• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ╰☆☆ Cherry Bomb! ☆☆╮ [ AOT and more! mobile friendly update <3 ]

cherrycigar

final.jpg | finalfinal.jpg | REALfinal.jpg |

• hello there !

my name is cherry.

Last edited:
code by fudgecakez
- welcome to my 1x1 search -
my name is cherry

Hello everyone! My name is cherry, though you can call me cher, cherie, ect. Whatever floats your boat. (:

This is my alt account, since I am apparently kind of shy about my fandom rps ;u; I suppose since they are inherently more self indulgent, and I pride myself on a reputation on treating every character equally and carry my own weight in rps. I still do this in fandom rps, so I don't really understand the ~social anxiety~ I get for asking to be a little indulgent fandom wise.

Oh well, problems of a people pleaser am I right??

Man, I never know what to say in these things. Anyhoo, I've been rping for a quite a bit! I consider myself lazy lit, as in I could give you a couple paragraphs or I could give you a novel, depending on the day and whether I had any caffeine. Don't worry, I don't expect the same from you (; just a paragraph or two is fine.

I'm super hands on with culinary, music, and illustration (I can draw our characters? c: ) So I'll probably project SOME aspect of that onto the character I play (that isn't cannon, I take cannon p seriously) Maybe projection of hobbies is a turn off for you, but I can't help it. I'm too in love with... everything, so I enjoy it when our characters have some sort of appreciation for beauty. It makes them, or their world, feel more real. To me, anyways

RULES To be honest, I'm pretty lenient. The only thing is that I have a handful of rp's on my main account, so I'm going to have to be a little picky about which ones I start. I don't want to spread myself too thin! I hate saying no to ideas, but please still message me! Chances are, one of my rps was dropped, so don't feel too discouraged by that statement!

Let's start with age, yeah? Depending on the rp, I'm gonna have to ask you to be 18+. I know, I'm sorry, I hated that rule when I was younger too but romance with minors kinda makes me uncomfy!! There is still hope for you youngsters (I say, as I'm probably like only a year or two older than you pffbft) If I'm not uncomfortable with your idea and age, I'll still take it (:

I'm pretty ghost friendly, as I tend to vanish from the site for a couple of days from time to time. Between quarantine and switching to an online college this year, I'm just spending too much time indoors. I'm sure you all understand. That being said, please tell me if you've lost interest or will no longer be online. Like I said, I'm only going to be taking in a couple people so I need to know if I need to fill a slot!

OOC chatter? Yes please! There have been MANY instances where I don't actually start an rp but become friends with those I meet on here. I have a bit of chaotic energy when I type ooc, but I'll try and ~match the vibe~ of you. I'm open to ooc/rp offsite as well, just lmk!

~MOST IMPORTANT SECTION~
Ah, pairings. It's 2020 y'all, if you don't like to rp our POC and LGBT+ then we just won't click! I'm bi myself, but I have most of my LGBT+ characters on my main account, so I probably won't be making any new ones on here (exception in roles, next tab) That being said, (most) of the pairings I'm looking for at the moment are M/F. Of course, this brings up the conversation of doubling. Luckily for most, I love to double! Pairings with ocxcannon or even ocxoc I love to double, triple, whatever, if you so wish. There are no restrictions on your characters or who you would like me to play for you, I am just saying I'm looking for some specific plots this time 'round. I don't have any triggers, so if you do you'll have to tell me.

Just-- please-- for my sanity's sake-- no mary sues or perfect characters. I try really hard to make even self indulgent rps and characters have their own flaws, motivations, and personalities so please match that enthusiasm!!!! tysmilu mwah

Oh, here's the good stuff. THE PLOTS!

Let me be straight up, my main craving is (attack on titan) AOT. My friend introduced me to it, we finished literally a week ago and it's very fresh on my mind. That being said, I have two other fandoms I'm craving as well! I will either change this section or make a new thread if my "top cravings" list changes anytime soon.

Detroit: Become Human
Man, I love this game! If you don't know of it, I could send you short clips to set a foundation for character, though I think you would enjoy it much more if you were a fellow fan. I think I could play almost anyone on here. Personally, I'd like to focus on the detective aspects with a Connor. They're the most interesting for me, but I could play a good Kara or Alice for whoever needs one. I'd also like to explore more of the other detectives, like Hank or uh, anyone else lmao

I've gotta be honest, I don't think this could work as well if you hadn't watched the show. Although, I don't think that's too high of a bar because I'm sure most people have grown up watching it! I love literally any character in this show, and I mean all of them. Pairing wise though? Hmm. Zutara is my guilty pleasure, but I also am kind of thinking about a Mei x Ty Lee plot as well.

Attack On Titan
Ah, Parings in AOT for me are.... complicated. Either they feel too incest-y or there's this weird age gap. With the pairings I actually enjoy, but I don't feel that attached to their characters (peep my girls christa and yamir theyre so cute) That being said, I am still willing to do cannon x cannon as long as I don't feel the dynamic is weird! Whether that means different characters, or changing motivations/how they act around each other, its up to you! I love Mikasa (best girl) for the same reasons I love Levi, and would love to play against either of them or play Mikasa myself. Tbh I used to ship them together, but then I found out they had the same last name and Levi was 30 goddamn years old. Nope!! Why can't my two faves find love and happiness?? Well, Mikasa has Eren but I still don't know how to feel about that relationship.

Like I said, I've been in the fandom for maybe a week. If you don't know all that much, we're in the same boat! The only gripe I have is that I don't enjoy most portrayals of Mikasa and Levi. Mikasa is too sisterly and Levi tends to have this either dom/sub complex that makes me ~uncomfy~. Usually leads to a toxic dynamic. It's a shame, I love these characters and I would love to have an rp where they're depicted as well, human! Yeah, they're stoic as SEEMINGLY emotionless but they're not actual robots, people! They've just seen some shit. On that note, rp where our characters find someone they can emotionally lean on/teach them how to healthily cope and eventually become a better person?? Yes? Yes.

I know I've been vague on like, actual plot. That's because my preference is pretty vague itself! I'd be happy with most anything. If you have an au for a certain fandom, go right ahead! Other than that, I usually like to either just follow the main plot or have our rp take place afterwards. Because D:BH and ATLA either have many already explore choices or generally happy endings, I don't think there's much to change plot wise. AOT is a different story, since there is so much loss, an added character or two could change a lot! It's a really cliche idea, but what if for some reason one character knows the events that will happen, almost like the future. I think the dynamic of "oh shit, what do i actually speak up about?" is really interesting. Like the time traveler paradox! Other than that, a fellow cadet or even perhaps a medic for the scouts would be a nice idea for ocs, I think. If you've read all of this, thank you from the bottom of my heart, and tell me your favorite comfort food!

I hope those catch your interest! If you would like elaboration, or have your own ideas in mind, please please tell me! I love hearing ideas, character building, world building, I eat that shit up. If you have suggestions for fandoms, slip those in as well! I'd be happy to do a little research to help you (:

Hello again~

I hope this updated code works for my mobile users!
I am working on another that uses tabs and more pictures, but it's a little more complicated so I hope this placeholder suits y'all well
<3

~ bump ~
A quick note: getting mostly all ATLA requests. I might take it off the list if enough of the ideas get off the ground!
I know, ATLA is too tempting a show to keep on there (;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back