• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (OOC)

Would you like to have a discord?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Archer would try to pet him, maybe try to determine if he's a rare type of creature and thus must be collected. Lancer will try to stop Archer from any shenanigans involving his collection, but for him as long as Tora ain't 100% a wild beast he's fine.
Tora would not appreciate being pet lmao
But he's still very much human on the mental front. So no collection. Lmao
Speaking of collection, Tora would probably liken it to completing the pokedex, which is something Tora understands and is interested in. Too bad he isn't a very good trainer lol.

Ace would have questions about pokemon since there’s the Zoan type devil fruit users. Lol.

Ace would have questions about pokemon since there’s the Zoan type devil fruit users. Lol.
From One piece, right? I haven't watched that since I was a small child... so I am no longer familiar with it at all lol. Please explain further.

From One piece, right? I haven't watched that since I was a small child... so I am no longer familiar with it at all lol. Please explain further.
When people eat a zoan devil fruit they turn into an animal they take on that animal traits and earn powers too. Though they can change back into a human. Like any devil fruit user they’re weak to water.

When people eat a zoan devil fruit they turn into an animal they take on that fruit’s animal traits and powers too. Though they retain their humanity.
Ohhhhhhh okay I understand now lol. Yeah does sound similar to Tora's curse, huh?
Plus the fact that there's technically no irl animals in canon pokemon world. Tora's gonna have a lot of questions regarding other world's animals.
And his team, he misses his poor team that became lost (if not potentially worse) when he was cursed. He wasn't a very strong trainer by any means, but he loved his sprigatito, paldean wooper, and girafarig.

Ohhhhhhh okay I understand now lol. Yeah does sound similar to Tora's curse, huh?
Plus the fact that there's technically no irl animals in canon pokemon world. Tora's gonna have a lot of questions regarding other world's animals.
And his team, he misses his poor team that became lost (if not potentially worse) when he was cursed. He wasn't a very strong trainer by any means, but he loved his sprigatito, paldean wooper, and girafarig.
The thing is when a devil fruit user dies for any reason the fruit assumes it’s original form and appears somewhere. There’s one person who owns two but it’s a major spoiler.

Oh yeah Ace will answer Tora’s questions. He’ll likely be in awe of pokemon though Luffy will want a pokemon may try to get one to join his crew XD he tried that with lots of people he likes.

I think Ace and Tora will get along Ace won’t judge him. Well for reasons it’s another spoiler.

The thing is when a devil fruit user dies for any reason the fruit assumes it’s original form and appears somewhere. There’s one person who owns two but it’s a major spoiler.

Oh yeah Ace will answer Tora’s questions. He’ll likely be in awe of pokemon though Luffy will want a pokemon may try to get one to join his crew XD he tried that with lots of people he likes.

I think Ace and Tora will get along Ace won’t judge him. Well for reasons it’s another spoiler.
I personally don't mind the spoilers, I'm not likely to get back into the show. But if you wanna avoid spoiling it for others you could always put it in, well, a spoiler lmao

It's good to hear that they'll likely get along! Tora and Yari would probably love to talk about pokemon, and tora would show his team if he still had them. Maybe he could find them again in the rp, who knows? Lol

I personally don't mind the spoilers, I'm not likely to get back into the show. But if you wanna avoid spoiling it for others you could always put it in, well, a spoiler lmao

It's good to hear that they'll likely get along! Tora and Yari would probably love to talk about pokemon, and tora would show his team if he still had them. Maybe he could find them again in the rp, who knows? Lol
Oh Ace will want to know about in exchange about telling Tora of his seafaring adventures. Then there’s White Beard and Luffy.

As long as I click on the notif and come to the page it resets and gives me notifs I've never not been given notifs before 😭

...I can think of a few characters of mine. Especially the soul-eating, hug happy android that owns a barber shop.
You would be surprised at how hard it is to dissuade Lancer.
(Lancer literally is known for dying, and not dying at the same time)

Askjsss Ace is the kind of guy who would pay for people’s food and drink he’s a cool guy in general.
Lancer is like the adorable dog that tries to adopt you as its little brother

Tora would not appreciate being pet lmao
But he's still very much human on the mental front. So no collection. Lmao
Speaking of collection, Tora would probably liken it to completing the pokedex, which is something Tora understands and is interested in. Too bad he isn't a very good trainer lol.
Archer would be that one rich kid rival in pokemon that loses bc of his sheer pride

Lancer is the broest-bro that has ever broed in Chaldea and I will not be taking any criticisms
Huh? No criticism from Ace or me lol really.
What I meant is Ace will have moment thinking he doesn’t deserve love. He has the White Beard pirates, the mountain bandits, Sabo and Luffy.

I think it has something do with being hated for simply existing for being Gol D Roger’s only child. The most powerful pirate who owns the one piece and the who started the golden era of piracy.

White Beard treats all of the crew like his own children he’s very protective..
he
As much as I love Ace he got captured t Blacj Beard do to his own hot head and well during the war of the best. He fell for Akainu’s manipulation tactic and well.. when admiral aims to strike Luffy with that molten fist Ace sacrifices himself..

Huh? No criticism from Ace or me lol really.
What I meant is Ace will have moment thinking he doesn’t deserve love. He has the White Beard pirates, the mountain bandits, Sabo and Luffy.

I think it has something do with being hated for simply existing for being Gol D Roger’s only child. The most powerful pirate who owns the one piece and the who started the golden era of piracy.

White Beard treats all of the crew like his own children he’s very protective..
he
As much as I love Ace he got captured t Blacj Beard do to his own hot head and well during the war of the best. He fell for Akainu’s manipulation tactic and well.. when admiral aims to strike Luffy with that molten fist Ace sacrifices himself..
I have never watched One-Piece but I kinda wanna watch it now....dazzum this shit lit-

You would be surprised at how hard it is to dissuade Lancer.
(Lancer literally is known for dying, and not dying at the same time)
Oh I'm fully aware, UBW made that very clear. The android, Charon, can be rather determined when he really wants something. And, well, it really doesn't matter since Charon's not involved in this in any way XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back