Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

Dude that game last night was crazy! Hey, me too! I'm all here for the downfall of Tampa!

I heard about it through out the night and can’t say I watched it. But definitely heard about the crazy stuff AV’s had going last night. Kept tabs on the score and box score info. Dude I’m Still amazed at that outcome! 7-0 shutout against Vasy and those Bolts was never expected from me.

I watched periods 1 and most of 2. Craaaazy stuff and I didn't even see the insane third- I only heard about it after the game and stuff online and from my dad who watched the whole thing. I was out at a party with friends.

Bolts played really bad and slow that night, Avs came to play HARD and skated SO damn fast. Wow!

Yeah Bolts haven’t looked great. The youth movement in Colorado has been incredible with some of these younger stars during this run. Awesome results for sure! They’ve had some great performances from the vets too. But definitely a Wow factor after last night, agreed.

Yea it's pretty surprising lack luster performances from the back to back champs lol.

Makar is a beast!

Yep, saw that. Interesting stuff. I guess a pretty good replacement with Bowness gone.
Yeah. Not a Stars fan, but seeing Deboer go from Vegas to Dallas kinda makes sense. Bow ness was pretty good for them, even though I know he chose to step aside. (Going by reports) The remaining jobs will be interesting to see get filled and by who.

Yea. I'm neutral on the Stars but seems like a solid move and a move that makes sense given all of the circumstances. Interesting to see if the Stars make the playoffs next year. I think they might by the skin of their teeth.

Yea. I'm neutral on the Stars but seems like a solid move and a move that makes sense given all of the circumstances. Interesting to see if the Stars make the playoffs next year. I think they might by the skin of their teeth.
A pretty solid roster to work with alongside Otter in goal. I have a hard time seeing that group drop off too much if at all. (Although I’ve no clue on their contracts and cap situation)

A pretty solid roster to work with alongside Otter in goal. I have a hard time seeing that group drop off too much if at all. (Although I’ve no clue on their contracts and cap situation)
Yea Otter is gonna develop into their franchise goalie. He's AMAZING, LOTS of potential with that kid.

6-2 Lightning win tonight, COL leads the series 2-1 now. We have a series now! lol

Tampa looked good tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back