Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Certainly. And yea I appreciate that. And for me, I'd say the Wild and the Flames are very respectable teams.
I saw a trade earlier today between Montreal & Vegas. Basically cap related and short term offensive help for the Habs. But is Weber done in the NHL? (Least as a player) I can’t tell what’s true and what’s not from the sources I’ve read so far. I kept hearing he’s done but others claim he’s not retiring.

I saw a trade earlier today between Montreal & Vegas. Basically cap related and short term offensive help for the Habs. But is Weber done in the NHL? (Least as a player) I can’t tell what’s true and what’s not from the sources I’ve read so far. I kept hearing he’s done but others claim he’s not retiring.
Weber just got traded to Vegas for Dadanov to the Habs but it's funny because Weber is essentially permanently injured. Seems more like a cap move for the Habs there.

Weber just got traded to Vegas for Dadanov to the Habs but it's funny because Weber is essentially permanently injured. Seems more like a cap move for the Habs there.
Yeah I saw that and knew it was a cap move for the two sides. I guess Vegas gets a little relief cause he’s on the Long term Injury List? Weird to me. But that is what I read. While Habs get a potential future cap relief while shedding a little on the cap in the short term. But a second move in recent weeks that’s basically, just a weird cap deal involving a player that’s essentially appearing done playing. Got me wondering when Weber will call it officially or least some kind of note worthy update with his time was injury history having caught up to him.

Yeah I saw that and knew it was a cap move for the two sides. I guess Vegas gets a little relief cause he’s on the Long term Injury List? Weird to me. But that is what I read. While Habs get a potential future cap relief while shedding a little on the cap in the short term. But a second move in recent weeks that’s basically, just a weird cap deal involving a player that’s essentially appearing done playing. Got me wondering when Weber will call it officially or least some kind of note worthy update with his time was injury history having caught up to him.
Honestly I'm not to sure about the intricacies of that move tbh lmao. But yea, got me wondering, does Weber ever make a return to the NHL? I wonder...

But for the Habs, Dadanov is a solid player tbh, slept on in Vegas tbh. Plus, the franchise screwed him. Fuck Vegas man.

Honestly I'm not to sure about the intricacies of that move tbh lmao. But yea, got me wondering, does Weber ever make a return to the NHL? I wonder...

But for the Habs, Dadanov is a solid player tbh, slept on in Vegas tbh. Plus, the franchise screwed him. Fuck Vegas man.
Yeah same. NHL contracts and cap stuff are still a bit weird and odd to me with how it all works tbh. Each league is very different with the intricacies I know. But some are mind boggling and no clue on the ‘whys, how’s & etc’ of it all. But same. He was pretty good during his healthy years. Just tough to see what happens with him now. Kinda like Price in some ways with their current situations.

Yeah true. Habs get some offensive help out of this deal too. I know in BAP he could be really awesome in my experience. besides his RL value and quality of play. I kinda forgot he was even with Vegas this season tbh. Although I rarely watched that team play for the most part. Only some games towards the latter half of the season.

Yea it is a bit wacky and I'm really not knowledgeable on that kinda stuff tbh, lol.

Yea Daddy is great irl and in BAP, altho admittedly I've never experienced him playing for me or really his presence on opposition against me in BAP.

Yea it is a bit wacky and I'm really not knowledgeable on that kinda stuff tbh, lol.

Yea Daddy is great irl and in BAP, altho admittedly I've never experienced him playing for me or really his presence on opposition against me in BAP.
That’s fair and same here lol. Each time I think I’ve picked up the basics and such, I’ll see something that throws me off.

Yeah he’s great. I seem to come across him a lot in BAP both on the same team and against for some reason. But yeah that makes sense, some players might appear less for others. I know there’s a few that’s like that for me.

That’s fair and same here lol. Each time I think I’ve picked up the basics and such, I’ll see something that throws me off.

Yeah he’s great. I seem to come across him a lot in BAP both on the same team and against for some reason. But yeah that makes sense, some players might appear less for others. I know there’s a few that’s like that for me.
Exactly lmao, so that's why I haven't bothered keeping track of it or learning how those things work tbh.

Yes he's great, Vegas just treated him badly and not like a human, more like an item. They were really scummy to him, God I hate the Vegas Golden Knights franchise.... :/

Exactly lmao, so that's why I haven't bothered keeping track of it or learning how those things work tbh.

Yes he's great, Vegas just treated him badly and not like a human, more like an item. They were really scummy to him, God I hate the Vegas Golden Knights franchise.... :/
Fair haha.

Yeah, I’ve noticed it more and more as they go forward. Lehner, Dadanov, short terms for coaches before termination. (Although I’m definitely not a Deboer fan. But can’t say he should have been fired quite yet imo. Gallant before him.) Also, agreed…. Can’t stand that franchise either.

Yea I very much dislike Vegas and their management and yea, even their coach DeBoer, who of course is out now. Not a fan of Cassidy either so, lol, nothing's changed. Vegas is just such a scummy franchise and they have so many band wagoning fans who don't even understand the spot of hockey. Sucks, hoping they miss out on the playoffs again next year and I hope Lehner some how gets outta there lol.

Yea Gallant was respectable, bad move firing him. DeBoer honestly gone a little too soon but whatever. Cassidy is gonna be a strong option for the Knights next season.

Yea I very much dislike Vegas and their management and yea, even their coach DeBoer, who of course is out now. Not a fan of Cassidy either so, lol, nothing's changed. Vegas is just such a scummy franchise and they have so many band wagoning fans who don't even understand the spot of hockey. Sucks, hoping they miss out on the playoffs again next year and I hope Lehner some how gets outta there lol.

Yea Gallant was respectable, bad move firing him. DeBoer honestly gone a little too soon but whatever. Cassidy is gonna be a strong option for the Knights next season.
Agreed. Very much disliked Deboer. Not a Cassidy guy either. So fits Vegas. True, Gallant was respectable and doesn’t seem to treat his players poorly from what I’ve seen or bash them when injured and needing time off like some. Hopefully that all happens, they miss the playoffs again and Lehner gets out of there haha. A great year this coming season if that all can happen.

Agreed. Very much disliked Deboer. Not a Cassidy guy either. So fits Vegas. True, Gallant was respectable and doesn’t seem to treat his players poorly from what I’ve seen or bash them when injured and needing time off like some. Hopefully that all happens, they miss the playoffs again and Lehner gets out of there haha. A great year this coming season if that all can happen.
Yea I don't like either of them, but I do respect Gallant, despite him being the Rangers coach 🤮.

Yes, I want them to miss the playoffs and the Islanders fan in me wants Lehner out of VGK!

Bro guess what I just got a yard sale today in the middle of NY lmao?

This dope ass Minnesota Wild hat! Repping the Wild boys today!

Bro guess what I just got a yard sale today in the middle of NY lmao?

This dope ass Minnesota Wild hat! Repping the Wild boys today!
That’s awesome! Been looking at Hats online for the Wild, found a few nice ones. But pretty awesome you got a dope Wild hat from the yard sale and repping them boys today! Haha

That’s awesome! Been looking at Hats online for the Wild, found a few nice ones. But pretty awesome you got a dope Wild hat from the yard sale and repping them boys today! Haha
Oh yea it was awesome. Isles fan and Rangers fan friends were a big fan of it. Safe to say I'll be wearing that one out quite a lot to give some Minnesota rep in NY.

Oh yea it was awesome. Isles fan and Rangers fan friends were a big fan of it. Safe to say I'll be wearing that one out quite a lot to give some Minnesota rep in NY.
Awesome! Pretty cool there to hear about a Minnesota rep in NY. They have some pretty cool hats in the NHL for teams.

And of course, I saw an Islanders hat there so I just had to buy lol.
Nice! Lol. Good move there for sure.

Just saw the final score, AV’s dominated the Bolts. Crazy start for that Colorado bunch. Vasy has been getting killed to start this series. Almost hard to believe with his usual performance and history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back