What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Dystopian, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Meta, Multiverse, Mystery, Star Wars, Supernatural

marc122

chew
Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

A Monty Oum Production
Monty Oum Presents
(Brian Tyler) (Naked Sun Bare Sol Films)


As the Arma Gigas swiped its mighty sword towards several of the Chucky dolls, blowing them away in the process, one of them had managed to latch onto the blade. Said Chucky laughed, then started to climb up the side of the blade. Big mistake; the Arma Gigas raised its sword and then smashed it against some more Chucky dolls that were coming towards Weiss, who was rapidly zig-zagging through some on her own from Glyph to Glyph, slashing at them. As a result, the doll that got on its sword was knocked away, crashing into a few that had gotten up.

As Weiss stabbed through one unfortunate killer doll's chest, she then knocked it away, swinging Myrtenaster and watched it fly towards a wall. "There's still more of them!" Weiss shouted, as she entered a short fight with two Chucky dolls. "How much longer do you think we can hold them off?!"

Performing a backflip to avoid their knives, Weiss rotated the cylinders on Myrtenaster to Hard Light Dust, then created a hexagonal pattern of Glyphs. Then she reeled back her rapier with its blade facing directly towards the front, with her other hand's first two finger extended. The Glyphs began to strike the dolls one-by-one. As they did, Weiss turned her head to see more of where the Chucky dolls were coming from...then she saw Yang facing off against Toayî, with the help of others from Killua, Kyou, Lucky, and Hestia.

"Hang in there, Yang," Weiss said, as the Glyph's Hard Light projectiles finished their assault on their targets, "I'm coming."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Backup GM), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Toayî), Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua), Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Kyou), PopcornPie PopcornPie (Lucky), QizPizza QizPizza (Hestia)
 

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Level 4, Hopeful
Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Location: Room of Dolls
Expression: Quite Serious on Fighting
Interaction: Open


As Jett was continuing to fight the Chucky dolls as one of the dolls try to attack her but she attempts to dodge the attack, she will shoot off the one of the doll's knife & shoots it's chest off. After the dolls were finished, she will try to attempt to have a plan in order to find something to get out of this room, she then looked at Killua sitting on the corner saying "You bored or something on fights???? Well, me too."
 

quadraxis201

The Nineteenth Arcana
Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

Having pinned more than a few Chuckies to the wall, Akari stowed his crossbow away. "What a terrible waste of--"

Akari didn't get a chance to finish that sentence as another wave of killer dolls ran towards him. Pulling out his zweihander, he entered a battle stance. "Allow me to bring a sword to a knife fight." Akari charged at the doll army, his sword raised above his shoulder. He swung and swung as he cleaved through his assailants like a hot knife (which was actually a sword, but semantics) through butter, leaving behind split Chuckies in his wake with molten, steaming plastic on their bodies where Akari's sword swings had struck.

Akari had noticed Alexis, now as some sort of weird phoenix, trying to subdue Sage, which reminded him-- even though the dolls were an obvious threat, the blue fire everywhere and the possessed pyromancer were even more so. To that end, Akari chose to divide his attention between any other dolls that would try to attack him and Alexis.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Temporary GM)
QizPizza QizPizza (Unspoken Mention)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Unspoken Mention)
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
"Ungh... Gon, Gon, where are you Gon..."
He seems to be having a nightmare of sorts. "Where are you going... No, don't leave me... why must you- !"
Killua awoke, pissed as hell. What got into him?
1596341478950.png
"NO. I WILL NOT LET YOU TORMENT ME. I WON'T TAKE YOU ANY LONGER, BIG BROTHER."
Killua gives off his nastiest Aura yet. And he's going insane. "IF I CAN NO LONGER LEAVE, THE AT LEAST I'LL DIE HERE WITH A FEW ACCOMPLISHMENTS."
The dolls seemed to have taken an interest into him now. What will Killua d- "END OF THE LINE, ASSHOLES."
Killua doesn't even bother to do anything. One second they are jumping all over him, the next, they fall on the floor motionless. "I WANT BLOOD. NOW. NO MORE MACHINE PARTS. FLESH, ORGANS, BLOOD, GORE, I NEED TO SHOW MY BROTHER THAT I'M NOT GOING BACK." He becomes oblivious to the things around him. He grabs the knife he threw in the corner nearby him, and slowly walks up to the corrupted Sage, but for pure bloodlust. "YOU WILL BE MY PROOF THAT I CAN BE BETTER THAN HIM."
If you want Sage to live, you may have to stop Killua from going anymore bonkers.
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun QizPizza QizPizza TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc @ Whoever else has the want to help KIllua/Sage
 
Last edited:

Necessity4Fun

Bring out the Apple Cider~!!!


Take-Over: Toayî, the Entity of Fire
Tags: , ,
(Yang), ,
, (Hiryu)
(Lucky)


-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, heavily edited by me

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Dark Vintage Pattern from WallpaperBetter

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

It had merely whistled at the shockwave the contact with the punch and the shield had caused, as if impressed with it. Still, for the entire duration of their exchanges, It had never stopped smiling, that overly confident and cocky grin that got rather irritating at times. Yang had stumbled back at the income of the little spikes, but completely avoided the flame-thrower by diving under It. Unfortunately for her, the blonde brawler seemed to have forgotten a key Facet of Sage's- and therefore Its Abilities: Flight.

Once she had gotten down, the Entity already knew what to expect from there, due to Sage's Kung-Fu knowledge. The fire-aura would come to life allowing It to leap and sustain Itself in the air. Unlike the pyromancer's version of it, there were no depiction of wings to go along with, merely a flame silhouette that surrounded all of the vessel.
This was when it would become rather clear that Sage's immunity to fire had a limit. The blue fire burnt! Yang and the others would be able to catch low sizzling sounds as smoke came out of wherever the flames touched the body's skin. After the tonfa construct's formation had completely eaten away the right sleeve of his jacket, that arm had been left without any protection from the fire, slowly gaining scorch marks with time. It looked really painful, as in this thing should be in immense pain right now, and yet, it seemed like It couldn't feel it at all.

It might destroy the body during this fight and still, It wouldn't feel a single thing.
Honestly, It didn't seem to care for the damage at all...

With all of Yang's ground moves thwarted, It let her ascend with the propelling force of her gun-gauntlets and brought Its hands forwards to aim. Before she could have gotten back down, the Blonde female would be greeted with an enormous arrow of flames, seemingly born from the fire-aura and released from Its chest area. It kinda looked like It had just attached an anchor to a thick stick, as such was the size of this construct, perhaps a bit too brutish. The arrow would travel towards her while still mid-air with surprising speed, its sheer weight able to knock the air out of her lungs if, not also drag her several feet away further into the room.

It would have watched where the woman landed with glee, but yet a new challenger had stepped into Its claimed territory. And not just that, they were also absorbing all of Its flames! Turning around, Toayî had met Kyou's maneuver with a displeased glowing glare. It was clear that he had crossed a line in Its eyes... DARED, to do something It deemed unforgivable, insolent and disrespectful.

For a moment, both Concepts simply stood glaring at each other, Its gaze unreadable, and yet obviously packed with hatred. So It wasn't enough to mock It by having so many fire users in the same place It dwelled, but now the Oni had decided to mock It directly as well!! The body burned as the fire-aura seemed to intensify ever so sightly. Here they were, Toayî staring Kyou down from the place It hovered in the air and the playful action-heroesque Youkai nonchalantly taking it all in. Without a single obvious concern.

Finally, It laughed, a distorted three-part chorus echoing as if trying to fill up the entire room with the sound.
It was hard to tell what kind of laughter it was... Amusement, perhaps? Rage? Who knows, but It did laugh for a rather long time.

"I see...", It kept eyeing the Oni with tilts of Its head, it was... an almost animalistic sort of curiosity, "Well, there's no
enjoyment
in it if everyone were to
burn too quickly now
, is there~?"


The Entity chucked at the prospect, Its sadism was more than apparent. Kyou would probably get the hint that something was amiss... If It cared about the fire so much then well, why hadn't It retaliated yet? Why was It just there looking at him, as if studying the Oni like one did an interesting lab subject? What was It planning? Unfortunately, it didn't take much longer for him to find it out.

"But since you insist...!"

As It shrugged, several blue spots would start to flare on the ground, erupting into tall furious flames merely a moment later. The problem was that It had targeted literally everybody in Its proximity, and those spots had been ignited immediately below them. Kyou's punishment for mocking It was to put everybody else into danger, since he cared about them so much. Unless the others jumped out of the light in time, they'd be assaulted by a pillar of flames seeking to burn them into ashes without mercy.

When a white-haired kid had tried confusing It with some kind of hyper-speed technique, It had simply rolled up Its eyes and heated up increasingly fast. The fire-aura had begun to crackle as tall as the typical fire and then burst in a radius violently, like an explosion of ragging flames seeking to just hit every single clone at once and possibly even reach the real Killua in the middle of its path. Everything nearby was yet again, caught aflame as it should be. But what had bothered It the most, had been the name. 'Sage'... 'Sage!', 'Sage!!!' ARE YOU SO BLIND THAT YOU CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE?!

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BY THAT ANOMALY'S MONIKER!!!!!!!"


The factory was once more engulfed by the blaze. IT WAS LEGITIMATELY MAD, striking pile of boxes after pile of boxes; and group of dolls after group of dolls by unleashing exploding blades of fire left and right, letting out battle cries as if throwing a temper tantrum.
"HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU MAKE ME REPEAT IT,
YOUR PRECIOUS 'SAGE' IS NOT HERE IN THE MOMENT!!!!
I AM TOAYÎ, THE CONCEPT OF FIRE, YOU IGNORANT HUMAN CHILD!!!"​
And a barrage of 10 or so flame-lances would be spawned in the air above It, all shot at Killua, one after the other, with the intention to kill.

And then Shanoa had sped up towards It. With fires all over the ground again, the Entity could very easily predict her trajectory by how she traversed through them, every fire It created being basically an extension of Itself. It had moved out of her way, letting the vampire-hunter pass by It in a perpendicular path, and It saw the Glyph that she was carrying, taking into the air away from it, letting the entrapping Magic gem clank into the ground harmlessly.
Then It had conjured a fire whip to essentially launch it into the very opposite side of the room, laughing in a mocking tone.

"Fool!
The child has seen what these can do, and
therefore I too know!!"


As if It hadn't been angered enough by the misnaming, Hiryu thought that it was a good idea to conjure a rainfall into the room. The unnatural rain snuffed out Its flames and even quelled the fire-aura sightly, a 'hiss' noise of water quickly evaporating as it entered in contact with the aura echoing very clearly, overshadowing the sizzling of burning skin. Of course, that made Hiryu Its next target. What the precognition would be able to get was a furious swirl of fire, like a smaller version of Sage's fire hurricane from Remnant, coming straight to his direction and charring everything in its path.
Just as predicted, the Entity had indeed spun Its hands rather fast and brought forth the aforementioned ragging spiral.

With It more preoccupied with retaliating towards Its attackers, the Concept of Fire had been too distracted to anticipate Hestia's approach. The Descendant's Magical Detection had managed to accuse something, however, way too late for a reaction. It was dragged even further into the air by the invisible rope of air, not feeling any sort of pain from the endeavor, but gritting Its teeth in fury at the prospect of getting defeated. It shouted with nothing but raw rage causing the fire-aura to burst around It once more, trying to disturb Its catcher or anything. It was clearly desperate. As a result, poor Lucky would be absolutely burnt if he didn't jump out of Its head in time.

It struggled, pulled, shook, yelled, grunt, just about everything It could try but inevitably passed out due to the lack of oxygen. All fire had quickly transitioned back into the safer orange color and quelled, remaining at a meek foot in height. Sage was finally back in control.
 
Last edited:

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai

Shanoa

The gem missed it's mark and then pillars of flames start to erupt from the ground. Using Volaticus, Shanoa let's out her wings and starts flying away from the pillars in time. Just as things start to get worst, Sage is starting to feel weak due to the lack of oxygen and the growing of carbon dioxide.

Did you know that oxygen is also a poison? Look that up.

Shanoa flies down to Sage and looks at him. "Are you alright now?" She asked in a worried tone. If Sage were to look up at her, he would see tears still flowing out of her eyes.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
Killua feels the blast of the heat and is knocked back to his starting corner. He knows he's in danger but there's something nothing in his way. "OH? GIVING UP ARE WE?"
Cursed Killua gets back up and walks slightly faster towards the now freed Sage. It's not looking good for the white haired boy, but he WILL NOT let anything stand in his way. He get's back up, his shirt charred, clearly taken a strong blow, and works his way to Sage. "YOU WILL BE MY TROPHY."
It's clear it doesn't matter about Toayî, it's about some personal goal now. He needs to be stopped!
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc marc122 marc122 Celestial Speck Celestial Speck PopcornPie PopcornPie JRay JRay
 

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Level 4, Hopeful
Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Location: Room of Dolls
Expression: Shocked
Interaction: Killua, Sage


Jett will looked at Killua as he walk towards the lounge room & holds a knife attempting to stab Sage, she tries to tackle Killua right before she could throw the knife off saying "Dude, you crazy or something!!!!!!!!! You try to kill someone in this room, because of what?!!!" Jett will look at Sage saying "Hey, you okay now??? Help me out when this kid tries to stab you or something, man."
_____________________________________________________________________________
Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg
Location: Room of Dolls
Expression: Quite Worried if Jett gets stabbed.
Interaction: Jett


Meanwhile Thorne was watching the commotion going on right before she saw Jett tries to save Killua from trying to kill Sage after he loses control saying "J-Jett!! I'll help your out calming that kid down, I'm coming." She will run towards Jett & tries to help out Jett from not having Killua stab Sage.
 

Laix_Lake

Member
Orbeck of Vinhiem
Status: Toayî: passed out. and paying respects,
condition: he needs rest, but he can't, yet he retains what was left.​

As It shrugged, several blue spots would start to flare on the ground, erupting into tall furious flames merely a moment later. The problem was that it had targeted literally everybody in Its proximity, and those spots had been ignited immediately below them. Kyou's punishment for mocking It was to put everybody else into danger, since he cared about them so much. Unless the others jumped out of the light in time, they'd be assaulted by a pillar of flames seeking to burn them into ashes without mercy.
As the pillars of blue flame erupt from the ground, Orbeck would grab on to the arch wizard before rolling away from a potential firey fate

With it more preoccupied with retaliating towards Its attackers, the Concept of Fire had been too distracted to anticipate Hestia's approach. The Descendant's Magical Detection had managed to accuse something, however, way too late for a reaction. It was dragged even further into the air by the invisible rope of air, not feeling any sort of pain from the endeavor, but gritting Its teeth in fury at the prospect of getting defeated. It shouted with nothing but raw rage causing the fire-aura to burst around it once more, trying to disturb Its catcher or anything. It was clearly desperate. As a result, poor Lucky would be absolutely burnt if he didn't jump out of Its head in time.

It struggled, pulled, shook, yelled, grunt, just about everything It could try but inevitably passed out due to the lack of oxygen. All fire had quickly transitioned back into the safer orange color and quelled, remaining at a meek foot of height. Sage was finally back in control.
thankfully, Orbeck would not need to resort to any of his more powerful sorceries. But yet another had decided to get involved in the "Let's act like Mound Makers" club. A boy with white hair, one who had previously introduced himself as some sort of assassin. One with an interest in gore, and is in possession of some sort of super natural powers.

Shanoa, Jett, and Thorne where the first to hold her down, with Shanoa using the crystal Glyph to hold him in place. But given that he has no clue what to expect from him, he stands by. As for the archwizard...
"Orbeck, do you think I should help her?"
"At this point...the best thing you can do is to comfort him...sage will need it after what has happened."

Again Orbeck did not think of himself as someone that could...well provide that sort of need. All because Wesker put a wrench to his plans, and that kept him from stoping the takeover. Regardless, he needs to take a look at something else. The entire fight with TOAYÎ should have finished off what was left of those things, hopefully. So as he keeps an eye on Killua, he walks over to the body of Soma. Hard to say if it still intact...besides the stab wounds and all. He mostly stands there, he could simply loot for what he had, but this was an ally a bit of a friend, not just some hallow undead. Would Shanoa even be ok with such an act? probably not. so he simply paid what respects he had, for trusting this undead sorcerer to talk with his ally.

"Farewell...soma."

At the very least, he won't have to suffer from an undead curse.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu PopcornPie PopcornPie Ciscodog Ciscodog
 
Last edited:

marc122

chew
Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

.....
#99D5FF and ....... = Speech
(This is Fine) (...)

Just as Yang attempted to grab the possessed Sage while propping herself into the air with a kick, he had completely flown out of her way. As she flipped in the air, however, a large fire arrow headed her direction at an incredible pace. Unfortunately, her backflip had also rendered her barely able to see the arrow coming right after her.

And, it landed.

Not only did the arrow knock the air out of Yang, but also sent her flying into the wall with it. Just a split second later, when the arrow landed, it combusted right on her. Right away, her Aura shattered, and the strength that had come with her Semblance coming to play had gone kaput, allowing the rest of the arrow's energy to impact her in a significant way.

Predominantly, much of the back of her vest had been burnt off, and the rest of her clothes had been set on fire. To make matters worse, the fire that had once complemented her hair was replaced by a malicious, blue fire that started to eat away at it, leaving behind burnt ashes that had once been parts of its many strands.

The impact also knocked her entire prosthetic forearm clean off.

As she fell down, she kept on burning, the fire and its heat beginning to tear into her body.

And she was still conscious.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

While Weiss and the Arma Gigas dodged the fire-whip, the former looked and saw the now-anguished Yang landing on the floor, squirming helplessly as she got up — barely — and ran, screaming. Weiss's jaw dropped as the once-proud brawler tripped, rolling on the ground as she agonized painfully, while the flames raged on. Eventually, the being controlling Sage was knocked out, and the fire returned to normal, it still chipped away at Yang's increasingly smoked body as she started to lose her consciousness, her anguished screams lowering in intensity.

This time, she just...stood there. All she could do was to watch.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Backup GM), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Toayî), Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua), Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Kyou), PopcornPie PopcornPie (Lucky), QizPizza QizPizza (Hestia)
 
Last edited:

Riven

Senior Member
"What in the world..", The Operator replies with a confused look, seeing more and more of the various Chucky dolls awakening and approaching. "This is just now getting ridiculous", he tells to Umbra, the Warframe shaking his head as he moves a hand to his Skiajati on the hip, fiddling his fingers against the handle of the weapon's blade. There were clearly too many, but, the height advantage, was definitely some leverage. The Operator smirks to the warframe, before holding his hand to his side, the boy's hand beginning to charge with his natural cyan energy. As the various dolls began approaching with knives, closing the distance more and more, the Operator would suddenly lance his arm out, fingers spread out as he begins blasting various splashes and bolts of Void energy at the approaching Chucky dolls, clearly not showing much of fear, and more of pleasure at the actions of letting loose.

Umbra would resort to kicking away the dolls instead, just shoving his feet about to their heads to keep his own distance. The frame keeps his hands on the sheathed skiajati, still remaining careful as he kept close to his Tenno companion. The two remain back to back, with Umbra kicking and shoving the dolls away while the Operator continued to blast away the dolls, their faces being hit and scorched with various lances of plasma energy. The two keep close, The Operator occasionally glancing over his shoulder to his Frame, with Umbra doing the same for the latter. It wouldn't take long though before the Operator began to actually show signs of exhaustion, the flow of Void energy starting to force him to use his reserves of energy before his bolts began to get drastically weaker, not doing anything more than sparks at the ongoing mass.

As for Umbra, the numbers started turning into an upscale battle as the simple actions of pushing and kicking away the nuisances, started to become too much even for the tall faceless warrior. The frame had resorted to pulling out his Skiajati, starting to slash and bash away the dolls with the bladed weapon, before several had begun jumping onto the frame, stabbing at him various times. Umbra had reached over to the Operator, reaching through the crowd of dolls as the Operator as well began to get overpowered and crowded. Various markings of cuts had began to appear on the Operator, the grunts and sounds of pain, definitely starting to clearly piss off the Warframe. With a sudden extension to grab the Tenno, Umbra suddenly pulls him as the warframe turns to him, pulling him into his chest with a flash of cyan light.

The sounds of ethereal screaming can be heard as Umbra howls loudly to the sky, the sound of his screams forcing the crowd gathering of dolls to be thrown about in a mess of bodies from the whirlwind. The warframe thrusts the Skiajati into the air, the blade of the weapon beginning to glow its color of cyan before he suddenly stabs the ground, various sizes of long and short lines of blue lights can be seen running around the floor around the warrior. The bolts and lines of energy run and trail into the various Chucky dolls, impaling through their chest like blades as the warframe suddenly pulls his blade out of the ground and dashes over to the next crowd, slashing and swinging his Exalted Blade at the dolls, causing arms and legs and knives to be thrown and scattered about.

 
Last edited:

BoltBeam

Here Lie 222
Agent 3


Agent 3 was still recovering from the slash she had suffered along her back - and though life began returning to her tentacles, it seems there was far more than just the dolls to be worrying about in here. Care and point; she would finally notice powerful, blue flames scorching the ground and anything they came across. "What in the-?!" And then she looks to the source and... "...So it happened... This is... what he was on about..." The Inkling's hope in her tone faded, and fear - concern - had replaced it. "The... Take-Over... This is what it looks like..."
"Ohh, now that's some nice pent-up RAGE~!", It chuckled both playfully and mockingly, merely giving her a side glance.

As it grinned at her, Its eyes glowed and the still-standing fire-shield would suddenly shatter itself into several little spikes of fire, shooting directly back at her direction! It then would take advantage of her distraction to rotate around, now facing her front-front and flexing a leg forwards, bringing Its hands together in a direct strike against her chest. However, it was not a normal blow, as It had released a might flame-thrower from Its palms as soon as the attack had been made! If it connected, the sheer power of the flames would be enough to send her across the room!

"BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!!"
The Inkling lowered her weapon and she just took a moment to look at 'what' had been released - it looked to be an alter-ego, as some stronger being had taken over Sage's whole existence - his body. For better or worse, she was at a loss for words - just staring in wonder, in fear. After zoning out for a while at the pure truth it had happened as said, she was snapped back to reality by Weiss calling out in the background. Oh, right, the dolls!
As Weiss stabbed through one unfortunate killer doll's chest, she then knocked it away, swinging Myrtenaster and watched it fly towards a wall. "There's still more of them!" Weiss shouted, as she entered a short fight with two Chucky dolls. "How much longer do you think we can hold them off?!"
"I don't know!" Agent 3 said in response, suddenly taking motion. She went to the fallen tolls, and one by one, began picking up their weapons - the knives! Why would she do that? Simple! She raised her gun in one hand, and loaded one knife at a time into her gun, handle first. Then, she takes aim... and fires! The knife would be pushed out by the torrent of ink upon firing, and thus launched into one of the dolls - the knife landing neatly and abruptly in its head. Agent 3 couldn't help but laugh in 'it worked' as she would continue to do this time and time again, until she ran out of knives to fire back at the dolls without going to grab more of them from the just-defeated dolls. "Let's just see how much we 'can' handle!"

With that, Agent 3 promptly decided to rush into the horde of dolls once more, using her gun to fire ink which she would promptly and rapidly use for movement - instead of attacking, and beat the dolls down in close quarters combat, sometimes using her actual gun to whack them down and/or intercept their strikes. Eventually, she was getting overwhelmed once more, so she pulled out a Splat Bomb and threw it into the air. When it was within range, the Inkling jumped up to it, off of it, and back to the bulk of the group, the bomb detonating and coating the dolls around her with ink and moderately battering them with the force of an explosion. "...Not gonna lie though, didn't expect we'd be fighting a bunch of dolls..."
"I see...", It kept eyeing the Oni with tilts of Its head, it was... an almost animalistic sort of curiosity, "Well, there's no enjoyment in it if everyone were to burn too quickly now, is there~?"

The Entity chucked at the prospect, Its sadism was more than apparent. Kyou would probably get the hint that something was amiss... If it cared about the fire so much then well, why hadn't It retaliated yet? Why was It just there looking at him, as if studying the Oni like one did an interesting lab subject? What was it planning? Unfortunately, it didn't take much longer for him to find it out.

"But since you insist...!"
As It shrugged, several blue spots would start to flare on the ground, erupting into tall furious flames merely a moment later. The problem was that It had targeted literally everybody in Its proximity, and those spots had been ignited immediately below them. Kyou's punishment for mocking It was to put everybody else into danger, since he cared about them so much. Unless the others jumped out of the light in time, they'd be assaulted by a pillar of flames seeking to burn them into ashes without mercy.

When a white-haired kid had tried confusing it with some kind of hyper-speed technique, It had simply rolled up Its eyes and heated up increasingly fast. The fire-aura had begun to crackle as tall as the typical fire and then burst in a radius violently, like an explosion of ragging flames seeking to just hit every single clone at once and possibly even reach the real Killua in the middle of its path. Everything nearby was yet again, caught aflame as it should be. But what had bothered It the most, had been the name. 'Sage'... 'Sage!', 'Sage!!!' ARE YOU SO BLIND THAT YOU CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE?!

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BY THAT ANOMALY'S MONIKER!!!!!!!"

The factory was once more engulfed by the blaze. IT WAS LEGITIMATELY MAD, striking pile of boxes after pile of boxes; and group of dolls after group of dolls by unleashing exploding blades of fire left and right, letting out battle cries as if throwing a temper tantrum.

"HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU MAKE ME REPEAT IT,

YOUR PRECIOUS 'SAGE' IS NOT HERE IN THE MOMENT!!!!

I AM TOAYÎ, THE CONCEPT OF FIRE, YOU IGNORANT HUMAN CHILD!!!"
And a barrage of 10 or so flame-lances would be spawned in the air above It, all shot at Killua, one after the other, with the intention to kill.

And then Shanoa had sped up towards It. With fires all over the ground again, the Entity could very easily predict her trajectory by how she traversed through them, every fire It created being basically an extension of Itself. It had moved out of her way, letting the vampire-hunter pass by It in a perpendicular path, and It saw the Glyph that she was carrying, taking into the air away from it, letting the entrapping Magic gem clank into the ground harmlessly.
Then It had conjured a fire whip to essentially launch it into the very opposite side of the room, laughing in a mocking tone.

"Fool! The child has seen what these can do, and therefore I too know!!"
OK, yeah, that makes more sense. 100% possessed. A deity, of some kind? Either way, that is a 'lot' of fire - and whatever it was, it seemed considerably angry. Fitting since fire is related to rage, but dangerous none the less! Agent 3 simply observed and listened as 'Toayi', as it introduced itself to be, would continue to lash out, attack the group, and eventually, they would end up...
It struggled, pulled, shook, yelled, grunt, just about everything It could try but inevitably passed out due to the lack of oxygen. All fire had quickly transitioned back into the safer orange color and quelled, remaining at a meek foot in height. Sage was finally back in control.
...Passing out! "I-Is everyone OK...?" The Inkling called out to everyone, laughing nervously, having once more forgotten about the dolls as she nears exhaustion. Managing to notice one of them from behind her, she would instinctively shift into squid form before that same doll would slash her in the back again - this time she dodges, and grabs the knife with her squid limbs - and forces it into the doll's head, making it fall forward. Now, Agent 3 shifts back to humanoid form and delivers a sweeping kick, sending that doll into several others.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
"...That's a no, OK..." Agent 3 said in a downed tone, laughing a little more at their misfortune. What an awful sequence of events, what a mess! This was, in no way, a good place to be - they need to stall, survive, and get the heck out of here, as soon as possible!
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Injured (attempting recovery), exhausted​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious/Nervous​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: The dollhouse(?)/The horde of Chucky!​
RP Information
Location: Doll Factory​
Interactions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , marc122 marc122
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​
 

Ciscodog

the Boss-Battle Loving Role-Player
Killua walks closer towards Sage, and sees the yellow crystal. "PATHETIC LITTLE- WHAT THE?"
Just as planned, Killua has been trapped in an inescapable prison cell. Though he still seems chaotic. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. JUST LET ME KILL THEM! LET ME KILL ANYONE! ANYONE AT ALL! I'LL DO IT TO MYSELF IF I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO!" He's clearly been possesed by whatever nightmare he had before, but the rant about his "older brother" made it sound like it wasn't Toayî.
AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122 Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
 

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai

Shanoa

With Killua trapped, Shanoa walks over to him as he rants. "Enough. You're wasting your energy over nothing." She said as she raises her hand up high. "Go to sleep." She says before she delivers a hard chop on the back of Killua's head in the hopes of knocking him out cold.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Ciscodog Ciscodog
 

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Level 4, Hopeful
Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Location: Lounge Room
Expression: Thanking Shanoa
Interaction: Shanoa


Jett sighed in relief after Shanoa knocked & trapped Killua saying "Thanks, I guess." She simply said to Shanoa after trying to help Killua out.
 

Laix_Lake

Member
Orbeck of Vinhiem
Status: burning
condition: he needs rest, but he can't, yet he retains what was left, the rest will come.​

As she fell down, she kept on burning, the fire and its heat beginning to tear into her body.

And she was still conscious.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
This is what had brought him out from his grieving. Yang screaming as she burns like a hallow who was set on fire. He lacks any way to end the flames quickly and he doesn't know if anyone else is available to help. So he relented, kneeling down in front of Soma's body, looking for something, anything, that could help. A potion, some sort of item. He was doing his hardest to not just recklessly savage through the body, leaveing anything considered unrelated to their proper places. As he did this he shouted out.

"Yang needs assistance!" It will never be normal for him to tell like this, but he lack the means to do much at this point, unless he finds something to keep her alive.

Zamasu Zamasu marc122 marc122 AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc BoltBeam BoltBeam
 

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Level 4, Hopeful
Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Location: Lounge Room
Expression: Try to heal Yang
Interaction: Orbeck, Yang


Throne will hear what Orbeck said about healing Yang right before saying "I got it!!!!" She will walk towards Yang right before making a healing orb & used it at the yellow haired female saying "You're okay now, I'm an healer all the time & if you are hurt tell me. I'll could heal you up anytime!" Thorne says that with a joyful smile to Yang.
 
Last edited:

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai

Shanoa

With Killua out, Shanoa heard Orbeck yell for someone to help Yang, who was on fire. Fortunately, Thorne came in to help. Orbeck would find nothing but just Soma's weapons, no potions. Shanoa's wound would begin to sting. "Hey, mind giving me some healing? I think I've held my injury a bit far longer." She said as she approach Thorne.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc L Laix_Lake
 

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Level 4, Hopeful
Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Location: Lounge Room
Expression: Confident on her Healing
Interaction: Shanoa


Thorne will look at Shanoa right before nodding as a yes & casts a healing orb again this time using it at Shanoa saying "Here you go, there is no wound on you now." She will gave Shanoa a thumbs up just to be a helpful person to all people that are wounded or almost dying.
 

FactionGuerrilla

We can't change what's done. We can only move on.

  • These nightmares fucking sucked.​

    Both the Greek and the American had the same thoughts in mind when they inevitably woke up from their nightmares; of course, Morgan woke up much later than everyone else, and needed Blake's assistance, but his nightmare was just as bad as the others. One could only guess what it was when he arose, though, since he only gave the cat girl a thankful nod and a mumbled "Thanks" before getting to his feet.

    Kassandra would definitely have something else- such as hurled her Spear of Leonidas right through "Alexis"' the malaka's throat- if it weren't for the fact that the scene actually shifted once again, back to where everything started. This time, she decided to purposefully keep her Hephaestus Suit painted in the colors of the Meta just to see if she wasn't the only one who actually remembered this was a repeat. Turns out she wasn't the only one, and people actually caught on to the ploy extremely quickly. Honestly, she would have continued the charade just to see what would have happened had they continued their normal path, but a direct confrontation worked, too.

    At least, until the Scarecrow decided to inject a toxin into her exposed neck as she took off her helmet. The demonic beings were... unreal. She knew that. The same thing applied when she was injected yet again, this time seeing those monsters attack her mater (mother), Ciri, and Aloy all at once. She took a deep breath in before closing her eyes- this time, to her own accord. Within seconds, she possessed Ikaros in the sky, giving her a perfect opportunity to see exactly what was going on without the fear toxins affecting her senses. Too bad she wouldn't get to use this at all; the gods-damned speed of these fights meant she didn't get a chance to shine this time.

    Meanwhile, Arthur didn't really get his chance to shine either; however, since everyone was focused on the fighting only he noticed the idiot Captain Falcon was going to try and shoot himself. A quick bullet to the gun barrel solved this, knocking the weapon out of his hands.

    "Y'er fight ain't over yet, partner!" He declared, turning his LeMat Revolver to the pretentious Albert Wesker as he assaulted Blake, but was forced to dive out of the way of Ben's indiscriminate anvil tosses. Kassandra was also forced to keep moving in the distance, and since everyone else seemed to have the fight pinned down she focused more on not being turned into a Spartan pancake rather than putting her weapons to use.

    Well, at least until Price got involved too. As Albert tried to squash the Brit, the Spartan rushed in front of her companion before bending downwards and...


    ...Thrusting her weapons forwards, summoning a golden holographic bull that ran through the tendrils, dissipating them as the bull continued charging!​

    "I swear to the gods, you'd better hope you're dead as doornails when this is over, or I'll make sure you regret running your mouth!" She growled angrily, going back to avoiding the anvils just as they changed scenes. Again.

    This time, the group was stuck with a huge warehouse filled with boxes of dolls. Even the ancient Greek could understand that. She could also understand that these were the same kind of dolls that the other sentient one was made out of earlier, and it gave her the creeps. The same went for Arthur, who immediately gave the dolls a wary once-over whilst brandishing his single LeMat (Megumin still hadn't given him back his other one, so he was stuck single-wielding for now.)

    And both their hunches were correct; within no time, the group found themselves ambushed by knee-high dolls with knives. Under normal circumstances, Kassandra would have laughed at the sight of a tiny being trying to attack her, but when there were literally dozens of them advancing, this was no time to have a laugh.

    Arthur... well, he was doing what he always did at first. He began blasting away with a deadly-accurate fan-fire with the revolver, each of the nine bullets finding their mark in a doll's head before ending with his underbarrel grapeshot ripping through four more dolls simultaneously. Without hesitation, he also swapped to his Crossbow, rapid-firing all three explosive arrows into the crowd of dolls and significantly reducing their numbers. And to top it off, he threw a couple more sticks of Volatile Dynamite, getting rid of any dolls stupid enough to approach Blake.

    Kassandra, on the other hand, actually decided to go a little more defensive. She instinctively put her back to the struggling Aloy, remaining close to Ciri in the meantime. Without skipping a beat, the Greek raised Paris' Bow directly upwards, nocking an arrow just before both the arrow and her Spear glowed gold yet again. Once she released the arrow, a hailstorm of golden arrows peppered the area around Kassandra and company, decimating the horde of Chuckies closing in upon the Blood Gulch+ Party- assuming the three men Corvo, Gretar and Price were still within the vicinity, of course. With the Might of Artemis now on cooldown, she resorted to using her Dagger of Kronos and Spear, not worrying about range so much as a rapid assault to keep destroying the annoying dolls.

    This could've kept going on forever, had it not been for that idiot Sage, turning into the liability that Kassandra had called out earlier. She probably ate her words when he- also being possessed by some fucking annoying spirit, just like Alexis- promptly summoned a fire pillar, threatening to engulf her in flames.

    "Look out!" The Spartan shouted, grabbing Aloy and Ciri before diving out of the way of their pillars. Arthur did the same to Blake, though neither could prevent- nor expect- what happened next. Yang was hit by Sage's attack, and was covered in the infernos. Thorne seemed to rush to the rescue, but the girl did absolutely nothing to address the main problem whilst trying to use her magic healing orb- the fact that Yang was still burning alive.

    "Does she look hurt, ya moron?!?! Outta my damn way!" The gunslinger irritably snapped at the oblivious Thorne's remark, shoving the healer out of his way as he rushed over to Yang and dug into his Satchel. After a few moments, he pulled out a few Ice Arrows, borrowed from the deceased Link, and snapped their cold tips off. He crushed the tips in his hand, ignoring the pain that came from the tips dissipating into pure ice, before dropping the ice onto Yang. This would mitigate Yang's burning to the point where the flames were almost extinguished, but probably wouldn't hurt with whatever fiery agony was left over. At this, Morgan turned to the bystander Weiss before hurriedly waving his arm. He was not having a god-damn kid die on his watch again. Not for the third time.

    "What are you doing? Git over here and help your friend out!"

    Meanwhile, Kassandra glowered at Sage's unconscious body as she watched whatever Alexis now was take the former down. The two were really, really, really starting to turn into liabilities in her eyes, and she wasn't exactly turning down the idea of getting rid of the two troublemaker malakes the second she got a chance... as bad as that sounded.

    "I swear to the gods, we are genuinely going to need another fucking talk after this is done with!" The Greek furiously shouted- mostly directed at Sage's corpse and Alexis in the case that Fire Idiot #2 was somehow able to hear her- before activating her Spear's powers to use a Fury of the Bloodline upon an incoming Chucky. She didn't get to use her usual rapid-stab ability on the doll since it was so small, but one slash was still enough to regenerate her Adrenaline for another bout of abilities. She decided to further regenerate her Adrenaline, using just her dagger and Spear to chew through the Chuckys and gain some Adrenaline in the process. Whether this would be enough was yet to be seen, but hopefully now that the fire freaks were neutralized, they could actually win this without any unfriendly fire...
 
Last edited:

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Level 4, Hopeful
Thorne
Chronology (2).jpg

Location: Lounge Room
Expression: Confused on Arthur
Interaction: Arthur


Thorne will look at Arthur trying to help Yang out as well saying "I mean if we could have someone with water powers to have the flames extinguished. But I ain't no idiot at all also." She will raise her hands in defense towards Arthur.
 
After Ciri had made her attacks towards Wesker, she saw that he had thrown debris towards Weiss. “Weiss!” Fortunately, the giant armor that looked ghostly managed to save her. How exactly that was here, she had no idea, but it was nice that it was on their side at least.

Then, to the both of them, everything went white after Wesker had snapped his fingers and found themselves in a building full of dolls. Not just any dolls, no, these were the same as Chucky’s dolls. And boy, was it creepy. Blake stopped herself from sliding any further, got up, and looked around before looking at the group. “Everyone okay?

Both girls became on edge once a young boy approached them with blood on them, placing hands on their weapons. Both of them had the same thought that he could be with Wesker, him being here couldn’t have been just a coincidence. And the fact that he said he was a trained assassin didn’t help either.

He gave them his word that he wouldn’t hurt them, but how much could they trust his word?

Unfortunately, if this wasn’t the end times for the multiverse, they’d stay far away from him and continue to not trust him. But this was the end times for the multiverse and they had to trust him if they wanted to get out of here alive. Letting go of the handles, Blake looked at him after he introduced himself as Killua Zoldyic. “I’m Blake.” Ciri then spoke up next. “Ciri.” It was clear, especially to those back in the voodoo shop with her when they were having their cards read, that she wasn’t too fond of assassins.

Everything then went to hell once Soma began to try to burn the place down, Blake’s eyes widening as she looked at him. “Soma, stop!” What came as a shock to Blake was with what Shanoa said. This wasn’t Soma, rather someone else inside of him who had came out. How long ago this was, she wasn’t sure. What she was sure of however was that they had to stop him.

Ciri, on the other hand, thought back to what could’ve caused this and soon, it was clear to her that this must’ve happened during the first round of fear toxin. They had to stop him before any of them got hurt and before they all died in a burning building. Both of them took their weapons out as Blake yelled at Soma, hoping to get through to him. “Soma, I know you’re still in there! Please, fight it!

“Soma” then attempted to stab Orbeck in the stomach, saying that Soma was dead. Before the two of them could go and try to hold him off, things got worse as dolls fell out of their boxes and began to get up, laughing at the same time. And they had only one target right now:

Soma.

They went towards him, moving fast, beginning to try to fight him and overwhelm him. The faunus began to run towards him, trying to stop them before Ciri grabbed her arm with a tight grip. “SOMA!” As Blake tried to go to him, she looked back at Ciri who shook her head. “Blake, no, we have to run before they-!

Just like that, Soma was stabbed to death and the dolls focused on them. There wasn’t any time to mourn as now, the dolls came for them. What made this even worse was that now, Sage had a Take-Over and Yang had chosen to fight him to stop him.

Once they heard Rex, Blake looked towards everyone with tears going down her face. First, Sub-Zero, then Ruby, and now…? More people were dying because of this, because of Ganondorf. Right now, she didn’t have time to mourn, they had to go. Ciri let go of her arm, readying her sword. “Get to one of the exits!” With that, Blake headed towards the one with the boxes and Ciri headed to the one across the building. While Blake didn’t want to leave Yang, she had to as to not die by the killer dolls, but she had faith that Yang would make it out alive and get to one of the exits.

With Blake, it was shorter, but she still had to deal with the dolls who were running after her with knives on the shelves. As she ran, she pulled down the shelves aiming to trap them underneath, but that didn’t work out as well as she hoped as they were still coming and those that became trapped were small enough to get free. Once she reached the exit, turning around to switch Gambol Shroud into gun mode to shoot at them, aiming for the head, she reached a shutter door. Now she had to wait for the others, which meant they needed to keep fighting the dolls until there weren’t any more dolls.

More came towards Blake, which she did go back to shooting, but it wasn’t enough to stop all of them. Once one of them jumped towards her, laughing his ass off, she switched to katana and sheath mode, slashing at his head and decapitating the doll. More tried to do so, in which she kept slashing before one snuck up on her and stabbed her right calf. Thankfully, her aura took the hit, but she still had a stab wound which the aura couldn’t heal. After all, it could only really heal cuts, wounds on the other hand, it wasn’t possible. Turning around, she switched the katana to gun mode to fill the doll’s head full of bullets before going back to katana mode and decapitating it.

A few more came for her, in which she proceeded to deal with. As she dealt with her dolls, Ciri however, ran towards the other exit, trying to close the gap with Blink as dolls followed her. While running, she could hear one of the dolls yell at her as the rest laugh. “Where ya goin’, toots?! Don’t you wanna play with us?!

In between Blinks, she responded by taking out two bombs and attempted to use something she had sworn off of using to ignite the fuses: the fire magic that Yennefer had taught her years ago. One of them was red and the other one was gold, the red one being tossed behind before the gold one was tossed. A few seconds passed before both bombs went off and towards where Ciri had ran off, an explosion could be heard and the dolls caught up in both explosions had either ended up in pieces or burned to death.

When she reached the exit, she saw that it was a small door. Before she could attempt to open it, the remaining dolls caught up to her. Luckily, it was only five and as they rushed her, she let out a controlled version of Piercing Scream to daze them and maybe deafen them, allowing her to stop herself at any point.

...Wait, could dolls be deafened? That was a very good question and it seemed so as Chucky was able to hear so it would stand to reason that him and the rest of the dolls were able to be deafened. As they were dazed and trying to recover, she began to slash at them, aiming for the head and any that she didn’t hit in the head, she aimed to hit them in the side so hard, they flew off to the side and hopefully hit something. Like a shelf that when they hit it, it caused it to fall on top of the doll.

Eventually, everyone managed to defeat enough of them that they seemed like they stopped coming after them. Those that went towards where Ciri went would find a small door in which she attempted to open but found it was locked. “
It’s locked. I doubt it really leads anywhere. We should head to Blake.” If anyone tried to open it, they’d see that it was indeed locked. If the door did manage to be opened, on the other side, they’d see a man sitting at a desk with two computer‘s, staring at one of them which showed what looked to be a high school girl stabbing a bunch of other school girls while laughing. The other seemed to be a search engine with the words “YanDev” in the search bar. On the desk next to him, there was a glass chalice full of milk. Grabbing the chalice and turning around, he looked at those standing there.

4F0B1456-B26A-4B24-9083-D0165195DFB3.jpeg

Hello. I see you’ve come to support the development of Yandere Simulator. If you would like, you could donate to me and join my Discord server to support the game and my streams.” After he finished, Ciri stared at him, the computer, and then the glass for a few minutes before closing the door and looking at those there. “...Let’s just get to Blake before anything worse could happen.

On Blake’s end, anyone that followed her could see a large shutter door. Once those that decided to go there reached her, they would also see her right calf with a stab wound in it and that Blake had decapitated one last one with tears going down her face. It was clear that she was still upset with Soma’s death, but she had to keep moving. Wiping the tears away, she looked at the large shutter. “Let’s open this and get out of here before anything else happens.” Putting Gambol Shroud away, she saw there was a button next to the shutter door. Going over to it, she pressed it and had started to open.

The door opened and what was behind it made Blake’s tears come back in full force. “No… No, they’re… they’re suppose to be dead…!

What was behind the door was a sight to behold, especially for Arthur, Blake, and any survivors from the Tessaract Incident. There stood the eight people that had died during the incident, somehow not dead and very much alive.

Those eight that stood before you were:

Leon Kennedy.


Yuma Kennedy.

Hat Kid.

Goro Akechi.

Thaddeus Solaxus.

Bryan Fury.

Shirou Emiya.


and Saber.

All Blake could do was stand there in shock, looking at them with tears going down her face. The question now on everyone that was either there or had read about it was now: how?


Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
JRay as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
@StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein) and Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
@jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
marc122 as Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Zamasu as Soma Cruz and Shanoa (Castlevania)
BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
@bloodyninja64 as Dennis Robbins and Kanon Marshall (OC)
AlexandraRoseLeclerc as Jett and Sage (Valorant)
@KissMyAsh as Eliza "Ash" Cohen (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six)
Celestial Speck as Kyou Tana (OC)
Ciscodog as Killua Zoldyick (Hunter x Hunter)
 
Last edited:

Zamasu

The Ningen-Slaying Supreme Kai

Shanoa

"Thank you." Shanoa said before she wipes her tears and looking back at the corpse of her fallen partner. "Farewell, Soma..." She quietly said, but when she turns around, she felt a magical force appeared. She turns around and sees Glyph that has all of Soma's weapons. "Soma..." Shanoa was stunned for a good while, but did not wasted a lot of time for her to absorb the Glyph.

Valmanyway
A special sword Glyph that cuts multiple times.

Longinus
A spear Glyph with holy power.

Excalibur
A sword Glyph that is a literal sword in the stone.

Death's Scythe
A scythe Glyph with the power of the Grim Reaper.

Claiomh Solais
A sword Glyph empowered with holy magic.

Silver Gun
A holy gun Glyph.

RPG
A gun Glyph that fires highly explosive rockets.

Positron Rifle
A gun Glyph that fires powerful beams.

"Thank you, Soma..." Shanoa said before she follows Blake out of the room, having to fight her way to get to her.

After quite some time, the group entered a room, where they are greeted by...those who have fallen during the Tesseract Incident. "Blake...you know these people? If so, how are they brought back to life?" Shanoa inquired. She knows that she has the same feeling of distraught as she is.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
 
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Top