• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Witcher 3! (Doubling!)

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for a long-term The Witcher RP with OC x CC, double up! Doesn´t matter to me if we do an intertwined storyline with our OCs interacting or if we give them separate storylines! Whatever you prefer. I am looking for someone to play Geralt for my OC and I can play pretty much anyone for yours, just ask!

I just want to gush over my favorite CCs and want to give you the chance to do the same! Also, you can call me Fae and I am 21+! I have nine years of roleplaying experience and I am a Novella writer, meaning: I write a LOT. Looking for someone to match that!

Please be:
  • At least 18+, but somewhere between 25-35 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing at least 400 words per message. More is always welcome.
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
  • Write here or on Discord!

Once you read ALL of this and are interested, please reach out to me, send me an example of your writing, and tell me which CC you want me to play for you! Of course, I will also send my writing sample over so we can see if we mesh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back