• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Chronicles of Aldelor ooc

i have just been saying we have to sit out the first convergence and that he and i would be starting off at war

Also you wanted most nations to be starting from zero unless they kind of sat out the first convergence
I'll just make another character to start the nation off, I'll likely start at zero too so I'll not have to wait out the first convergence

Yep. I just want to know that the players have an idea of where they are going. Timeskips shall happen and by the second arc, players should have all their nation info filled.
Okay, I think I've got it, I'll work on making changes to the CS. Thanks for the quick reply.

i would think it would be dice rolls with positive and negative modifiers based on the forces and attack example i think undead would get a bonus at night anyone gets a bonus for sneak attacks and the living should get negitives for long wars namely during winter and spring when supplies namely food would be very very low

Can't we just like settle it through rock, paper, scissors? It'd be pretty efficient.

Haha, no. Stats exist for a reason. If you want to build a powerful military you're going to have to build up your military might. Otherwise, the hoards of barbarians when I roll the event dice will come to crush you^^

Haha, no. Stats exist for a reason. If you want to build a powerful military you're going to have to build up your military might. Otherwise, the hoards of barbarians when I roll the event dice will come to crush you^^
I think there should be like a bribe the GM mechanic, just to make sure the whole hoards of barbarians thing doesn't happen

i would think it would be dice rolls with positive and negative modifiers based on the forces and attack example i think undead would get a bonus at night anyone gets a bonus for sneak attacks and the living should get negitives for long wars namely during winter and spring when supplies namely food would be very very low

We'll see. Though I don't plan on making battles very complicated.

Elucid Elucid Where would you like your kingdom to be represented on the map? I can extend/add to either the southern or the northern continent.

Also, since no one commented on the map update, I'm taking that as you fine folks being ok with it.^_^

Elucid Elucid Where would you like your kingdom to be represented on the map? I can extend/add to either the southern or the northern continent.

Also, since no one commented on the map update, I'm taking that as you fine folks being ok with it.^_^
I'd like the southern continent to be extended a bit, seems like it'd be a good idea. That thin stretch of land separating Vethenia and Cryogane could be buffed up a bit maybe?

No i'm talking about the land that separates Vethenia and Cryogane
Oh, yeah I can do that. I'll widen that area and throw in some mountains for you. If you know where you'd like your capital located (on the north east coast, or near a mountain, etc) I can drop a star there.

It'd like it to be where the star's at please. The capital, I mean.

How's this?

Ypwya58.jpg

Hmm how would the Islanders treat the highly secretive sailors of my kingdom assuming the living did the talking

lol, secretive sailors? The people of Trotopoilis are a friendly bunch and Luxus welcomes tourism to their tropical island as it makes more money, so they wouldn't be ill-received by any means.

ok so I should be done

Accepted. Though remove politics from your fairy's specialty. Only one specialty per fairy^^

lol, secretive sailors? The people of Trotopoilis are a friendly bunch and Luxus welcomes tourism to their tropical island as it makes more money, so they wouldn't be ill-received by any means.

well good to hear they accept the undead wandering their streets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back