39645dce36cb821b3--bride-of-chucky-children-play.jpg

"Got shot by some jackass cop in a toy store, so then I used a funky voodoo spell to put my soul into this here Good Guy Doll. So, pretty much your average Tuesday night." He explained to Blake all-too-casually, as if he'd told this very tale about a million times over. Just like Hiryu before, Ciri wouldn't find any hidden button or switch hiding in the walls.

As Goop tried to melt away the framing around the windows using its acidic form, he would find just how reinforced those things really were! After all, it wouldn't take him long at all to realize that they metallic framing wasn't corroding even a centimeter, no matter how much acid he used! It simply seeped on down the window frame, before sliding on down to the floor and forming a small puddle underneath the window. Tandem, meanwhile, was immediately electrocuted when he tried messing with the box as frivolously as he did.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @quadraxis201 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @PolikShadowbliss Birb Birb Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @QizPizza marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching @Kameron Esters- @Riven

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith would watch Goop melt the framing around the windows until she suddenly hear a loud static shock followed by a yell of pain so she just had to check were it came from. Turns out Tandem was fiddling with the wire box so she checks to see if he was okay. "Jesus you really need to be careful with that, are you alright?" Lilith says checking any bruises he might of had.

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Tandem)

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Benedict would look at Chucky with disgust, this child obviously never took any safety precautions what with his scarred face and the like
Ah......my child are you ok? Hm......you look like you need.....a band aid........on your entire face, indeed.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

The button just outright broke, and the window was too reinforced to be sizzled off.

Megumin and Lucky just looked at each other, and uttered the ultimate conclusion:

"...We're doomed."

As Goop fell, a flash of green light turned him back into Ben Tennyson, who quickly got up.

ZZXKbXM.png

"I got it! The walls and ceiling are reinforced, but what if..."

Ben smacked the Omnitrix down once again, assuming a new form with a flash of green light.

latest

"Armodrillo!"

This armadillo-like form used its jackhammer-like arms to drill through the old, wooden floor and the dirt beneath this floor.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @quadraxis201 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @PolikShadowbliss Birb Birb Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @QizPizza marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching @Kameron Esters- @Riven thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"...Unless..." Lucky sidestepped the digging Armodillo, looked at the hole in the wall where the button had been, cringed, and stuck his Paw o' Death right in the center of the broken wires. "A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-" Utterly stupid it may have looked, but maybe this would conduct enough electricity to open the door?

Benrey
It seemed like the current wire combination didn’t work, to which Jason spoke about using another wire combination. And Agent 3, the weird haired girl, combined the other two wires, to which it made the button fly out of it socket. While the others were busy looking for another means of escape, he simply walked up to the dropped button on the floor before grabbing it, slowly going back to the hole that use to house this button a couple of seconds ago.

He ignored the attempts of Tandem who tried to quickly and randomly fix the wires, which resulted in him being shocked, he looked inside the mess of broken wires inside, trying to figure out the cause of the problem while saying to the others
“Someone help me here, because these wires ain’t gonna fix themselves.” as he tried to plan out the best way to fix the wires inside. But then Lucky came and just jammed his weapon into the mess of wires, Benrey only waited for Lucky to be finished so that he can take a look at the wires here.
Chungchangching Chungchangching thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam P PopcornPie

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Once the red and green wires were connected, nothing appeared to happen for a moment. A bit of silence passed, and then, the crackling of electricity could be heard coming from behind you. As you all turned around to face it, you would find sparks of electricity coming from the button, and landing onto the floor below. Smoke flew up from the button, until finally the button slowly slid off the wall entirely, falling onto the floor soon after. All that was left in its place was a gaping hole, with a mess of broken wires within.
Agent 3 remained speechless and nervously laughed as this happened. "...Err... OK, that's... not what I expected to happen when you said to try the other wires..." She said bleakly aloud to Red Hood, then looking down and muttering under her breath. "What an idiot, me..." She said.
Megumin and Lucky just looked at each other, and uttered the ultimate conclusion:

"...We're doomed."
"Are you going to complain or try something else?" The Inkling said somewhat irritably - knowing it was her mistake that led them to say such; and as if to answer her question, Benrey approached and would intend to fix the wires - but according to what he said next, he wouldn't be able to do it himself...
“Someone help me here, because these wires ain’t gonna fix themselves.”a
"...Right." Agent 3 nodded and would try to help out where she could - though often times she would be following Benrey's lead on this, all they need to do at the end of all of this, is to fix the wires and work out which combination gets them out of here!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Nervous​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: The fuse box​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

"What else is there to try?" Megumin sighed, using her staff to hold Lucky up. Fortunately, Manatite did not conduct electricity. "I'm starting to think these wires are just too old and dodgy to work properly. I'm afraid to try putting the red or the green one over to these in the wall. What if it starts a fire, or short circuits the door?" (Assuming they didn't just do that already)

BoltBeam BoltBeam

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Passive, Apprehensive, Disillusioned
Tags: (Leo, GM)
, (Yang),

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
Sage had his head downcast the whole time, merely peeking out from behind Alexis or sparing very discreet glances at everything. Just as soon as an object interest had been assessed, he'd go straight back to that initial state. As such, this had been exactly what Yang had found when she had come to interact with him; Pure dejection and a broken spirit. He didn't even seem to realize her presence until she had called his name, raising his head slowly in her direction, a cappuccino brown clouded gaze that seemed just as confused as it was indifferent by the words being said. It was almost as if the ideas shared didn't even make sense. And still, a reply had eventually come.

"Oh, I know!", the tone was so, matter-the-factly and cheery, to an eerie degree. It was nearly dismissive in nature, "Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up or stopping completely. But, I'm doing it like this now..."
"My emotions are dangerous, Yang. This is better for everybody."

"You can still ask for my help and I'll gladly do it. I'm just not acting on my own anymore.", it had ended with a smile.

"Doing it differently wasn't working. So I'm back trying it their way.
Perhaps, I should have never deviated from it... Adults know what's best for children, don't they?"

The numb pyromancer had watched as the blonde had left again to deal with the in-fighting of two other people whose names he didn't know. ...Again. He had merely blinked at the whole situation a bit hurt that the conflicts continued, and yet without ever showing as much in the outside. Just glassy-like eyes as if trying to understand things he could no longer truly grasp.

Eventually, he was back at being downcast, seemingly uninterested by the struggle with the door, the fuseboxes or all the tries and errors at getting open. The sight of a newcomer's rifle did get him unnerved, taking a step back. Sage already didn't like guns and he couldn't say that liked them any more after being on the receiving end of the shot. The mention of a window too, had him eventually looking up to stare at it for some good minutes, before returning to the previous passive stance. Everything else got brief glances and not much more.

That is, until Alexis asked him about Ike, who eventually had come back out of the vents with his things. The young man was surprised to hear the Kitsune had already forgotten who the other was. Well, sure he had disappeared on them sometimes in-between Wakanda and Gravity Falls, but they had actually introduced to each other. He might be terrible with names, but an actual introduction was a lot easier to remember... As the little demon had switched forms and was frantically offering the others a flashlight, --which could be useful to those that didn't have ways of creating light like he had with the Arrays--, the Descendant had raised his voice a bit to reply to her.

"Uhh, Alexis you met Ike when you met me, back in Wakanda.", he had corrected with confused blinks and an almost imperceptible head-tilt, "Little guy, purple horns, orange jacket? We talked about the tea party where we met each other and everything..."

He didn't say anything on greeting the other however, he wasn't sure whether he even wanted to do so or not. If anything, he'd rather just stay in his safe spot with his fellow Fire Magic-user and remain out of the way of the others.

Last edited:
"I ain't a kid, you fuckin' prick," Chucky snarled in response to Benedict as he approached. "And if you touch my face, you're gonna lose your damn fingers."

Ben's attempts to drill through the floor were moderately more successful than the window, to be sure. But, moderately does not mean substantially, unfortunately. As he began to drill through, it seemed as if it would work as tiny, miniature holes were made in the floor, with wood shavings coming up from the ground as he did so. However, after a certain point, he stopped making progress entirely. He had really barely gotten below the surface before he began to hit what felt like bedrock against his jackhammer. Also, Lucky was instantly fried when he tried to conduct electricity using his Paw o' Death, and he was sent flying across the room.

Of course, Chucky went right back to laughing at the sight.

The wires in the hole, meanwhile, were completely ruined. They were a mess of entangled cords, all of which were sprawled out towards varying angles. Each wire was cut open with various tears throughout its own length. The ends had been fried completely as well. It really didn't appear as though anything from the hole could be salvaged.

"Well, I meant another combination in general, and not literally entirely different wires," Jason replied to Agent 3 from the side, arms folded against his chest.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @quadraxis201 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @PolikShadowbliss Birb Birb Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @QizPizza marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching @Kameron Esters- @Riven

Lucky, now all toasty and prickly, felt ready to throw up. "For the love of God, I hope I wasn't onto somethin', because I am NOT doing that again."

"Well..." Megumin sighed, nodding to Jason. If he wasn't going to give up, then neither should she, right? "I still think we ruined our chances of escaping, but it would be wise to try everything..." She carefully picked up the purple and red wires, and touched them together.

When Megumin placed the red and purple wires together, a beeping sound was heard from behind her. If anyone were to face the staircase, they would find the small, red bulb next to it flashing for a moment. After a bit of blinking, it turned a solid green, and then the staircase slowly began to push down. The light from the downstairs instantly invaded the darkness of the attic you were in, which was probably a welcome change by this point.

"Good job, kiddo." Jason said to Megumin as he passed her, giving her a pat on the shoulder before making his way down the steps.

"O-Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!" Megumin bounced up and down. "I did it! It's always the last thing you try! Now let's get some fresh air!...Kind of." She giddily followed Jason down the steps, but not before getting Lucky's leash and dragging the burned rabbit behind her. "Oh, your fur is ruined..." She said sadly, trying to press it down only for it to stand up again.

"Hey, Chuck, you comin'?" Lucky held onto the floor, holding out his nub to Chucky. "I bet you wanna get outta here as much as we do."

Agent 3

"What else is there to try?"
"Ah, er... well..." Agent 3 shut up. She had a point - and truth be told, she didn't really think that far ahead... Go figure.
"Well, I meant another combination in general, and not literally entirely different wires," Jason replied to Agent 3 from the side, arms folded against his chest.
Agent 3 just looked down and laughed for a moment before facepalming. "...I mean, it still counted. We at least know which one it can't be, by trying several more... And that's about it." She looked up and managed a hopeful smile as she laughed a little more. She found it... funny?
When Megumin placed the red and purple wires together, a beeping sound was heard from behind her. If anyone were to face the staircase, they would find the small, red bulb next to it flashing for a moment. After a bit of blinking, it turned a solid green, and then the staircase slowly began to push down. The light from the downstairs instantly invaded the darkness of the attic you were in, which was probably a welcome change by this point.

"Good job, kiddo." Jason said to Megumin as he passed her, giving her a pat on the shoulder before making his way down the steps.
After the staircase fell down after Megumin connected the correct wires, Agent 3 wasted no time and intended to follow Red Hood down the steps, knowing what was down here - and she wanted to be up front to keep an eye out, above all else. Not a word left her person as she descended.
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident, amused​
Course of action: Down the steps (being a lookout)​
RP Information

3818BCA3-E2BC-4CE7-87C7-CAF770FFCA1F.jpeg & 04C8CDBA-62EE-4E1A-8650-8A04CF5FF0DB.jpeg

After spending the last few hours trying to solve a Rubik’s Cube he found underneath one of the beds in the train cabin he slept in, Wade Wilson had finally reached his goal... or so he thought. ”FUCKING FINALLY! I’VE SPENT ALL GODDAMN DAY TRYING TO-“ Noticing that everything was correct on each side except for the center, Deadpool angrily spiked the puzzle toy on the ground, causing it to break, and left it there in pieces. Having half-mindedly followed the rest of the group to the other places they went to and even to this other universe, DP was finally paying attention to his neglected “duties” of helping the team save the multiverse, completely unaware what even happened to the rest of the group, Sonic included.

As for the aforementioned blue hedgehog, Sonic was very much concerned about their current location, the creepy and very much alive doll, and the attic door they had to try to unlock. Following Jason down the stairs, he asked, “What was even the deal with the door being locked like that? It’s like somebody wanted to trap the angry toy or possibly someone else in this attic for a reason... And can we really trust him too, or are we setting him loose on some innocent people living in this house? Either way, none of this seems right...”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and everyone else who didn’t consider helping Deadpool solve his Rubik’s Cube this entire time.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm comin'..." Chucky replied as he slowly pulled himself up to his feet, making a point not to take Lucky's nub as he stared at it for a moment, before following behind the group as they made their way downstairs. As they did so, Chucky turned around to face Snake...

tenor.gif

And he flipped the soldier right off. On the other hand, Jason walked behind Sonic as he asked him his question, and shrugged. "This whole thing's sketchy to me too, Sonic," He replied, making sure to keep his voice barely above a whisper. "But, as of right now, he's the only one... wherever 'here' is that we can somewhat trust..." His voice trailed as he turned his head a bit, looking at the doll. He smirked behind his helmet, before turning back to Sonic. "Besides, if he tries anything, we can take him easily."

1496d4ea-dde2-4ec4-92ca-c2cf40664409.f6.jpg

As you all made your way down the staircase, you all found that the apparent cabin that you had found yourself in was... quite the sight to behold, in all honesty. There was a flatscreen TV, a nice fireplace, and even a hot tub. "And you said you saw a... putty man down here?" Jason asked Agent 3, looking down at her with a confused glance.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @quadraxis201 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @PolikShadowbliss Birb Birb Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @QizPizza marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching @Kameron Esters- @Riven Venom Snake Venom Snake 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Agent 3

"Yeah, yeah, I'm comin'..." Chucky replied as he slowly pulled himself up to his feet, making a point not to take Lucky's nub as he stared at it for a moment, before following behind the group as they made their way downstairs. As they did so, Chucky turned around to face Snake...

tenor.gif

And he flipped the soldier right off. On the other hand, Jason walked behind Sonic as he asked him his question, and shrugged. "This whole thing's sketchy to me too, Sonic," He replied, making sure to keep his voice barely above a whisper. "But, as of right now, he's the only one... wherever 'here' is that we can somewhat trust..." His voice trailed as he turned his head a bit, looking at the doll. He smirked behind his helmet, before turning back to Sonic. "Besides, if he tries anything, we can take him easily."

1496d4ea-dde2-4ec4-92ca-c2cf40664409.f6.jpg

As you all made your way down the staircase, you all found that the apparent cabin that you had found yourself in was... quite the sight to behold, in all honesty. There was a flatscreen TV, a nice fireplace, and even a hot tub. "And you said you saw a... putty man down here?" Jason asked Agent 3, looking down at her with a confused glance.​
Agent 3 looked to the surroundings - well, this is... a discomforting switch. "...Yeah..." She said bleakly. "Now this is confusing... Unless the floor beneath the attic I peered into is cornered off from this place..." Agent 3 scratched her head in pure confusion. "I could have sworn I saw 'someone' - that much is for sure, but I did not expect to find... 'this' place." She motioned to the room in question - this is just messing with her expectations and her head!
Character Information
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confused​
Course of action: What the heck is this?​
RP Information
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Wow, this reminds me of the pub back at home!...Kind of." Megumin wandered to the hot tub, sticking the bottom tip of her staff into it.

Then she remembered the Nightmare Realm, and jumped back to huddle with the group. "Wait! Freddy was able to make his house look nice, too. I bet whoever owns this place is going to make it crumble around us any second now!"

"Well, there goes the feeling of being in me old house." Lucky muttered, inspecting the fireplace, then the TV. "Hey, who wants to watch Friendship is Magic?"

"Yeah, well..." Jason inhaled through his nose as he began to look around the cabin. "That's one of the golden rules about Multiversal travel: expect the unexpected."

When Megumin stuck her staff into the hot tub, she found that the tub itself was literally boiling. The hot steam pressed against her skin, possibly even blinding her for a moment if it struck her eye. When she dipped her staff into the hot tub, it literally melted its end point right off! By the time she raised her staff back up into the air, there was a large chunk of it missing thanks to the aforementioned boiling water.

The fireplace, meanwhile, appeared to have what looked like a note burning away inside of its flames. The TV was about the only normal thing in the room, with nothing really seeming too off about it at all.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod P PopcornPie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @quadraxis201 ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 @PolikShadowbliss Birb Birb Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @QizPizza marc122 marc122 Chungchangching Chungchangching @Kameron Esters- @Riven Venom Snake Venom Snake 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Crow Crow

Ike Plymont
1595189343633.png
"...I need a word with you, Tanya...I need to recap the events that have transpired since your...dispearince. "
regardless of whatever complains she has, he ensures that Tanya is lead away from the par of Yang and Weiss, stoping by Ike to grab the flashlight from him
"You need to be recapped as well, Ike. There is a number of things to talk about."

After leading them to the most isolated place in this cramped attic, he speaks.

"Again, I'll make this as brief as necessary. I am Orbeck of Vinhiem, a sorcerer that was involved with one of the previous incidents. Where to start...Since your absences, we have gone through three worlds thus far, all three of them whereof some sort of struggle..."
"E-Eh? OH-"

In an instant, Ike indeed.. SORT OF recognized Orbeck.

"O-OH uh.. hi.. y-yeah I know you-"

Ike listened, to uh.. whatever it is Orbeck was filling him in on.
So Orbeck recapped the events that transpired in the last three worlds: Bill and his wide-scale manipulation of Gravity Falls, the forced mind control by the manipulated twins, Bills defeat by the hands of the archwizard, their arrival, and conflict that they encountered in Rement, from the forces presented by Cobblepot. The infiltration to Atlas, the Battle with a twilight infused Cobblepot, Rwby's death, Ganon's intervention, The whole situation with Robbie Roten, the encounter with Falcier and their so-called "shareholders", the boiling conflict that arose due to a few misguided actions, the out of control circumstances that resulted in a literal body swap, and the brake down of relations during the aftermath amongst most of the group. Leading to the present.
"... wait.. what-???"

Ike continued to seem incredibly confused, incredibly.. frightened!!

"H-How long has this been going on!? I-I've only been in this attic for a few hours!!"
"So as I have said before, a friend of Blake and Weiss, and a sister to...yang was killed by the conflict with Cobblepot. The three of them are still grasping at their loss, it is not to be taken likely. Undertsably neater you knew about this...development. But given what has happed. it would be in OUR best interest that we keep ourselves from spontaneous infighting. We can not afford any more of this." he said to the two. "And in the case of you, Tanya. Keep your self from being tempted into bragging whatever prestige you have in your own world, or any of your...angry rambling over your circumstances. And if I am somehow am to be viewed as a insignificant undead by your viewpoint...Then you would best be prepared to deal with the higher ranks of Red Hood. Can you assure me of this...to both of you?"
"... people DIED w-while I was gone!? W-What about you how long have you been.. OUT of this.. THING THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING!?"

Ike looked at Tanya, who he didn't recognize at all. He wondered... had there been some weird... TIME glitch??
As Goop tried to melt away the framing around the windows using its acidic form, he would find just how reinforced those things really were! After all, it wouldn't take him long at all to realize that they metallic framing wasn't corroding even a centimeter, no matter how much acid he used! It simply seeped on down the window frame, before sliding on down to the floor and forming a small puddle underneath the window. Tandem, meanwhile, was immediately electrocuted when he tried messing with the box as frivolously as he did.
"Uhh, Alexis you met Ike when you met me, back in Wakanda.", he had corrected with confused blinks and an almost imperceptible head-tilt, "Little guy, purple horns, orange jacket? We talked about the tea party where we met each other and everything..."

He didn't say anything on greeting the other however, he wasn't sure whether he even wanted to do so or not. If anything, he'd rather just stay in his safe spot with his fellow Fire Magic-user and remain out of the way of the others.
"...."

As Ike was rather frantically questioning Tanya, he caught out of the glimpse of his eye.. well.. Sage. Again... GREAT...

".... O-oh... fun..."

But.. not all was bad. Apparently the group fiddling with the wires had gotten the power back somewhat!!

"... OH..."

Ike decided to stay a bit behind the group again. That's what he usually did and it worked... though it did get him shot that one time...

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Laix_Lake Laix_Lake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Benrey
And his expectations were met again, as Lucky was shocked out of his mind and thrown back, allowing him to see the mess of wires that are no longer usable. While he was busy trying to find a way to fix the wires to the button, Megumin went ahead and did the last possible combination with the purple wire, to which the staircase opened up, allowing them to exit the room. Raising a brow in surprise, as he saw the Archwizard cheer after doing something right, and everyone went into the downstairs. While the others were busy talking to each other and exploring, he saw something burn in the fireplace, which seemed to be a note.

He raised a brow and said
“Hey, can anyone shut down the flames here, there is a note in here.” as he waited for someone else to help with his small problem.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @ To whomst it may concern

Gretar
Gretar didn’t do anything until everyone was leaving the room to the downstairs, which made him follow behind as well, entering the downstairs. After looking at what the ground floor looked like, he tried to find a nearby seat or something to sit on and rest, since he was still not over his phase yet.

Deciding to sit down on the couch, he waited for the others to finish exploring and prepare for their next course of action, with him keeping a neutral and forced face the entire time.
@ Open for interaction...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back