• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Chronicles of Aldelor ooc

Since it would have happened near the middle of the empral ocean I suppose it'd be fine to just hand-wave the whole thing away.

Now that I think about it again, magma spewing from the sea floor might be a good explanation as to why the waters around Trotopolis are bit warmer.

He sounds like an amusing fellow^^
Any time monsters and a civil society mix the results are bound to be either amusing or highly disturbing... such as if you witnessed the monster king start dragging the defeated tournament fighters into his mouth.

nomnomnom

Any time monsters and a civil society mix the results are bound to be either amusing or highly disturbing... such as if you witnessed the monster king start dragging the defeated tournament fighters into his mouth.

nomnomnom

Ah yes, that shall have to be stopped. Otherwise it'll scare away the participants.

"Spit him out!"

Xir'ain grumbles and dumps a whole, very traumatized, adult person out of his mouth.

"Good evil danger noodle."

@Zedalb
Most nations don't technically exist in the rp yet so they are practically dead^^. Though I'm going to allow Karcen Karcen to roll a dice for population if they make an opening post with their king raising some undead.

Anyway, glad to see you're interested and have read the lore. Any questions and comments, please make them in the ooc chat. I'll be moving your post in the cs over here as well, cause I'm neat like that~

What is going on would that pop include living and undead?

What is going on would that pop include living and undead?

Dunno. Up to you. Every player thus far starts with a population of 0 in their nation's stats. However, your kingdom was pre-established. Therefore, you're going to need to roll a dice to determine your country's current population because, if you've checked out the lore pg, a nation with any ppl in it is pretty much dead.

okay well wan tme to roll a d10 d100

All player rolls are d10 ^^

Edit in a dice roll after you've written a post. A post with your kingdom recruiting people/raising some undead is preferable as it keeps to mechanics. However, a post with your king looking over his people (or doing any interaction with them) is enough in this situation. When you roll the dice, put population in the reasons section.

Lillare giving all these deep reasons why she chose Mergy to be king.

Xir'ain to Astarot: So why me?

Astarot: Which one are you again? I literally cannot tell any of you gross eels apart.

Lillare giving all these deep reasons why she chose Mergy to be king.

Xir'ain to Astarot: So why me?

Astarot: Which one are you again? I literally cannot tell any of you gross eels apart.

That's worse than Luxus. Even if he likes believing in his own luck when it comes to choosing, he at least knows the name of his queen.

That's worse than Luxus. Even if he likes believing in his own luck when it comes to choosing, he at least knows the name of his queen.
Astarot isn't a kind fairy. She only chose to make a leviathan a king to try and throw some chaos into the world. Enslaving merfolk and creating a servant race is also 99% going to be her ideas.

Astarot isn't a kind fairy. She only chose to make a leviathan a king to try and throw some chaos into the world. Enslaving merfolk and creating a servant race is also 99% going to be her ideas.
So in a way she will be the real ruller allowing her puppet just enough freedom to keep him from getting any ideas of servitude.

A very mischievous fairy I see.

So in a way she will be the real ruller allowing her puppet just enough freedom to keep him from getting any ideas of servitude.

Lol. Sounds more like an evil advisor to me, but I concur. She seems quite the chaotic plotter.

Well I will try to post tonight it seems I will one day need coastal defences given Albion still seems to want to raid me

That is assuming shadow didn't just forget to cjamge that yo randomly raiding his neighbors instead of traveling months by sea or land to get to a distant kingdom.

Not quite. It's more that Xir'ain is ignorant of much about the world and will rely on the words and ideas coming from a rather terrible fairy in establishing a lot about his kingdom. Astarot doesn't really care how Xir'ain rules, so long as she doesn't get too bored.

Working on coming up with names for various sea serpents now because making up the sea serpent / leviathan language is really fun.

Yeah genral idea is as necromancy is okay almost everywhere has at least one that is basicly the undertaker to do the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back