Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Yeah I bet, Good win there.

After hearing Cooper talk postgame, I kinda want to see CBJ & Tampa matchup in the first round next season and see the Bolts lose to the Blue jackets again. Making two out of the last three playoffs series losses coming at the hands of CBJ. Lol.

Yeah I bet, Good win there.

After hearing Cooper talk postgame, I kinda want to see CBJ & Tampa matchup in the first round next season and see the Bolts lose to the Blue jackets again. Making two out of the last three playoffs series losses coming at the hands of CBJ. Lol.
Lol that would be POETIC, just AWESOME to see lmao.

Not surprised we (Wild) moved Fiala. But Kings getting Fiala was kinda unexpected. The return wasn’t bad though. 19th pick in the upcoming draft and a defenseman prospect.

Not surprised we (Wild) moved Fiala. But Kings getting Fiala was kinda unexpected. The return wasn’t bad though. 19th pick in the upcoming draft and a defenseman prospect.
Oh yea dude, I heard. Big W for the Kings. Fiala is a beast.

Oh yea dude, I heard. Big W for the Kings. Fiala is a beast.
They definitely picked up a great piece to pair with Kopitar and company. During all the rumors (not that I place much stock in rumors and chatter) But never heard the Kings mentioned as one of the possible trade partners. But interesting to see and a great pick up for them.

I can’t wait for those dead contracts to get off the Wilds books.

They definitely picked up a great piece to pair with Kopitar and company. During all the rumors (not that I place much stock in rumors and chatter) But never heard the Kings mentioned as one of the possible trade partners. But interesting to see and a great pick up for them.

I can’t wait for those dead contracts to get off the Wilds books.
Yea for sure. Kopitar is a beast.

Oh yea that's gonna be nice for the Wild tbh.

Agreed.

Man, just as I though the coaching vacancies were going to finish up with the Jets remaining. The Sharks jump into the coaching pool with their firing. A few days since then but yeah. Looks like the Jets went with Bowness as their new HC.

Agreed.

Man, just as I though the coaching vacancies were going to finish up with the Jets remaining. The Sharks jump into the coaching pool with their firing. A few days since then but yeah. Looks like the Jets went with Bowness as their new HC.
Oh yea I saw some of that coaching drama/changes. Interesting stuff about Bowness being hired and the Sharks firing their old head coach.

Definitely mind boggling and a shocker. Kraken should be pretty happy to land a talent like Wright especially if he lives up to the hype.
Fr man, 100% agree. Can't wait to see how Wright performs cuz it seems he holds a grudge against the Canadiens for passing him up.

Fr man, 100% agree. Can't wait to see how Wright performs cuz it seems he holds a grudge against the Canadiens for passing him up.
Yeah I’m sure he will and probably Arizona too with them taking Cooley over him. Devils I could understand not taking him with their roster. Seattle could actually be a nice fit and spot for him though. But agreed, looking forward to seeing how he does as well.

Yeah I’m sure he will and probably Arizona too with them taking Cooley over him. Devils I could understand not taking him with their roster. Seattle could actually be a nice fit and spot for him though. But agreed, looking forward to seeing how he does as well.
Pretty crazy. First time in history that 1, a Slovakian has been drafted 1st over all and 2, that two Slovaks got picked 1st and 2nd overall in the draft.

Excited to see how all of these young players do in the next season, hopefully they get some playing time.

Pretty crazy. First time in history that 1, a Slovakian has been drafted 1st over all and 2, that two Slovaks got picked 1st and 2nd overall in the draft.

Excited to see how all of these young players do in the next season, hopefully they get some playing time.
Yeah true.

Agreed. Same here and looking forward to some of these guys in particular, but definitely all around looking forward to this next batch of rookies for all the different teams. Who knows who will turn out as a breakout star.

Yeah true.

Agreed. Same here and looking forward to some of these guys in particular, but definitely all around looking forward to this next batch of rookies for all the different teams. Who knows who will turn out as a breakout star.
Yea fr, it's so exciting. Can't wait to see the new rookie talent. Hopefully they get some ice time from their coaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back