• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Chill's Fandom & General Seeking Thread!

chillin

dweeb
About me
Hi, im chilli! ive been roleplaying for about 6 years now. i'm a hobby artist who loves video games and tv series/anime! ^^ im a real chatterbox, haha
as you can see im also veeery informal, but dont let appearances fool you! i can be plenty professional when i want to be - in roleplays, at least
i dont give a jazz about bbc coding sadly, so don't expect frilly posts from me. its just easier and more efficient for me to not use it, especially since im on dark mode and find smaller text harder to read (also its tricky to display and edit on mobile and i often type when im on the go)
some other lil details about me: im queer, aka lgbtqia+, so feel free to ask me stuff or again, just talk to me if you wanna c: im also a huge nerd and will liveblog to anyone willing to listen given the chance pfft. im also not a native english language speaker, buuut i have a cambridge ESL c1/c2 certificate c:
im not doing myself any favours by having a searching thread this messy

right, about my roleplaying:
  • i can write from 3 to 7+ paragraphs, depending on the context and situation of the rp. for starters and emotionally charged moments i tend to go longer, but for low-down time or conversation i write about 2-4 paragraphs.
  • i consider myself literate to advanced literate! i write in 3rd person past or present tense, depending on my partners preferences (or simply what i begin writing in pffft)
  • i live and breathe for slow burns. however, im also willing to do quick and disorganized rps, granted that you've managed to convince me or we get along~
  • my timezone is UTC+1 (Europe), but im available for most of the day
  • character development and interactions are my most favourite part of rps~
  • i am ghost-friendly, although still i'd like it if you gave me a heads up or reason for why youre not interested anymore! whether its because you dont vibe with me or some other reason, do feel free to tell me so. im ghost-friendly because, unfortunately, i do the same thing to other people because of depression and stuff so dont feel afraid to ping me or nag me for a reply once in a while.
  • not really about my roleplaying, however things that i love to include in my roleplays are hurt/comfort, angst and tension. i am also gucci with gore, violence & mature themes, granted that they stay within site rules
this is what im looking for in my partners:
  • can match my post length! id be willing to try and rp with someone who writes less than me; however i draw a line at less than ~1 paragraphs (and even thats a stretch to be honest). if you write longer posts and are more advanced than me - why are you looking here?! ;w; seriously, however, id love to try and match you and learn from you!! interacting with advanced roleplayers is both intimidating but also very, very rewarding and exhilarating for me!
  • doesnt mind talking to me ooc and plotting together with me! i am very indecisive and often struggle with coming up with plots and stories, so please, please dont feel afraid to talk to me or even take charge! i love to talk about potential scenarios and just discuss rps. it leads to a better experience!
  • with that said, honesty is a pretty big aspect too! i want you to be upfront about your squicks and triggers, likes and cravings, and other stuff. rp is here to be fun, first and foremost
  • honestly? just vibes with me, and likes the same stuff that i do. thats it! <:

now, on to the main thing: roleplayssssssssssss
  • i primarily rp canon characters, and am not willing to do canon x oc. sorry!
  • my preferred ships are m/m or, in general, queer ships although im open to m/f as well
  • open to canon-adjacent, canon divergent and AU plots

Fandoms
legend: *** currently craving, characters i play

***Hannibal (NBC): it's a separate search thread! i main as will graham

*Metal Gear Solid: i play as otacon, however im also willing to try playing as kaz (i still havent finished peace walker and later, so pardon me)

*Detroit: Become Human: i play as connor/rk800, i also played as chloe/ST-200 and various ocs!

Boku no Hero Academia: i play as izuku midoriya, nejire hadou, hitoshi shinsou, tomoko shiretoko (ragdoll) and himiko toga. willing to do all ships, also open to playing other characters

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: have never rped this one before, to be honest...

*Teen Wolf: used to play stiles stilinski

Marvel Cinematic Universe: have never rped this one before as well

Pokemon: same as above

One Piece: same as above

Originals
nothing here yet, sadly! if you feel like we'd get along do PM me with your ideas and we'll talk c:
in general i like anything modern combined with supernatural or fantastic elements; think vampires, werewolves, witches, as well as angels and demons and the whole shebang.

im willing to discuss things over discord if rpnation isnt your preferred medium/think PMs are too slow (like me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back