"I'd like to donate a toast," Agent Penguin says, reaching out a goblet to this 'Yanderedev' person, "alongside some of what my old friend Rockhopper would call 'Cow's Grog'."

latest

He followed this by pulling a carton of milk out of nowhere and filling the goblet.

"... wait why did I do that?"

Meanwhile, Ben, now in his human form, was with the supposed-to-be-dead people.

"They look pretty alive to me," he says, turning to them, "is this a good time for introductions?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Zamasu Zamasu

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Eventually, everyone managed to defeat enough of them that they seemed like they stopped coming after them.
Agent 3 laughed as the dolls finally stopped. "That... was just too many... but, is that... all of them?" She questioned aloud in uncertainty and exhaustion. "OK, finally...! Let's get out of here...!" She added, and before long, she would follow Blake - and others towards... a shutter door?
On Blake’s end, anyone that followed her could see a large shutter door. Once those that decided to go there reached her, they would also see her right calf with a stab wound in it and that Blake had decapitated one last one with tears going down her face. It was clear that she was still upset with Soma’s death, but she had to keep moving. Wiping the tears away, she looked at the large shutter. “Let’s open this and get out of here before anything else happens.
"Alright... just need to open this shutter... Come on, what have we to lose?" The Inkling asked as her breath was gradually returning - fighting off those dolls really took it out of her, surprisingly enough! But when the shutter opened, at the press of a button...
Putting Gambol Shroud away, she saw there was a button next to the shutter door. Going over to it, she pressed it and had started to open.

The door opened and what was behind it made Blake’s tears come back in full force. “No… No, they’re… they’re suppose to be dead…!

What was behind the door was a sight to behold, especially for Arthur, Blake, and any survivors from the Tessaract Incident. There stood the eight people that had died during the incident, somehow not dead and very much alive.

Those eight that stood before you were:

Leon Kennedy.

Yuma Kennedy.

Hat Kid.

Goro Akechi.

Thaddeus Solaxus.

Bryan Fury.

Shirou Emiya.

and Saber.

All Blake could do was stand there in shock, looking at them with tears going down her face. The question now on everyone that was either there or had read about it was now: how?
"...I... retract my question..." She muttered. "The question is now... what have we 'already' lost...?" Her hope dwindled once more, as she looked to the 'supposed dead' according to Blake's words. "They're... supposed to be dead? But how are they here right now, no less looking to be full of life...?" The Inkling thought aloud. Agent 3 could only assume they were borderline zombies, but even still, they should be able to speak... "...Let's see how much they know, and if they can speak...? I mean, they should be able, but... would it be safe to probably start running instead?" She questioned the group aloud.
Character Information

Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Injured (attempting recovery), exhausted​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Worried/Confused​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: The dollhouse(?)/The dead live?!​
RP Information
Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @ShutterDoorExplorers​

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Hiryu stepped to the side as Another Wizard appeared in his place, placing his ringed finger on his belt in order to cast its own spell.

LIQUID

As the belt announced the spell, the Another Rider's body suddenly turned in a water construct, making it so that the flames were doused as Hiryu closed in and stabbed the doll that had gotten close to Sage, holding a knife.

"You owe me for this." Hiryu glanced at Sage before carrying on, kicking the living shit out of the dolls.

Eventually, it was a rousing success, and every single living merchandise was destroyed.

"It's...Over..." Hiryu sighed, lying flat on the ground as he detransformed. Obviously, he's tired. He felt as if he was fighting nonstop for hours and hours. "Let's hope that's the last of THAT kinda horde..." He sighed, getting back up, dusting his pants.

Soon, the gang would come across two doors. One had...Some random guy on a computer talking about the development of some shitty game and the other...Well, the other had Blake in tears judging by the 8 people in there.

"Huh...Whoever you losers are, Blake-san cares about you." Hiryu said to the 8, crossing his arms as he observes the 8. Some of them appears to be men his age, some of them are children...Just what kind of life Blake had been leading with the MPF? "You lot better explain how you survived...Or else I'm gonna treat you all as fakes and hack you all to bits." Hiryu threatens, cracking his fists. Obviously, he distrusts the 8 inside. If they're dead, then why are they alive? This feels like a trap. Hiryu and Whisper knows it.

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Worried on what Blake & Agent 3 had seen
Interaction: Hiryu

As Jett was looking at everyone, Blake had press a button that opened a door. She will freeze a moment when she & Agent 3 said about some people that they knew are alive but she will walk beside Hiryu saying while trying to reload her Vandal if it is actually a trap said from Hiryu "I think it is, man. I still think that this will be an trap, wanna be prepared if it is really an trap???" She says that with a serious tone in order to think if it is a illusion to cause Blake & Agent 3 to be distracted after the cat eared female pressed the button to open a door.

Last edited:
TANDEM
Tandem.PNG
I dusted my hands off while CN-Tan followed me with a Chucky doll she paralyzed by giving it one hell of a bear hug. It has to be over now. I need a breather-- Oh for fuck sake.

Those unlucky people that got killed in the Zant incident are here.

Unlike CN-Tan not remembering much of her adventures like the dumbass she is. I knew at least most of them. Brings back painful memories that I don't want to remember. But come on, I'm already exhausted to the bone here! They better be easy to kill. I had to climb up and jump around shelves just to not get my pretty face slashed. I was so desperate to the point I used the crazy toon girl as a distraction. She is resilient to pain due to her being a toon so I have the moral high ground here. She even agreed to be my bodyguard too.

"This freakin' mission. I swear." I muttered.

"Heya, people. Long time no see! You're evil zombies now, right? With all the horror stuff going on that's a pretty good guess."

Not to sound like a jerk bag but I am glad I don't have any emotional attachment to them, unlike Blake over here! She's a mess!!

CN-Tan tilted her head, continuing to squeeze the life out of the Good Guy doll.

"Do you know these guys?"

"Not really. All I know is that they died trying to stop Zant. In Horribly. Violent. Ways."

"Awesome! I want the details!"

I stared at her with a scornful expression.

". . . What?"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Hearing Shanoa, she stopped looking at them to look at her as well as those that asked about them in some way. “I-I do, Shanoa, but... I-I don’t know...” How could they have come back to life? Blake watched each of them die in front of here, there’s no way they could’ve-

Then, the realization hit her. They were probably the result of Wesker’s experiments. But why? What use did he have for them? “W-Wesker... he probably did this to them with experiments...“ Looking at them, her mind began to replay all of their deaths, which made it all the worse on her. And as she and everyone else looked at them, Blake noticed that they looked terrible.

Like, really terrible.

To everyone, they seemed to be alive, standing there, but they looked awful. Some parts of their skin were gone, having fallen off, the remaining skin looked grey, their wounds that they had when they died looked very infected, and their eyes... they were either white or grey, devoid of all color and life. In short, they looked like zombies.

In fact, that’s exactly what they were: zombies. Unlike zombies however, they weren’t ready to eat everyone’s flesh. They didn’t act like zombies, only looked like them in appearance... weird.

And of course, because they were basically zombies, they didn’t respond to Hiryu.

Zamasu Zamasu , Crow Crow , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Shanoa

"Whatever did Wesker do to them is outright disgusting. I'd say...we bring them back to rest, even if it is painful for us to kill them once more." Shanoa suggests before bringing out her rapier in one hand and Soma's Valmanway on the other.

"Ooookay, they're not alive, but at least they're not coming to life to attack us," Ben says, before clutching his fist, "that damned Wesker... this place is already giving me the heeby-jeebies."

He looks around.

"I doubt he put anything else here."

Listening to Shanoa, he dials the Omnitrix. "Good idea. Come on Omnitrix, give me something that will make this quick and painless..."

Zamasu Zamasu , Crow Crow , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Waiting for the shot to be called by Hiryu
Interaction: Hiryu, Shanoa, Ben

Jett was trying to not pull the trigger early as possible if the infected eight are not trying to eat their flesh right before turning at Hiryu & Shanoa saying "I think we should be waiting for your call to engage, man. I don't want to go guns blazing so early if they are trying to bait us and getting eaten in the first place, let's wait for them to make the first move if they are attempt to lure us in." She will change her Vandal to her Phantom rifle right before aiming at one of the infected after changing her magazine to non-lethal bullets saying "If you are not infected, say not infected. Or you are actually infected, I'll actually shoot these non-lethal bullets in your head or chest. They're not painful and all but we'll try to trust you, so please. Don't try to turn us into infected just like in the movies, please!!" Jett was in immense pressure on what will be happen right before turning to Ben saying "Hurry up, man. You gonna have something non-lethal, there????"

In a flash of green light, Ben had transformed.

latest

"Diamondhead! Just the guy I needed."

Turning to Jett, he says, "wait, wait, so, are we ending their undead lives..."

He shapes one of his fists into a razor sharp blade.

"... or just knocking them out cold- well, colder."

The blade then returned to its prior fist-like formation.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Zamasu Zamasu

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Desperate, Confused, Threatened
Tags: , ,
(Megumin)

-Art Credits--
Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
What instantly had welcomed Sage once he had awaken again was pain. And an insanely amount of it.

His body screamed bloody murder just by existing, it hurt, it itched, aching to the point that it was impossible to distinguish what sort of pain and anything else but the pain. He got back up from the ground into a sitting position, or tried, because immediately he had retracted his arms with a loud hiss of yet more pain, instead, bringing them up to stare at the damage. And ho boy, it wasn't pretty. In fact, this might be the most damage he has ever suffered during a Take-Over. Oh yes, that it had occurred was undeniable, the pyromancer staring at his burnt palms with extreme worry and apprehension.
Then both Shanoa and Jett, --whose name he didn't actually know--, thought it would be a good idea to approach this soon. Normally, he'd have more time to assess the damage and heal, but now instead of being able to gather his bearings, they were both coming with questions while he was still rather disoriented. He could only widen his eyes with fear.

You see, Kagutsuchi had gone too far.
In-between the 1v1 with Toayî, the fake Leo and the Goddess pretending to be Alexis, Sage, did not know what to believe in anymore...

"S-stay away!!", he had slid farther and immediately scrambled back up, running until he would inevitably be met with a wall.

He froze at the obstacle, before turning back around feeling cornered. Was this location real? Were any of his allies real?? Was one of them Kagutsuchi in disguise, trying to get close to him to attack when his guard was low?! His gaze was erratic and breathing heavy as he panicked without knowing what to do. And the musings of the bloodthirsty Killua towards his direction did not help.

Suddenly the wings were out, two blazes of orange fire had been born behind him and once they faded, constructs much alike a bird's wings had been left behind; Long primaries distinctively noticeable from the shorter and rounder secondaries. Like every other of Sage's constructs, they were composed of a solid see-through frame and wild flames continuously dancing inside, moving, burning, but never able to leave beyond the frame. They didn't ignite other objects on contact, merely being extremely warm to the touch.
The temperature around him rose as the Descendant had raised his palm to aim. The wings would stop slightly raised, giving him about a foot extra in height, as if trying to make himself appear larger and intimidating so that he'd be left alone. The feathers of the constructs would separate sightly too, indicating that whoever got too close now was at risk of being shot at.

His teary gaze bounced from person to person in complete confusion and panic, a lot of his movements were very instinctive and done on self-preservation. He, didn't know what or who he could trust in, Alexis was gone and Leo had been taken away from him!
...Until a solution seemed to come to mind.

"M-Megumin?!", the pyromancer had called in desperation towards the air, as if seeking help from some divine guidance, "Megumin, where are you??! Megumin, please..!"

Sage's eyes glowed with the held in emotional tension that threatened to rampage again. He was absolutely sure that his body was in no condition to try and survive yet a new Take-Over, and neither did he want to go through it again.
Unbeknownst to him, a few of his allies too weren't in great shape.

Last edited:
Jett
Chronology (1).jpg

Expression: Thinking on the knock out one
Interaction: Ben

"I prefer the knock out one, mate. I can't just shoot their heads and if they are trying to regenerate their heads off." Jett simply said to Ben who was turning into Diamondhead while trying to not accidentally shoot the infected, she will look back at the infected in a quite worried mood. She was thinking about shooting them but she shakes her head off right before she will puts down her Phantom rifle.

The staredown was intense. Toayi could certainly feel that, and so did Kyou. The Half-Oni's eyes looked with cruelty towards the 'concept of flames', a small pair of flames seemingly burning inside his eyes as he looked at the ugly-motherfucka that took over the young adult. With a growl, it seemed to last a minute, two minutes- maybe way too long for his preferences, before he could see the look on his face. He could feel Toayi's emotions as he looked him over, and Kyou didn't like it one bit.

Then, it spoke, and before Toayi could even finish his phrase, Kyou already knew where this was going.

Instantly, his gourd was thrown high up on the air, before his jaw opened- impossibly wide. What almost seemed to be an infinite abyss, like some sort of black hole, was now the insides of Kyou's mouth. His hands were stretched forward too, and in fact, Kyou seemed to be wanting the flames to go towards him. Story repeated itself, the flames the concept summoned, for the large majority, all went inside of Kyou, and his soul only seemed to get stronger.

But even because of the fact...He couldn't stop them all. And he knew that would bite him in the ass later.

Still, the asshole only seemed to get angrier at Killua misnaming him, and Kyou could only grin. "That's 'cuz the kid, unlike you, controls what is both good and bad 'bout flames! The warmth, the good things that come with 'em! But you? You're just a kid throwing a tamper tantrum, asshat!"

As more and more flames came from Toayi, one by one, they were eaten, devoured by Kyou, who only had a look of absolute disgust on his face each time he did so to minimize the damage. Yet- his eye caught Killua acting the way he did. As he couldn't help but grit his teeth. God damn it, the new kid, too? Why the hell is everyone like this?! What is going with this team?! God damn it...This made him so...So...

Frustrated.

"...You just make me embarrassed 'bout controllin' flames."

And then, he moved.

Smug as he was, sadistic as he acted, Toayi's current body was all but human. Much unlike Kyou's half youkai and quarter dragon self. And when Kyou moved, any of the remaining flames seemed to be snuffed out just by the wind his movement had caused alongside Hiryu's and Whisper's own rain-like attack. He didn't have the opportunity to try and absorb the hurricane comin' to them, but with little of what he knows 'bout them- they should be fine! That, and that Spartan lookin' lady and the cowboy almost seemed to have it handled...He hopes.

Toayi could only barely react, as the half oni broke the sound barrier like it was a damn twig, as he raised a hand up towards him, seemingly ready to knock his head clean off...!

...Before only mere inches away, he stopped, the fist and sudden lack of movement from the oni caused his clothes and hair to blow a bit back- and because of the movement and pressure his speed caused, by the fact he was mere inches away from hitting Sage in the face, while he didn't, both Toayi and the boy could feel a slight drop of blood coming down their noses...As the Half Oni lifted his face up again and grinned.

"Look alive."

And of course, the rope wrapped itself around the concept's neck, as he was dragged away.

Kyou could feel the new soul taking over Alexis. He didn't have any idea if it was malicious or not, or if it was any worse then the previous fake-Kagutsuchi he had met. But at the very least, it seemed focused on trying to stop Sage. Kyou moved at high speeds once more, seemingly trying to watch the boy's face for any changes- and while he didn't know much about what the fuck was goin' on when the flames turned back to orange- Kyou knew it was Sage again!

Instantly, the Oni raised a hand up and swung in the air. The pressure seemed to have formed by him simply swinging it, as a barrage of cutting air cut down the rope that was strangling Sage- stopping him from asphyxiating to death.

Soon, things seemed to have calmed down. The blood-curdling scream from Yang didn't help one bit on him calming down though. Thankfully, another healer seemed to be already on the job...However, as the other group moved on to find something else, Kyou didn't react, nor did he follow them. Instead, he simply yelled out- "Go on without me fer now! I...Goin' to deal with this giant mess!" And boy, how giant it was, huh.

He raised his hands once more, and once again, the flames seemed to follow after him, absorbing any remaining traces of it. Soon, he could feel the head of Yamata returning to his body, the seven-headed tattoos now becoming eight-headed again. Despite this, Kyou also shot out beams of both combined water and ice from his mouth, making sure the room temperature was low enough, and things were too wet to catch on fire again.

That being said...Shit, people were still hurt, weren't they...? Despite the fact a healer was in the room, Kyou made sure to breathe out his healing wind towards them again, making sure everyone was completely healed and more energized. While it wasn't perhaps as potent, it was, at the very least, larger spread.

"Is everyone fine? Yang, tell us if ya need more healin'! Same goes for everyone! I ain't lettin' nobody die today because of some fake fire!"

In his frustration and annoyance, he almost forgot about one of the main victims. Sage.

His head spun around at the boy aiming his palms at the rest of the group like it was a gun. With a look of realization, Kyou sighed. He could very easily deflect those attacks and absorb them given his immunity to flames, and just forcefully calm Sage down, but...That wasn't the way. He needed to be genuine.
Slowly, the half oni walked towards the pyromancer, although he didn't get too awfully close to him. Simply raised his hands up in the air. "Oi, oi. Kid- calm down. Scarecrow's down. The toxin's out of everyone's body. Yer safe." Kyou tried to reassure, his voice calm.

"Don't let your emotions take control over you, Sage. Breathe. Stay calm. I'll explain everythin'. I knew yer scared...I know yer probably angry...I know how it feels- to lose control like that. But enough people are hurt already." He said, mentioning over to the now healed, but still hurt allies of them.

"I know you don't know anythin' of me...But, I'm askin' ya- trust me. It's all over now, kiddo."

Akari "Paladin" Kishiri

At last, it seemed like the hordes of homicidal dolls had come to a stop, at least with regards to Akari. He heard Blake call out to head towards an exit, and so he followed Blake over to a shutter door. When Blake opened it, inside were eight people that, according to her, should be dead, but were standing quite clearly there. These people said nothing, and in fact, were doing nothing, as if they were zombies. Actually, judging by the pale skin, infected flesh, and blank eyes... that seemed incredibly plausible.

Of those eight people, Akari actually recognized one of them... at least, somewhat. His eyes fell upon Akechi, the detective that, according to the current owner of Leblanc (in Akari's universe), had been involved in the first Metaverse incident some time ago. Except... he still looked like a teenager. "That one..." Akari said to Blake, pointing to Akechi. "Though I'm sure I don't know him for what you know him for, I do know one thing-- he's supposed to be dead in my universe, too. To see him like this, in a zombified state, though... this is just sickening." Akari held up his sword. "If I may... I would like to at least put him out of his misery."

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Temporary GM)
@ZombieHorde
(Open for Interactions)

Agent 3
c186bc72a54164412a357586529072e26bf2e73fr1-736-1041v2_hq.jpg

Hearing Shanoa, she stopped looking at them to look at her as well as those that asked about them in some way. “I-I do, Shanoa, but... I-I don’t know...” How could they have come back to life? Blake watched each of them die in front of here, there’s no way they could’ve-

Then, the realization hit her. They were probably the result of Wesker’s experiments. But why? What use did he have for them? “W-Wesker... he probably did this to them with experiments...“ Looking at them, her mind began to replay all of their deaths, which made it all the worse on her. And as she and everyone else looked at them, Blake noticed that they looked terrible.

Like, really terrible.

To everyone, they seemed to be alive, standing there, but they looked awful. Some parts of their skin were gone, having fallen off, the remaining skin looked grey, their wounds that they had when they died looked very infected, and their eyes... they were either white or grey, devoid of all color and life. In short, they looked like zombies.

In fact, that’s exactly what they were: zombies. Unlike zombies however, they weren’t ready to eat everyone’s flesh. They didn’t act like zombies, only looked like them in appearance... weird.

And of course, because they were basically zombies, they didn’t respond to Hiryu.
"Experiments...?" Agent 3 asked, confused - and she glanced to them - the zombies. "...That might be possible, but... I think it'd be more concerning how they're 'alive' right now rather than the experiments, if what you said is right. They were previously dead, and obviously their bodies were salvaged, if still intact... If not, then it's likely these are copies instead... somehow... That may be an 'experiment' if so, don't you think?" The Inkling just thought aloud - in no way did she expect to be correct, but she is only guessing as it were. They didn't say a word - but good news is they don't seem to be hostile... That may or may not change, but... "...But, uh... How do we find out if they are hostile or not, by the way?"
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Injured (attempting recovery), exhausted​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Worried/Confused​
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)​
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs, Splashdown​
Skills/Abilities: Highly mobile, leadership skills​
Course of action: The dollhouse(?)/Guessing and theorising​
RP Information
Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @ShutterDoorExplorers​

cooltext358102189449189.pngcooltext358103081852564.pngScreenshot_20200801-172926.jpg

"These Innocent people may look like zombies but you people keep your hands to yourselves! Is there any other way we can solve problems like this rather than continuously attacking & harming our Real threats?" Righteous tells everyone as he blocks the eight people behind him. Gelosia starts shaking his head "Right, you gotta face the fact that these are zombies who don't even care about us. Not just the zombies but our enemies in general! I understand that you don't like to kill and would rather solve problems in a better & safer way, but sometimes you have to do what you gotta do...."

"I will do what I have to do, but I don't agreed on being a murderer as well. There's something called an antidote for a reason, but we just need to take our time to find a better solution. And Gelosia, you should know better than this."

Gelosia opens up the headpiece of his suit "Look on the bright side, Right: Atleast you're just dealing with zombies, other than more Supernatural beings..........or maybe I'm just saying this way too early?" "I could care less about that right now Gelz. We're supposed to be the Real Good guys and Superheroes so we need to start acting like them. That goes for all of you here with us." Righteous speaks out as he points across everyone in the squad.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @All

Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long

???
#99D5FF and ....... = Speech
(This is Fine) (...)

As she was starting to pass out, Yang looked and saw Thorne coming to her aid, but while she was blinking, she saw her own sister, Ruby, coming to her. As she blinked again while, this time she let out a few pained yelps, the Ruby apparition disappeared, replaced by Thorne, who started to heal her right away.

The flames that were engulfing her started to die out, possibly as part of an effort to heal her. Arthur quelled the rest of the flames with ice from the arrows he had broken down. Now the Healing Orb that Thorne had cast could now start their work of restoring the brawler's previous physical state. Even the burnt, torn clothing that once had been her Hunter outfit from a few years back had been restored.

She wanted to thank Thorne.
She wanted to thank Arthur.

But, the pain she had felt was beyond what Adam hoped he could ever inflict, beyond what the hallucinations of him and the feelings of a phantom limb could ever do.

Unlike the time when her right arm had been cut off, practically every part of her body was being scorched. Intense pain was bombarding her from almost every direction. Even worse, had she been ignored, she could've died right there and left Weiss and Blake on their own, with only a painful trial by fire and charred remains to remember her last moments by.

As the pain was quelled, and more of her body's original state was restored, Weiss had come rushing towards her, solely because Arthur's shout brought her back to reality.

"Yang!" Weiss said, picking her teammate up and hugging her, desperately trying to hold back the tears. Despite the fact that her teammate's injuries had almost completely healed by then, Yang did not even hug her back. Instead, her lifeless eyes stared seemingly into the distance.

Not even a word came put of the blonde's mouth.

Instead, only a haunting, haphazard breath could be heard from the traumatized brawler. At some point, she whimpered for a bit, as she attempted — and utterly failed — to find words to say.

"P--Please, don't do this, you...you..."

Weiss's resolve to hold back the tears was starting to break down, as they started to form in her eyes. Before they could form any further, Weiss shut her eyes in protest. 'No, no more tears, please...' She then looked towards the rest of the group — Arthur and Thorne included.

"She still needs help, dammit! Anyone?!"

Kyou, meanwhile, had also thrown his coin into healing, except this time, it had replenished everyone. Weiss's Aura had, in particular, completely restored up to its normal limit. One thing, however, had surprised her.

Yang made a long gasp for air.

"Wh--What happened?!" The suddenly lively-again Yang shouted. "I was fighting Toayî, and I was really, really mad, and--and then--"

"It's okay now," Weiss said...then she smiled. "Welcome back."

Yang almost smiled back...but she frowned instead. Immediately, Weiss, as soon as she made the frown, realized what was going on.

"Yeah, but--" Yang said. "...I failed him again."

Weiss and Yang turned towards Sage and Kassandra, the latter proceeding to scold her and Alexis. Sage had failed as well, and now he and the fox-girl were taking the blunt of the blame. Deep down, however, she had suddenly imagined herself, yelling at her mirror copy about how the progress she's tried to make over the past few years had been undone.

At some point, she had even called herself a liability.

"And failed myself again to boot."

The remaining Chucky dolls began to close up towards the exit, but before any of them could attack, they had been stunned by Ciri's Piercing Scream, alerting the two members of RWBY towards it. With Yang jumping off Weiss's hands — " But now's not the time, we have to go!" — the two ran towards it, following Ciri and Blake.

— — — — —​

The first thing they saw of the doors was nothing special, a man sitting to the sight of schoolgirls killing each other. Even after he had revealed his nature to the group, Weiss, who was trying to move past the fact that she had seen her own teammate burning to death, tilted her head in confusion.

The next door, however, came as a shock.

Weiss remembered Blake telling all about what had happened while she was out of Remnant for the first time. She had also told them who had perished that time.

"I watched... all those people die... Katrina... Leon... the little girl in the hat..."

And several of them had come back. All of them, except their skin was beginning to peel off. Yet, they just stood there. Blake brought up Wesker's possible hand in this, and...Weiss didn't doubt it.

The only question was: What will they do?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Backup GM, Blake, Ciri), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Toayî Sage), Ciscodog Ciscodog (Killua), Celestial Speck Celestial Speck (Kyou), P PopcornPie (Lucky), QizPizza QizPizza (Hestia), AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc (Thorne), FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Arthur, Kassandra)

Last edited:

Take-Over: Toayî, the Entity of Fire
(Yang), ,
, (Hiryu)
(Lucky)

-Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, heavily edited by me

Dark Vintage Pattern from WallpaperBetter

It had merely whistled at the shockwave the contact with the punch and the shield had caused, as if impressed with it. Still, for the entire duration of their exchanges, It had never stopped smiling, that overly confident and cocky grin that got rather irritating at times. Yang had stumbled back at the income of the little spikes, but completely avoided the flame-thrower by diving under It. Unfortunately for her, the blonde brawler seemed to have forgotten a key Facet of Sage's- and therefore Its Abilities: Flight.

Once she had gotten down, the Entity already knew what to expect from there, due to Sage's Kung-Fu knowledge. The fire-aura would come to life allowing It to leap and sustain Itself in the air.
Unlike the pyromancer's version of it, there were no depiction of wings to go along with, merely a flame silhouette that surrounded all of the vessel.
This was when it would become rather clear that Sage's immunity to fire had a limit. The blue fire burnt! Yang and the others would be able to catch low sizzling sounds as smoke came out of wherever the flames touched the body's skin. After the tonfa construct's formation had completely eaten away the right sleeve of his jacket, that arm had been left without any protection from the fire, slowly gaining scorch marks with time. It looked really painful, as in this thing should be in immense pain right now, and yet, it seemed like It couldn't feel it at all.

It might destroy the body during this fight and still, It wouldn't feel a single thing.
Honestly, It didn't seem to care for the damage at all...

With all of Yang's ground moves thwarted, It let her ascend with the propelling force of her gun-gauntlets and brought Its hands forwards to aim. Before she could have gotten back down, the Blonde female would be greeted with an enormous arrow of flames, seemingly born from the fire-aura and released from Its chest area. It kinda looked like It had just attached an anchor to a thick stick, as such was the size of this construct, perhaps a bit too brutish. The arrow would travel towards her while still mid-air with surprising speed, its sheer weight able to knock the air out of her lungs if, not also drag her several feet away further into the room.

It would have watched where the woman landed with glee, but yet a new challenger had stepped into Its claimed territory. And not just that, they were also absorbing all of Its flames! Turning around, Toayî had met Kyou's maneuver with a displeased glowing glare. It was clear that he had crossed a line in Its eyes... DARED, to do something It deemed unforgivable, insolent and disrespectful.

For a moment, both Concepts simply stood glaring at each other, Its gaze unreadable, and yet obviously packed with hatred. So It wasn't enough to mock It by having so many fire users in the same place It dwelled, but now the Oni had decided to mock It directly as well!! The body burned as the fire-aura seemed to intensify ever so sightly. Here they were, Toayî staring Kyou down from the place It hovered in the air and the playful action-heroesque Youkai nonchalantly taking it all in. Without a single obvious concern.

Finally, It laughed, a distorted three-part chorus echoing as if trying to fill up the entire room with the sound.
It was hard to tell what kind of laughter it was... Amusement, perhaps? Rage? Who knows, but It did laugh for a rather long time.

"I see...", It kept eyeing the Oni with tilts of Its head, it was... an almost animalistic sort of curiosity, "Well, there's no
enjoyment
in it if everyone were to
burn too quickly now
, is there~?"

The Entity chucked at the prospect, Its sadism was more than apparent. Kyou would probably get the hint that something was amiss... If It cared about the fire so much then well, why hadn't It retaliated yet? Why was It just there looking at him, as if studying the Oni like one did an interesting lab subject? What was it planning? Unfortunately, it didn't take much longer for him to find it out.

"But since you insist...!"

As It shrugged, several blue spots would start to flare on the ground, erupting into tall furious flames merely a moment later. The problem was that It had targeted literally everybody in Its proximity, and those spots had been ignited immediately below them. Kyou's punishment for mocking It was to put everybody else into danger, since he cared about them so much. Unless the others jumped out of the light in time, they'd be assaulted by a pillar of flames seeking to burn them into ashes without mercy.

When a white-haired kid had tried confusing it with some kind of hyper-speed technique, It had simply rolled up Its eyes and heated up increasingly fast. The fire-aura had begun to crackle as tall as the typical fire and then burst in a radius violently, like an explosion of ragging flames seeking to just hit every single clone at once and possibly even reach the real Killua in the middle of its path. Everything nearby was yet again, caught aflame as it should be. But what had bothered It the most, had been the name. 'Sage'... 'Sage!', 'Sage!!!' ARE YOU SO BLIND THAT YOU CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE?!

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BY THAT ANOMALY'S MONIKER!!!!!!!"

The factory was once more engulfed by the blaze. IT WAS LEGITIMATELY MAD, striking pile of boxes after pile of boxes; and group of dolls after group of dolls by unleashing exploding blades of fire left and right, letting out battle cries as if throwing a temper tantrum.

"HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU MAKE ME REPEAT IT,

YOUR PRECIOUS 'SAGE' IS NOT HERE IN THE MOMENT!!!!

I AM TOAYÎ, THE CONCEPT OF FIRE, YOU IGNORANT HUMAN CHILD!!!"

And a barrage of 10 or so flame-lances would be spawned in the air above It, all shot at Killua, one after the other, with the intention to kill.

And then Shanoa had sped up towards It. With fires all over the ground again, the Entity could very easily predict her trajectory by how she traversed through them, every fire It created being basically an extension of Itself. It had moved out of her way, letting the vampire-hunter pass by It in a perpendicular path, and It saw the Glyph that she was carrying, taking into the air away from it, letting the entrapping Magic gem clank into the ground harmlessly.
Then It had conjured a fire whip to essentially launch it into the very opposite side of the room, laughing in a mocking tone.

"Fool!
The child has seen what these can do, and
therefore I too know!!"

As if It hadn't been angered enough by the misnaming, Hiryu thought that it was a good idea to conjure a rainfall into the room. The unnatural rain snuffed out Its flames and even quelled the fire-aura sightly, a 'hiss' noise of water quickly evaporating as it entered in contact with the aura echoing very clearly, overshadowing the sizzling of burning skin. Of course, that made Hiryu Its next target. What the precognition would be able to get was a furious swirl of fire, like a smaller version of Sage's fire hurricane from Remnant, coming straight to his direction and charring everything in its path.
Just as predicted, the Entity had indeed spun Its hands rather fast and brought forth the aforementioned ragging spiral.

With It more preoccupied with retaliating towards Its attackers, the Concept of Fire had been too distracted to anticipate Hestia's approach. The Descendant's Magical Detection had managed to accuse something, however, way too late for a reaction. It was dragged even further into the air by the invisible rope of air, not feeling any sort of pain from the endeavor, but gritting Its teeth in fury at the prospect of getting defeated. It shouted with nothing but raw rage causing the fire-aura to burst around It once more, trying to disturb Its catcher or anything. It was clearly desperate. As a result, poor Lucky would be absolutely burnt if he didn't jump out of Its head in time.

It struggled, pulled, shook, yelled, grunt, just about everything It could try but inevitably passed out due to the lack of oxygen. All fire had quickly transitioned back into the safer orange color and quelled, remaining at a meek foot in height. Sage was finally back in control.
"Stop it, STOP IT! AY!" Lucky tried to bop Toayî over the head with his metallic foot, but all that came of it was a hot Paw o' Death. With little other nonlethal options, Lucky could only watch as Sage grew enraged at Kyou for his cool "absorb the fire" trick. "Shit, Lucky, you're fuckin' dying! Come on, DO SOMETHING!" He would next try to cover the Concept's eyes with his ears, but it didn't keep It from noticing Hiryu's attempt at putting out the flames.
Orbeck of Vinhiem
condition: he needs rest, but he can't, yet he retains what was left.​

As the pillars of blue flame erupt from the ground, Orbeck would grab on to the arch wizard before rolling away from a potential firey fate

thankfully, Orbeck would not need to resort to any of his more powerful sorceries. But yet another had decided to get involved in the "Let's act like Mound Makers" club. A boy with white hair, one who had previously introduced himself as some sort of assassin. One with an interest in gore, and is in possession of some sort of super natural powers.

Shanoa, Jett, and Thorne where the first to hold her down, with Shanoa using the crystal Glyph to hold him in place. But given that he has no clue what to expect from him, he stands by. As for the archwizard...

"At this point...the best thing you can do is to comfort him...sage will need it after what has happened."

Again Orbeck did not think of himself as someone that could...well provide that sort of need. All because Wesker put a wrench to his plans, and that kept him from stoping the takeover. Regardless, he needs to take a look at something else. The entire fight with TOAYÎ should have finished off what was left of those things, hopefully. So as he keeps an eye on Killua, he walks over to the body of Soma. Hard to say if it still intact...besides the stab wounds and all. He mostly stands there, he could simply loot for what he had, but this was an ally a bit of a friend, not just some hallow undead. Would Shanoa even be ok with such an act? probably not. so he simply paid what respects he had, for trusting this undead sorcerer to talk with his ally.

"Farewell...soma."

At the very least, he won't have to suffer from an undead curse.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Zamasu Zamasu P PopcornPie Ciscodog Ciscodog
The same went for Arthur, who immediately gave the dolls a wary once-over whilst brandishing his single LeMat (Megumin still hadn't given him back his other one, so he was stuck single-wielding for now.)
After Ciri had made her attacks towards Wesker, she saw that he had thrown debris towards Weiss. “Weiss!” Fortunately, the giant armor that looked ghostly managed to save her. How exactly that was here, she had no idea, but it was nice that it was on their side at least.

Then, to the both of them, everything went white after Wesker had snapped his fingers and found themselves in a building full of dolls. Not just any dolls, no, these were the same as Chucky’s dolls. And boy, was it creepy. Blake stopped herself from sliding any further, got up, and looked around before looking at the group. “Everyone okay?

Both girls became on edge once a young boy approached them with blood on them, placing hands on their weapons. Both of them had the same thought that he could be with Wesker, him being here couldn’t have been just a coincidence. And the fact that he said he was a trained assassin didn’t help either.

He gave them his word that he wouldn’t hurt them, but how much could they trust his word?

Unfortunately, if this wasn’t the end times for the multiverse, they’d stay far away from him and continue to not trust him. But this was the end times for the multiverse and they had to trust him if they wanted to get out of here alive. Letting go of the handles, Blake looked at him after he introduced himself as Killua Zoldyic. “I’m Blake.” Ciri then spoke up next. “Ciri.” It was clear, especially to those back in the voodoo shop with her when they were having their cards read, that she wasn’t too fond of assassins.

Everything then went to hell once Soma began to try to burn the place down, Blake’s eyes widening as she looked at him. “Soma, stop!” What came as a shock to Blake was with what Shanoa said. This wasn’t Soma, rather someone else inside of him who had came out. How long ago this was, she wasn’t sure. What she was sure of however was that they had to stop him.

Ciri, on the other hand, thought back to what could’ve caused this and soon, it was clear to her that this must’ve happened during the first round of fear toxin. They had to stop him before any of them got hurt and before they all died in a burning building. Both of them took their weapons out as Blake yelled at Soma, hoping to get through to him. “Soma, I know you’re still in there! Please, fight it!

“Soma” then attempted to stab Orbeck in the stomach, saying that Soma was dead. Before the two of them could go and try to hold him off, things got worse as dolls fell out of their boxes and began to get up, laughing at the same time. And they had only one target right now:

Soma.

They went towards him, moving fast, beginning to try to fight him and overwhelm him. The faunus began to run towards him, trying to stop them before Ciri grabbed her arm with a tight grip. “SOMA!” As Blake tried to go to him, she looked back at Ciri who shook her head. “Blake, no, we have to run before they-!

Just like that, Soma was stabbed to death and the dolls focused on them. There wasn’t any time to mourn as now, the dolls came for them. What made this even worse was that now, Sage had a Take-Over and Yang had chosen to fight him to stop him.

Once they heard Rex, Blake looked towards everyone with tears going down her face. First, Sub-Zero, then Ruby, and now…? More people were dying because of this, because of Ganondorf. Right now, she didn’t have time to mourn, they had to go. Ciri let go of her arm, readying her sword. “Get to one of the exits!” With that, Blake headed towards the one with the boxes and Ciri headed to the one across the building. While Blake didn’t want to leave Yang, she had to as to not die by the killer dolls, but she had faith that Yang would make it out alive and get to one of the exits.

With Blake, it was shorter, but she still had to deal with the dolls who were running after her with knives on the shelves. As she ran, she pulled down the shelves aiming to trap them underneath, but that didn’t work out as well as she hoped as they were still coming and those that became trapped were small enough to get free. Once she reached the exit, turning around to switch Gambol Shroud into gun mode to shoot at them, aiming for the head, she reached a shutter door. Now she had to wait for the others, which meant they needed to keep fighting the dolls until there weren’t any more dolls.

More came towards Blake, which she did go back to shooting, but it wasn’t enough to stop all of them. Once one of them jumped towards her, laughing his ass off, she switched to katana and sheath mode, slashing at his head and decapitating the doll. More tried to do so, in which she kept slashing before one snuck up on her and stabbed her right calf. Thankfully, her aura took the hit, but she still had a stab wound which the aura couldn’t heal. After all, it could only really heal cuts, wounds on the other hand, it wasn’t possible. Turning around, she switched the katana to gun mode to fill the doll’s head full of bullets before going back to katana mode and decapitating it.

A few more came for her, in which she proceeded to deal with. As she dealt with her dolls, Ciri however, ran towards the other exit, trying to close the gap with Blink as dolls followed her. While running, she could hear one of the dolls yell at her as the rest laugh. “Where ya goin’, toots?! Don’t you wanna play with us?!

In between Blinks, she responded by taking out two bombs and attempted to use something she had sworn off of using to ignite the fuses: the fire magic that Yennefer had taught her years ago. One of them was red and the other one was gold, the red one being tossed behind before the gold one was tossed. A few seconds passed before both bombs went off and towards where Ciri had ran off, an explosion could be heard and the dolls caught up in both explosions had either ended up in pieces or burned to death.

When she reached the exit, she saw that it was a small door. Before she could attempt to open it, the remaining dolls caught up to her. Luckily, it was only five and as they rushed her, she let out a controlled version of Piercing Scream to daze them and maybe deafen them, allowing her to stop herself at any point.

...Wait, could dolls be deafened? That was a very good question and it seemed so as Chucky was able to hear so it would stand to reason that him and the rest of the dolls were able to be deafened. As they were dazed and trying to recover, she began to slash at them, aiming for the head and any that she didn’t hit in the head, she aimed to hit them in the side so hard, they flew off to the side and hopefully hit something. Like a shelf that when they hit it, it caused it to fall on top of the doll.

Eventually, everyone managed to defeat enough of them that they seemed like they stopped coming after them. Those that went towards where Ciri went would find a small door in which she attempted to open but found it was locked. “
It’s locked. I doubt it really leads anywhere. We should head to Blake.” If anyone tried to open it, they’d see that it was indeed locked. If the door did manage to be opened, on the other side, they’d see a man sitting at a desk with two computer‘s, staring at one of them which showed what looked to be a high school girl stabbing a bunch of other school girls while laughing. The other seemed to be a search engine with the words “YanDev” in the search bar. On the desk next to him, there was a glass chalice full of milk. Grabbing the chalice and turning around, he looked at those standing there.

View attachment 763929

Hello. I see you’ve come to support the development of Yandere Simulator. If you would like, you could donate to me and join my Discord server to support the game and my streams.” After he finished, Ciri stared at him, the computer, and then the glass for a few minutes before closing the door and looking at those there. “...Let’s just get to Blake before anything worse could happen.

On Blake’s end, anyone that followed her could see a large shutter door. Once those that decided to go there reached her, they would also see her right calf with a stab wound in it and that Blake had decapitated one last one with tears going down her face. It was clear that she was still upset with Soma’s death, but she had to keep moving. Wiping the tears away, she looked at the large shutter. “Let’s open this and get out of here before anything else happens.” Putting Gambol Shroud away, she saw there was a button next to the shutter door. Going over to it, she pressed it and had started to open.

The door opened and what was behind it made Blake’s tears come back in full force. “No… No, they’re… they’re suppose to be dead…!

What was behind the door was a sight to behold, especially for Arthur, Blake, and any survivors from the Tessaract Incident. There stood the eight people that had died during the incident, somehow not dead and very much alive.

Those eight that stood before you were:

Leon Kennedy.

Yuma Kennedy.

Hat Kid.

Goro Akechi.

Thaddeus Solaxus.

Bryan Fury.

Shirou Emiya.

and Saber.

All Blake could do was stand there in shock, looking at them with tears going down her face. The question now on everyone that was either there or had read about it was now: how?

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss as Supergirl (DC Comics) and Zwei (OC)
Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and Lars Alexandersson (Tekken)
quadraxis201 as Akari "Paladin" Kishiri (Persona OC)
Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC)
JRay as Sora (Kingdom Hearts) and Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)
DrDapper as Carlo Thomson (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood OC)
DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC)
Thepotatogod as Hiryu Kokogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O) and Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
darkred as Jak/Mar (Jak and Daxter) and Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Laix_Lake as Orbeck of Vinheim (Dark Souls III)
92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel Comics) and Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Venom Snake as Venom Snake and Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and The Agent (Club Penguin)
Smug as The Judge (OFF)
Yamperzzz as Tektite and Xenophon (OC)
Meraki as Antoneva (Eternal City)
Chungchangching as Tandem (Climaxverse) and Cartoon Network-Tan (Channel-Tans)
PopcornPie as Megumin (Konosuba) and Lucky O'Chomper (WHACKED!)
Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising) and The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
TheElenaFisher as Blake Belladonna (RWBY) and Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon (The Witcher)
Benedict Cucumberpatch as Himself (Classified)
QizPizza as Delsausage Roweiner (inFAMOUS AU/TCS OC) and Alexis Kuroki (OC)
FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
Riven as Umbra (Warframe)
Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
Lazaro1505 as Gretar (For Honor OC) and Benrey (Half Life: But the AI is Self-Aware)
@FoolsErin as Bayonetta (Bayonetta) and Willow (Don't Starve)
@Frankie as Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) and Molly (Power Rangers OC)
@StaidFoal as William Joseph Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein) and Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
@jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
marc122 as Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Zamasu as Soma Cruz and Shanoa (Castlevania)
BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
@bloodyninja64 as Dennis Robbins and Kanon Marshall (OC)
AlexandraRoseLeclerc as Jett and Sage (Valorant)
@KissMyAsh as Eliza "Ash" Cohen (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six)
Celestial Speck as Kyou Tana (OC)
Ciscodog as Killua Zoldyick (Hunter x Hunter)
Megumin drew head back and gasped. The zombified remains of everyone who failed to escape the Tesseract Incident, trapped here this whole time! "So this is the fate Samus so narrowly avoided!" She wasted no time, springing to the one Samus had looked so hard for. "Hat Kid, it's okay, I-We're gonna find a way to amend this!" She wrapped herself around the young alien, checking her again and again for mind control implants.

"Woah..." Lucky folded his ears back before the zombies, bristling his shoulder fur and baring his teeth.

Mood: Desperate, Confused, Threatened
(Megumin)

-Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

What instantly had welcomed Sage once he had awaken again was pain. And an insanely amount of it.

His body screamed bloody murder just by existing, it hurt, it itched, aching to the point that it was impossible to distinguish what sort of pain and anything else but the pain. He got back up from the ground into a sitting position, or tried, because immediately he had retracted his arms with a loud hiss of yet more pain, instead, bringing them up to stare at the damage. And ho boy, it wasn't pretty. In fact, this might be the most damage he has ever suffered during a Take-Over. Oh yes, that it had occurred was undeniable, the pyromancer staring at his burnt palms with extreme worry and apprehension.
Then both Shanoa and Jett, --whose name he didn't actually know--, thought it would be a good idea to approach this soon. Normally, he'd have more time to assess the damage and heal, but now instead of being able to gather his bearings, they were both coming with questions while he was still rather disoriented. He could only widen his eyes with fear.

You see, Kagutsuchi had gone too far.
In-between the 1v1 with Toayî, the fake Leo and the Goddess pretending to be Alexis, Sage, did not know what to believe in anymore...

"S-stay away!!", he had slid farther and immediately scrambled back up, running until he would inevitably be met with a wall.

He froze at the obstacle, before turning back around feeling cornered. Was this location real? Were any of his allies real?? Was one of them Kagutsuchi in disguise, trying to get close to him to attack when his guard was low?! His gaze was erratic and breathing heavy as he panicked without knowing what to do. And the musings of the bloodthirsty Killua towards his direction did not help.

Suddenly the wings were out, two blazes of orange fire had born behind him and once they faded, constructs much alike a birds wings had been left behind; Long primaries distinctively noticeable from the shorter and rounder secondaries. Like every other of Sage's constructs, they were composed of a solid see-through frame and wild flames continuously dancing inside, moving, burning, but never able to leave beyond the frame. They didn't ignite other objects on contact, merely being extremely warm to the touch.
The temperature around him rose as the Descendant had raised his palm to aim. The wings would stop slightly raised, giving him about a foot extra in height, as if trying to make himself appear larger and intimidating so that he'd be left alone. The feathers of the constructs would separate sightly too, indicating that whoever got too close now was at risk of being shot at.

His teary gaze bounced from person to person in complete confusion and panic, a lot of his movements were very instinctive and done on self-preservation. He, didn't know what or who he could trust in, Alexis was gone and Leo had been taken away from him!
...Until a solution seemed to come to mind.

"M-Megumin?!", the pyromancer had called in desperation towards the air, as if seeking help from some divine guidance, "Megumin, where are you??! Megumin, please..!"

Sage's eyes glowed with the held in emotional tension that threatened to rampage again. He was absolutely sure that his body was in no condition to try and survive yet a new Take-Over, and neither did he want to go through it again.
Unbeknownst to him, a few of his allies too weren't in great shape.
Before she could possibly get an answer from the young girl, she heard Sage calling out.

And then this narrator gave up on writing this post, because she had fallen too far behind as it was and there was no point to reacting to events that have long since been moved on from. From now on, she does not prioritize sleep over posting on Saturday nights.

Last edited:
Rex and Sora continue make their way to the shutter door until they’re stopped by eight zombies. One of them with a big hat, freaked Rex out so much he decides to take it out. “Ahhh! Zombies!”

“Rex wait!” Ignoring Sora, thinking they’ll attack sooner or later like the Chucky dolls, Rex still had some leftover Chucky ammo from their little bowling stunt and fires at the zombified hat kid.

Of course, Rex would strike back. But Megumin knew better, this was someone Samus worried for, was so determined to find. She wouldn't allow Hat Kid to be hurt, zombie or not. So the archmage took the shot, using her back to shield the young alien.

"Rex, NO." Megumin growled. "We don't know yet if killing is the solution. We might be able to save her, save all of them." The skin peeling off was revolting, but Megumin would just have to hold in her vomit. "Samus has worried about you, Hat Kid. Don't worry, I'll protect you. It's what Samus would want me to do, even though you look absolutely disgusting. Now, come on, I can take you to meet Sage."

She carried Hat Kid to the pyromancer, watching her back for another Rex attack. "Sage, it's okay, I'm here! It's all right, we're all fine! We still love you!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

The shot could have made it to the zombie hat kid, if Megumin hadn’t gotten in the way and took the shot for it. “Megumin what the heck are you doing!” Megumin argues how there could be a way to save the kid, but Rex disagrees. “Megumin, we’ve faced countless people, that look like they came from a horror movie with all sorts of wacky super powers, we literally had to talk to a creepy looking doll who probably helped trap us in a factory THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM, SO THEY CAN KILL US. And now you want to start protecting the Zombies. There’s nothing we can do for them megs, I’m sure they’ll bite us one by one too. Everyone we meet that’s not in the MPF, is always bound to turn on us. Get out of the way before you get hurt!” Rex grabs Megumin with the Blast Caster, moving her out the way and holding her in place so she wouldn’t try to harm herself again. Rex then starts to fire again hoping no one would get in the way.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

"So?!" Megumin whipped her head around. "These were innocent people, Rex! Even if there might not be a way to restore them, I'm not letting you destroy them without trying!" She pried herself free from the Blast Caster, and continued to dive into the way of Rex's shot. "Samus taught me to fight for what I believe in, even if it means going against friends and allies! If she can be brave enough to stand against the Galactic Federation, then I am willing to lay down my life for this girl!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

“How are you even getting out of there?” Megumin gets loose and manages to get in the way of the shot again. She tells Rex how she’s willing to go against all odds f it means protecting what she believed in and what that is now is the little girl. Hearing this makes Rex freeze for a minute.“I don’t know Megs. I don’t think it’s possible.. I want to believe you, but there may not be anything that can help.”

P PopcornPie

"I'll still try." Megumin spread her arms before Hat Kid. "I know what I told Wesker, I know I said I didn't think we could save everyone. But I never said I would just give up without trying anything. We didn't even speak to these zombies yet before you tried to attack, maybe they have key information. What do you say, Hat Kid?" She knelt down, checking the little girl all over. "Have you been poisoned? Is something ravaging your body? Why did Wesker bring you back from the dead? Do you know if there's a cure?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

“*Sigh* (Megumin, you are very lucky I can’t see you getting hurt anymore)” Rex much to his displeasure, decides to let Megumin talk to the zombied hat kid. Rex didn’t like this, but was willing to let her try for her sake. But that doesn’t mean he still trusted the kid, Rex still let Megumin try to communicate but keeps the cannon right on the target just in case she bites Megumin.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Users who are viewing this thread