• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Charmed - next generation

Hello and welcome to my interest check! I am gonna get straight to the point. I am looking for a small 3-5 people group to roleplay a Charmed inspired roleplay with me.
It would be about three siblings (and depending on interest maybe also their cousins plus other people in their life) as they discover the family destiny and who they really are, the Charmed ones.

Our characters would be the children of the original charmed ones (from the original tv series) and each player can play as many characters as they can handle including characters that enter and later leave the Charmed one's lives.

Please be willing to plot and plan with me. I know I would count as a GM and do most of the work but it's a small group and I want this to last so communication is important, especially in the OOC.

Well that's it for now, if you have questions you can ask away and let me know if you're interested.

💙💜

Loved the old charmed. I'd have to brush up and it depends on how you run the role play but I'm certainly interested. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back