• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh I'm fully aware, UBW made that very clear. The android, Charon, can be rather determined when he really wants something. And, well, it really doesn't matter since Charon's not involved in this in any way XD
You have no idea how confused I felt when Chiron didn't get his horse legs until 3rd Ascension XD

I was like: WHERE MY HORSE, RNGESUS!?!?! WHERE- oh there. just needed a few powerups.

Also you have no idea how confused I was when I finally realized that no, Fate Grand Order does not have a Rider Chiron and an Archer Chiron. Just Archer Chiron. :(

Special Skill: Anti-Five Star EX++: One rank above EX +. RNGesus has aligned with the gacha gods to decree all good Servants may only be summoned via the pity system. /j

Archer would be that one rich kid rival in pokemon that loses bc of his sheer pride
I can see it I can see it lmao
Tora's pokemon, if they were in-game, would probably be around level 20 at most
he much prefers playing with his pokemon and caring for them than battling. Too bad like 90% of the pokemon world is all about battling lol.

I can see it I can see it lmao
Tora's pokemon, if they were in-game, would probably be around level 20 at most
he much prefers playing with his pokemon and caring for them than battling. Too bad like 90% of the pokemon world is all about battling lol.
Archer's like the "gotta catch them all" part, except he literally wants to add every pokemon to his collection. Honestly, it even fits his True Name's theme of a treasury.
He'd have a bunch of stupidly powerful pokemon but still lose every goddamn time because a) his ego b) he doesn't actually use any power to the fullest. Same reason why Archer(adult version) still lost despite owning literally every Noble Phantasm

tldr; his pride ate all his brain cells

Meanwhile Luffy just wants all pokemon to join his crew XD he’ll be blown away by the stronger ones.

Archer's like the "gotta catch them all" part, except he literally wants to add every pokemon to his collection. Honestly, it even fits his True Name's theme of a treasury.
He'd have a bunch of stupidly powerful pokemon but still lose every goddamn time because a) his ego b) he doesn't actually use any power to the fullest. Same reason why Archer(adult version) still lost despite owning literally every Noble Phantasm

tldr; his pride ate all his brain cells
Shdndbfbf he uses the strongest pokemon in level but their EVs are all over the place and their movesets are terrible and he can't remember proper type match ups so he always gets taken out by like. A low-level rattata with a focus sash or something.

Shdndbfbf he uses the strongest pokemon in level but their EVs are all over the place and their movesets are terrible and he can't remember proper type match ups so he always gets taken out by like. A low-level rattata with a focus sash or something.
Literally. Archer would just brain-dead Dragon Pulse spam or something. Just spam one attack over and over again until someone drops dead.

Literally. Archer would just brain-dead Dragon Pulse spam or something. Just spam one attack over and over again until someone drops dead.
So like me when I'm not paying attention lmao.
Watch him spam dragon pulse on a fairy type. It literally will do nothing to them then oop your dragon pulse mon is suddenly dead bc it was dragon type lmao

So like me when I'm not paying attention lmao.
Watch him spam dragon pulse on a fairy type. It literally will do nothing to them then oop your dragon pulse mon is suddenly dead bc it was dragon type lmao
"WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE! GIRATINA, GO EAT IT OR SOMETHING!"
Giratina, also a Dragon type:

1670007293697.png

(i randomly picked the first dragon type i thought of, pretty sure i spelld it wrong)

Askds not pokemon but that reminds me of my final fantasy 15 misadventures lol. Don’t mind my nonsensical rambling.

Yes it's been back but nothings happening. Waiting for discord and updates on when we get to start. I'm want rp.

So what if there hasn't been any updates? We still got this thread and nothing will happen if you don't work for it. Which is why I posted here, so people would get notifs (hopefully] and we can start making content again.

ive just been lurking 😔 these eevee are being stubborn 100+ eggs in.. still no shiny 😭 i got my sprigatito in 23 eggs LMAO

yesssss i love my lil kitty baby 🥺👉👈 i just told my sister id get her a shiny eevee for xmas DGSGDH

yesssss i love my lil kitty baby 🥺👉👈 i just told my sister id get her a shiny eevee for xmas DGSGDH
I'm sure you can do it (: You already got the shiny charm and everything! I've never managed that in any game. I wish I was as good as you 😭 I've been working on Arceus since it came out and not there yet

thank 😭 😭 it's easier in the new games tbh bc you can just grab like.. 80-90% of the pokedex in the wild/through raids DGSFG then the rest are just down to evos and trading or whatever skshsj took me 60 hours but it was worth it im proud of myself lmaooo

though at some point i need to get back to dragon age bc i was trying to finish all the companion quests before beating the game 😭 😭 ive neglected it since i got violet im so sorry haleir 😭

thank 😭 😭 it's easier in the new games tbh bc you can just grab like.. 80-90% of the pokedex in the wild/through raids DGSFG then the rest are just down to evos and trading or whatever skshsj took me 60 hours but it was worth it im proud of myself lmaooo
I got all mine fairly easily in Arceus it's just all the. Crazy things I have to complete? ): Just to get the shiny charm. If there is one in that game, I googled it once but I can't remember. I also don't know if I need to completely finish the entries, or just get the 10 point things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back